• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Everytime I take mdma im sick on the comedown? Cannot even keep liquids in me

MTP

Greenlighter
Everytime I take mdma now i'm profusely sick on the comedown, where anything I consume (even water) I throw up instantly. I dont take mdma an awful lot and never in doses exceeding 250mg anymore. I have no issues coming up or even when I'm on the substance. The sickness persists and whenever I drink any type of liquid I will throw it back up again. It's as if I've grown a toxicity to it. I just wondered whether anyone knew why this would be or anything I can do to rectify the sickness? I can't seem to find anything online with anyone who has similar problems.

Could just be your body's natural reaction. It could be cut with something. MDMA also compromises your immune system so that may be it but I can't be 100% certain.

Are you sure it is MDMA ? Piperazines (which were used to make fake MDMA pills) are notorious for this, people can enjoy the high and some people who have never had MDMA would think that's what they are taking - when the drug started to wear off then the sickness would start and could last all day. Hot and cold flashes, really cold feet, bloated feeling and pretty violent vomiting.

Sip your drinks and try and have them at room temperature - skip fizzy or overly sweet, bitter drinks etc.

It's good quality mdma, which all my friends take with no problems. This is a more of a recent thing which could've happened from overdoing it on a couple of occasions which has led me to believe that my body now rejects the substance completely. Just puzzles me as I used to enjoy rolling so much but the sickness now makes it hardly worth it.

Everytime I take mdma now i'm profusely sick on the comedown, where anything I consume (even water) I throw up instantly. I dont take mdma an awful lot and never in doses exceeding 250mg anymore. I have no issues coming up or even when I'm on the substance. The sickness persists and whenever I drink any type of liquid I will throw it back up again. It's as if I've grown a toxicity to it. I just wondered whether anyone knew why this would be or anything I can do to rectify the sickness? I can't seem to find anything online with anyone who has similar problems.

Standard. Water on MDMA is grim... dirty rave water. It often makes me sick, especially at high dose.

I just throw up and forget about it. If you want my totally unscientific opinion then MDMA is just by its nature a very sickly, grubby, messy drug, especially when you take a lot. I love it though.

Ever tried eating a fist full of l-tyrosine and l-tryptophan afterwards?

Also eat NAC, ascorbic acid, 4 boiled eggs and drink some half a pack of milk. If you don't feel like it, do it anyway.

Takes a whole lot of sitting it out too long, to even throw up water.

The problem is the sickness doesn't go away once I've been sick. I also cannot hold anything in my stomach, liquids or food. I just find it strange how this is only on the comedown and never nausea when coming up which I know a few people experience from time to time. I heard ginger cordial may help?

You are not alone. My GF have had the same exact problem for years. Have you tried smoking weed before/during comedown? She will take 2-3 puffs only before she drops the mdma and do 2-3 more puffs before she come downs. And it really helps her from throwing up every drop of water she tries do drink. And it will calm your body. Even if you don't like the high from weed its only a matter of small puffs just enough so you don't feel sick. Good luck, Hope this helps.