• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Evil Spirits/Demonic Possession

im sorry but this might be one of the best bluelight quotes ever. its right up there with faxing acid. :D :D I think ladies and gentlemen we have our answer! Case closed! XD

I think you misunderstood me. He is "always on drugs" as he is kind of in a permatrip. He does do drugs, but very rarely nowadays.

I bet when he's most unresponsive, or delusional, is right after a fatty, huh?

Even if that's not the case.. He needs to stop taking drugs. If you want to help your friend then talk to him about stopping drugs. Cannabis (and psychedelics) and schizophrenia don't mix. Trust me.
No, actually it seems when he smokes pot he stays calm and when he goes without for a while he gets erratic.

Now guys I posted this in P&S instead of mental health for a reason.

^lulz but maybe you should be. The guy's a lost cause. He has become the stereotype known in drug cultures everywhere, the burnout. And your opinion that marijuana isn't a drug is hopelessly generic.

I think we've been more than generous.

Malfunctions in the dopamine system are strongly linked to schizophrenia, and any drugs that are dopergenic like cannabis are going to cause problems. Just because he seems calmer after smoking doesn't mean the net effect is something good.

This thread is starting to verge on Mental Health material. Magickduck, do you have anymore spiritual related questions to this issue or shall I move it to MH where it could probably get better practical attention?

^ This thread SHOULD BE purely mental health material. The guy is mentally ill. He doesn't need some exorcist performing whacky, DOESN'T WORK rituals on the poor guy

http://whatstheharm.net/exorcisms.html (There's fuck loads more than this i just cba to find em right now)

He needs to stop taking drugs and stay on his medication. Only then will he maybe listen to you when you tell him his delusions aren't real.

Even Gods get sick. Please don't take my comment too literally... or seriously. But use what is available. So I guess do. What you will.

I had a thought. It is in light of the "believe nothing" camp which deserves credit. But I say "believe everything". But interpret it yourself. Use what's available.

I have seen demons and demon-spirits etc as synonymous with diseases, in respects. Diseases are very little understood in the whole. Human beings might be in a sense like a disease. Our systems especially, certain ones. Within them, such as capitalism, there are diseases.

Your friend might very well be possessed or have attachments. Medical help might also benefit, as none of it is really exclusive.

I would also say that dabbling into the occult, diseases are there, too. Sometimes we need to just shake our fur and say "forget that". Sometimes, I feel like shaving my entire body, or waxing it.

Beliefs can be diseases. I'm in part just talking. But I hope something is here that can be used.

Last edited:
^ This thread SHOULD BE purely mental health material. The guy is mentally ill. He doesn't need some exorcist performing whacky, DOESN'T WORK rituals on the poor guy

http://whatstheharm.net/exorcisms.html (There's fuck loads more than this i just cba to find em right now)

He needs to stop taking drugs and stay on his medication. Only then will he maybe listen to you when you tell him his delusions aren't real.

The only one bringing up exorcism in this entire thread is you.

Magickduck's question had a spiritual angle and that's what I was trying to address.

Even Gods get sick. Please don't take my comment too literally... or seriously. But use what is available. So I guess do. What you will.

I had a thought. It is in light of the "believe nothing" camp which deserves credit. But I say "believe everything". But interpret it yourself. Use what's available.

I have seen demons and demon-spirits etc as synonymous with diseases, in respects. Diseases are very little understood in the whole. Human beings might be in a sense like a disease. Our systems especially, certain ones. Within them, such as capitalism, there are diseases.

Your friend might very well be possessed or have attachments. Medical help might also benefit, as none of it is really exclusive.

I would also say that dabbling into the occult, diseases are there, too. Sometimes we need to just shake our fur and say "forget that". Sometimes, I feel like shaving my entire body, or waxing it.

Beliefs can be diseases. I'm in part just talking. But I hope something is here that can be used.

What?? What is your point? I am either a dumbass or slow or that had no point and made no sense...please elaborate...

The only one bringing up exorcism in this entire thread is you.

Magickduck's question had a spiritual angle and that's what I was trying to address.

Ha sorry - Was getting 2 threads mixed up 8)

Although it seems like the OP is considering something along the exorcism lines?

(From the exorcism thread):

I was coming on here to make a post about a friend I believe may be possessed. Synchronicity?
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/683519-Evil-Spirits-Demonic-Possession

Last edited by a moderator:
What?? What is your point? I am either a dumbass or slow or that had no point and made no sense...please elaborate...

Sorry. I was kind of dancing around.

The main thing that could be taken is that I was agreeing that while it may be a spiritual issue, medical intervention shouldn't be discounted or shunned... But also for those who treat it as a medical issue only, to keep an open mind about what illnesses are, I guess.

My words can be a lot of b.s. though sometimes. Filler for what I can't explain. And trying to anchor what exactly "demons" are and what "possession" entails. You are not a dumbass for not understanding me, but I greatly appreciate your humility in approach.

Ha sorry - Was getting 2 threads mixed up 8)

Although it seems like the OP is considering something along the exorcism lines?

(From the exorcism thread):

Thanks, I noticed that. Don't worry, this won't get out of hand. Just leave the modding to me.

Speaking of which, please avoid double posting in the future to help keep the boards tidy. Thanksssssss! :)

Sorry. I was kind of dancing around.

The main thing that could be taken is that I was agreeing that while it may be a spiritual issue, medical intervention shouldn't be discounted or shunned... But also for those who treat it as a medical issue only, to keep an open mind about what illnesses are, I guess.

My words can be a lot of b.s. though sometimes. Filler for what I can't explain. And trying to anchor what exactly "demons" are and what "possession" entails. You are not a dumbass for not understanding me, but I greatly appreciate your humility in approach.

;) thank you dear. I get what you are saying now....<3

^lulz but maybe you should be. The guy's a lost cause. He has become the stereotype known in drug cultures everywhere, the burnout. And your opinion that marijuana isn't a drug is hopelessly generic.

I think we've been more than generous.
Quit putting words in my mouth. Did I once claim marijuana wasn't a drug?

And I'd rather this stay in this thread as there is nothing I can do regarding his mental health so it'd be pointless to have a thread on it. He doesn't want to be treated and is far too arrogant to discuss it.

Did I once claim marijuana wasn't a drug?

No, but you're missing the point. I really think you underestimate the effect of drugs on people, so much so that you, like a good majority of people out there, don't consider marijuana a drug. I mean I don't know you personally. Its like you think a person in your friend's position, smoking weed and, I guess, eating the odd mushroom, is fine. It isn't. This is a harm reduction website after all. And you can just take a glance at the marijuana section and realize that weed comes with its own set of problems. Just as severe as heroin, meth, or anything else. The simple fact that this guy has done more acid than anyone else you know is really troubling. People have taken one tab and then killed themselves or have really fried their brain and have come back "different."

I mean really, am I missing something here? The whole thing seems really generic and has nothing to do with spiritualism at all. I feel very deeply that drugs literally can poison your brain. Addiction is a very powerful thing, and people aren't always in the best of circumstances to see that they are destroying their lives. As much as many people on here preach that drugs are a quick route to enlightenment, its very much a false enlightenment. I think people can get so deluded in thinking they can find answers in a drug habit. How can you help someone who is basically blind to the damage they are doing to themselves and others? It takes a very strong person to help someone else through recovery, its not all sunshine and lollipops. Helping someone get better is tough and challenging, and there are a ton of setbacks. No one really wants to be told that they are wrong in abusing drugs. Its just unfortunate that things have progressed this far, really. It leaves people really clueless to offer any help and it leaves you wondering if anything can be done, really.

Last edited:
Magickduck, if your friend is doing some kind of entity evocation (i.e. the blood on the gold), do you happen to know if he's working within a specific system? There are many entity lineages out there whose discovery dates back to King Solomon, so take your pick.

No, but you're missing the point. I really think you underestimate the effect of drugs on people, so much so that you, like a good majority of people out there, don't consider marijuana a drug. I mean I don't know you personally. Its like you think a person in your friend's position, smoking weed and, I guess, eating the odd mushroom, is fine. It isn't. This is a harm reduction website after all. And you can just take a glance at the marijuana section and realize that weed comes with its own set of problems. Just as severe as heroin, meth, or anything else. The simple fact that this guy has done more acid than anyone else you know is really troubling. People have taken one tab and then killed themselves or have really fried their brain and have come back "different."

I mean really, am I missing something here? The whole thing seems really generic and has nothing to do with spiritualism at all. I feel very deeply that drugs literally can poison your brain. Addiction is a very powerful thing, and people aren't always in the best of circumstances to see that they are destroying their lives. As much as many people on here preach that drugs are a quick route to enlightenment, its very much a false enlightenment. I think people can get so deluded in thinking they can find answers in a drug habit. How can you help someone who is basically blind to the damage they are doing to themselves and others? It takes a very strong person to help someone else through recovery, its not all sunshine and lollipops. Helping someone get better is tough and challenging, and there are a ton of setbacks. No one really wants to be told that they are wrong in abusing drugs. Its just unfortunate that things have progressed this far, really. It leaves people really clueless to offer any help and it leaves you wondering if anything can be done, really.

I understand what you are saying but I have no control over if he smokes pot or not... yes, pot is a drug, but its also a medicine. It is a pretty strong sedative, and he is kind of high strung, and it seems to relax him and help him speak clearer, its his perogative and he seems to be able to manifest his reality for it to help him.

As far as psilocybin goes, I remember seeing another thread/really long argument regarding the fact that there have been studies suggesting, and personal experiences suggesting that psilocybin and DMT can be beneficial to a schizophrenic person and help to reduce both positive and negative symptoms. If you want to debate that, thats fine.

And I am telling you, I know this guy, this is a spiritual issue. He was eating drugs for a long long time it wasn't until he started dabbling in the occult that he went nuts.

Magickduck, if your friend is doing some kind of entity evocation (i.e. the blood on the gold), do you happen to know if he's working within a specific system? There are many entity lineages out there whose discovery dates back to King Solomon, so take your pick.
I am not sure, he won't really talk about it. In the past he told me something of some egyptian deities, I do not know which. He is also speaking of the annunaki fairly often. Sometimes he'll babble about some very very dark evil stuff, other times he seems to be a Christian...

Hey I'm with you - Religion can really fuck with someone's head :p

But why do you think this is all because of spiritual teachings and not just the mind of a mentally ill person? It sounds to me much like the ramblings of a delusional schizophrenic.
Agree

So, I've got this friend I believe may be possessed, or dealing with some type of evil entity. He is diagnosed as schizophrenic and has been in and out of mental wards, but I don't know....

It appears you could have saved yourself quite a bit of typing, as you mentioned in the second sentence that he is a diagnosed schizophrenic. Schizophrenia often manifests itself in ways that could easily mimic demonic possession. In fact, if you delve deeper into the history of demonic possessions, you will find that people exhibiting such symptoms are no longer sent to 'exorcists', but to psychiatric facilities. Prior to advances in the mental health care system, religion was the only way to explain such behaviours. Also, from personal experience, if your friend has had any interest in any of the 'darker' occult practices, it is likely that his psychotic episodes will amplify such interests. Put the two together and it is a recipe for disaster that can only be explained by a mentally ill person playing with fire.

First thing's first.. he needs to sober up. No drugs, period. Not even cannabis. At the very least they may be screwing with an already unbalanced brain chemistry, at the worst he may be maintaining a psychic pathway that is allowing infestation/possession from outside intelligences. Psychedelics (cannabis included) can open channels to that extent. If his mind has been compromised then he needs to go totally sober so that he can better judge what is him and what is something else.. drugs cloud the judgement process making an evaluation impossible. Going sober will help his brain chemistry return to a better state.

Second.. no occultism. He is obviously not strong enough to handle that kind of mental load. Invoking other intelligences is not a good idea anyway.. it always seems to end badly. You can not see them with the ordinary senses and that places you at a strategic disadvantage to them.

It appears you could have saved yourself quite a bit of typing, as you mentioned in the second sentence that he is a diagnosed schizophrenic. Schizophrenia often manifests itself in ways that could easily mimic demonic possession. In fact, if you delve deeper into the history of demonic possessions, you will find that people exhibiting such symptoms are no longer sent to 'exorcists', but to psychiatric facilities. Prior to advances in the mental health care system, religion was the only way to explain such behaviours. Also, from personal experience, if your friend has had any interest in any of the 'darker' occult practices, it is likely that his psychotic episodes will amplify such interests. Put the two together and it is a recipe for disaster that can only be explained by a mentally ill person playing with fire.

This.

This friend was eventually shot and killed by a police officer (unjustly).

Rip Brudda.

Bullshit from the DA:
Screenshot-20211007-114919-One-Drive.jpg

Screenshot-20211007-114930-One-Drive.jpg

Screenshot-20211007-114935-One-Drive.jpg

His head got ran over by a truck? Wow.
Yeah :( after his TBI was all downhil from there. He never came out the coma the same.

A true acid casualty :'(

Last edited: