• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Ex girlfriend has girlfriend who put my ex name tattoed on her arm?

samwilson

Greenlighter
OI'm a 27 year old guy and I have no tattoos on me and not once had Amy tattoos.

Exgirfriend is 21(going on 22 in may) while her girlfriend is 23 or 24.

Not to mention I was good to my ex overall(did not once cheat on her, always upfront to her, did not lie, was there for her etc.)

Ex girlfriend broke up with me over an argument and me disagreeing having a three way relatioship between her and her girlfriend(which ex wanted cause she likes/loves the girl which ex is either bi or lesbian)

Also, ex girlfriend says that her girlfriend loves her more cause she's "been through pain for her" getting name tattoos on her.K. My ex girlfriend of 4 years (January 2011 to January 2015) broke up with to be with a girl who she's been with since October or November 2014.

In late January(2015) ex girlfriend shows picture on instagram of her girlfrieneld having my ex name tattooed on her arm.

What do you think? About the tattoo

Last edited:
I think that whatever she does is no longer any of your business or concern.

Cut all contact with this girl. Block/delete her from all social media accounts. Time to move on.

Sounds like true love. You have to be serious if you get their name tattooed on yourself.

I wish them all the best, particularly if they are a hot lesbian couple

well at least I hope you learned from your mistake an integral sexual lesson:

never, ever shoot down a request from two women wanting a 3 some ;)

Last edited:
I'm just not into the traingle relationship. If it was just a "one time" thing with three of us. Maybe....

But relationshipwise. No

yeah, that makes sense

but really - you should try and move on. don't check out her instagram anymore. she is obviously in love with another person, and that alone should make you realize that you two are done

I know it's not the advice that you want to hear - but it's the advice that you need to hear. trust me dude, every day gets a little bit easier...

Well you really shouldn't be checking your ex's instagram unless y'all are still friends. (kinda creepy)

She probably just is really into the chick she is dating. I wouldn't take it personally that she didn't get your name instead. She sounds like she is into girls more than guys.

I have one friend who has 4 different women's names on his arm. The tattoos are increasingly better in quality. I joke with him and be like how is "Ki Ki" and he says "she is still a bitch, thanks for bringing that up." I asked him why he doesn't tattoo over the names and he said "Well it was still a part of my life and most these women gave me children so I don't want to try to erase the past."

I often wondered why this guy with straight edge tattoos I used to use with did not tattoo over him and he said pretty much the same thing as it being a period of his life.

So sometimes tattoos remind you where you were at a point. I have tattoos now that I wouldn't get anything similar too but it is still a part of me and who I was. So often times tattoos signify various points in your life and what was important to you at various points in time. I personally wouldn't get a name tattoo unless it was the name of a biological child of mine.

I do have a tattoo for a family member but that person is the one person I could never stop loving or even be mad at.

So she has been though alot with this chick and it is probably deeper than their sexual relationship not that it is even any of your business at this point. I can see how if you were with her for 4 years you can feel a bit weird that she went and got someone else's name tattooed after a short relationship. It sounds like you still have a bit of feelings for her and that is something you are just gonna have to work though and definitely not by confronting her.

The whole going through the pain of a tattoo is a load of shit. Tattoos do not really hurt that much and the emotional pain of a breakup after a long term relationship is much more than the gentle scratching of a tattoo machine but whatever, just be happy for her and move on. I do think it is not healthy to be checking up on your ex's via social media if you are not still friends.

I stay friends with most my ex's and I really could give a fuck as to who they date after me. If I was upset about a breakup and it did not end well I really would not be checking her facebook and whatnot. It just can't be healthy emotionally imho.

Actually, my ex did not get any tattoos.Her girlfriend got a tattoo of my exes name on her.

Also they been together after 2 to3 months(since either October or November onwards ).

Also. I don't think you can just tell anyone to just "move on" after they had put in a lot in the relationship with that person. Along with not cheating, not telling lies, being upfront and others etc while they were with that person.

By the way, it was long distance relationship. She lives in Labadieville(small town) Louisiana while I stay in New Orleans . it's an hour away thing.

Last edited:
Also. I don't think you can just tell anyone to just "move on" after they had put in a lot in the relationship with that person. Along with not cheating, not telling lies, being upfront and others etc while they were with that person.

Sure we can, it's not healthy to keep dwelling. Move on. It may not be easy to accept, but if she wants you, she will call you or show up on her own.

Actually that what I've been thinking . letting her call me on her own.

Until then , I'm not getting into anymore relationships.

Yeah go ahead and dwell on it mate.

Obsess over her while you are at it and only remember the good times and maybe give her a call.

Get really upset when she tells you she is sorry and that she is moved on and argue with her for a bit and after she hangs up shoot her like 5-10 text messages.

That sounds healthier.

Like I said before. I rather for her to let me call.

Besides, I rather not get into jumping from relationship to relationship. After breakup after breakup.

Moving away from a last relationship takes time. It doesn't happen overnight.

It may work for you but not everyone else

Yeah but you still need to move on from her not necessarily to another partner but just on with your life.

Sure I can.

You're still checking up on this girl, months after she dumped you, to the point that you're creating threads about her business with her new partner on a forum. Your actions are not healthy.

I repeat: cut contact with her. Stop stalking her social media. It has been four months - you need to start moving on, and remaining in contact is only holding you back from that.

How long were you two together?

And sure, you didn't cheat or lie to her but the fact is - she simply doesn't want to be with you. She has chosen someone else. She has also dumped you 7 to 8 times prior to this - it clearly wasn't working.

You're 27 and she is only 21. You're at different stages of your life, and for you to still be clinging on at this point is pretty sad.

You need to get laid. It's not good for your mental health to dwell over someone who is obviously happy with someone else. Just do yourself a favour and find yourself a NSA rebound chick. Problem solved.

You need to get laid. It's not good for your mental health to dwell over someone who is obviously happy with someone else. Just do yourself a favour and find yourself a NSA rebound chick. Problem solved.

Of course and about the tattoo, no way..be with someone who wants to be with you only.
BTW, you said you were so good with her, honest, was there for her, did not lie. I get the impression sometimes that women like us when we are not as good. This is of course my opinion only but I see it all the time, unfortunately.