• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

evey, clear yer inbox dear

I don't think anyone doubted that you'd still be checking in here during your 'holiday'

No detox or rehab available for a Bluelight addiction as far as I know Evey :)

Ok ive had a drunk here but i've issues with loss/abandonment. Whenever someone tears me away from something I love I attach myself harder to another think I may be BPD its tge only thing that makes with my behaviour, though I could be imagining it.

Bluelight means everyone to me. Losing this place was like pure grief. It was horrible. My world crashed down. Maybe I'm a freak/loser but i wish i knew why this happens i need some relief from the torture n pain n for help n understanding rather than people thinking the worst of me. People say i need help i try to get it but they think I'm ok n say I don't need them. It's soul destroying. But my defence mechanism is to deny all.

Ask Raasy how I've treated him.

I've obviously hurt someone in a previous life to have sll this pain :(

Evey

Last edited:
BL addiction is very insidious indeed. But I think in some ways it can be used as a drug substitute, so there are definite benefits for all.

Christ don't I speak some bollox when drinking JD :\ shoulda read some tripe I posted elsewhere. Right I'm pooring the rest of the bottle (half left) down the bloody sink lol

Evey

Christ don't I speak some bollox when drinking JD :\ shoulda read some tripe I posted elsewhere. Right I'm pooring the rest of the bottle (half left) down the bloody sink lol

Evey

NEVER waste drugs or booze, you'll regret it....

Errrr I was in the Lounge banging on about trolls n how admin should read Google to learn their tricks (there's some right sad ppl out there seriously) n prevent them hurting this site. When I spout bollox like that yea I need to poor it away hah :D

Criiiiiinging :\

Edit: seriously though, when I was banned I was told it was for being disruptive. I wasn't exactly sure how I had been so I googled "disruptive behaviour on Internet forums" to work out where I had gone wrong. There was heaps of tutorials on on how to bring down forums - I really do not understand why people would that let alone make tutorials teaching others to do such things. I think that all owners/admins of forums should read them, learn their tricks in order to prevent them the same way technicians should learn about computer viruses to prevent them with anti-virus software.

Evey

Last edited:
Nobody in tl wants to take down the forum. Also there is probably a slight prejudice towards European sensibilities in tl. Also getting preachy to mods rarely results to anything good.

I wasn't talking about Loungers taking down forums I was talking about trolls in general I was drunk n talking shite :)

Evey

Ya an argumentitive euro ain't gonna last long in tl ime. Especially if you are being serious and not just trying to fuck with people. Looks like your ban was short though?