• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Evey is no longer a member at Bluelight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alasdair... yes that is the case.

How the hell would any constantly disruptive member continue *their* membership without a sly bung?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not surprising. Since I'm a fairly recent member, I don't know the history but just avoided posting when Evey was upset. It's a the best result possible. Sincerely, I hope she's happy.

Alasdair... yes that is the case.
it may be your opinion - based on assumption - and you are certainly entitled to it but you have no idea what you are talking about.

forum staff, senior moderators and the bl admin. do not know how much individuals contribute to bluelight (except in the case of a name change in which case i do). the only person who does is the site owner.

i know you (and maybe others) would like what you are saying to be true but that doesn't make it true.

alasdair

Last edited:
I reckon she was trying to source some of that (luscious?) 3-FPM.

Didnae do Darknet.

Where else but ask here for some?

She knew what (it) was doing.

Bye Evey!

I'm one of the people that didn't mind ya, then again I've got better things to do then read all of your posts all the time unlike quite a few people.

Stay of the 3-fpm.

All this while the biggest fucking prick in eadd's living memory who even the biggest fucking retard would spot a fucking mile away gets made a mod, been left to run havoc for years on here unpunished but then after fucking how many years? 5-7? gets finally found out to be a big fuck off knobber...surprise

I say them cunts and fucking wankers don't have their heads screwed on the right way round...

Bye Evey!

I'm one of the people that didn't mind ya, then again I've got better things to do then read all of your posts all the time unlike quite a few people.

Stay of the 3-fpm.

All this while the biggest fucking prick in eadd's living memory who even the biggest fucking retard would spot a fucking mile away gets made a mod, been left to run havoc for years on here unpunished but then after fucking how many years? 5-7? gets finally found out to be a big fuck off knobber...surprise

I say them cunts and fucking wankers don't have their heads screwed on the right way round...

But I'm not a mod...

(But the first few sentences of your post are very true)

So my positive post gets deleted for no reason. I'm saddened but understand eaads decision on this matter. I will support evey through these trying times and help her navigate hr via other internet mediums. Good day

Why did luigi edit Sadie's post? does SHE find that acceptable?

Because he is perfectly capable of making his own post without having to fuck sadie about and screw around with her posts.

Thanks for clearing that upalasdairm. Was just looking out for sadie is all, no offense is meant to luigi, or was meant either (unless it indeed had turned out he did of course)
As we really couldn't hope for a better mod than her:)

Thanks for clearing that upalasdairm. Was just looking out for sadie is all, no offense is meant to luigi, or was meant either (unless it indeed had turned out he did of course)

Do Bluelight moderators have to wear a special uniform?

I thought it was just on Sundays type thing? You mean to tell me I've been putting this tight sexy military-esque uniform on for nothing every sunday?

*waves fist*

Yes, I actually make an effort.

I always put on a suit and tie and spray myself with expensive aftershave before enter drug forums.

I put on my Sunday best and sing the national anthem.

No offense taken :)

My edit was literally removing two punctuation marks and a couple of mathematical symbols; every single word remained the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.