European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Evey, sort yer fuckin box out luv ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to reply to your message twice Evey but your inbox is full. I will try again tomorrow.

So I have nothing of value to say that's worth keeping? Fuckin Charmin...

hahahaha stop havibg a fubtrum =D it was conee's fault ge made me do it! =D

People are fighting over Evey's box...

Oi you :) what the eck you doing around these parts? Seriously - Goid to have you here n hope all is ok with you <3
Do you still go to the other forum? I got bored n deliberately got myself baned from there - but hope they're all doing good n stuff! Just wasn't for me.

Evey

Ok sorty. I've a loada wise PMs of Ali, Shambles n a few others (plus one from Knock rip) that I'd like to keep but keeps filling up. I moatly screenshot them but it's a right pain in the arsw as I can't always screenshot the whole pm n they are then mixed with picsi waant them kept in some order. And I like to keep these when people make the effect to write them but it clogs up my inbox n it's getting more n more difficult finding E-mails to dispose of that aint of some value to
Me. This is why I mostly E-mail people on site n not pm because it's frustrating trying to see what to bin.

Evey

You can save all of your PMs as text documents. If you go to your PMs and scroll down to the bottom you'll see 3 different options for kinds of text documents to save them as.

Thanks but I only use iPad n iPhone so assumed it would only work on computers?

Evey

I would assume so, yeah. But I don't know for sure. I exclusively use a computer for bluelighting.

Don't see why you wouldn't be able to save them on an ipad or iphone?

hahahaha stop havibg a fubtrum =D it was conee's fault ge made me do it! =D

Oi you :) what the eck you doing around these parts? Seriously - Goid to have you here n hope all is ok with you <3
Do you still go to the other forum? I got bored n deliberately got myself baned from there - but hope they're all doing good n stuff! Just wasn't for me.

Evey

I'm on there every now and then its a bit short of members so I don't want to post all the time and its a lot of why I'm back on BL. Glad to see your still around and kicking.

Don't see why you wouldn't be able to save them on an ipad or iphone?
ios devices like the iphone and ipad don't have a traditional, open file system like a pc or a mac. even if the content disposition is set appropriately on a file for downloading, safari will just open it in the window like any other link. there are apps. which get round it but safari won't allow you to download.

alasdair

ios devices like the iphone and ipad don't have a traditional, open file system like a pc or a mac. even if the content disposition is set appropriately on a file for downloading, safari will just open it in the window like any other link. there are apps. which get round it but safari won't allow you to download.

alasdair

Dats cos Apple are cunts ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.