• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Everyone is on drugs.

ovenbakedskittles

Bluelighter
Everybody on the planet is experiencing sleepwalk syndrome. They have numbed themselves to their internal guidance system which is used to help them navigate through this reality and to help them make decisions that are based on their own free will and their own genuine authentic desires for what they want their life to be like. People enter social programming and trauma based life from birth which destabilizes the energy system causing all our chakras to come out of alignment in very early stages in life. We then become accustomed to the dysfunction in our energy system and makes us a vibrational match to the chaos that plagues our society in so many different ways.

As a result of this phenomenon, people do not have as much attention and as much awareness of the totality of what is really going on around them at all times. They also cannot extend their mind far enough in order to sustain a proper memory of their day to life to realize that there is so much stuff that they are doing unconsciously that is holding them back and preventing them from fully experiencing the true potential of universal energy and the power of the mind and the different abilities that the mind has in regard to manifesting certain desires or influencing or manipulating the environment around you or the circumstances that play out in your life.

Everyone in the world is doing something to damage themselves and causes us as a collective society to become more damaged as well and less aware of our surroundings and takes away our power and gives us fear and anxiety and anger instead. It starts off with generational trauma then childhood trauma and then we find ourselves being a match to fast food, soda, energy drinks, watching tv and YouTube and playing video games all day, smoking, drinking, doing drugs, racism, sexism, and masturbating and having sex. These are just the minor imbalances and even these are enough to cause problems in our collective thinking patterns and our ability to make intelligent decisions or to come up with productive solutions that benefit people and produce harmony within the social consciousness. Instead you get tons of people who are impulsive and cannot withstand emotional difficulty for as long as they would be able to. They become more short tempered and more vulnerable and more susceptible to thoughts and ideas that cause them suffering and hopelessness and bring their vibration down to a lower level where they then become a match to lower vibrational entities that cause even more confusion in their lives and create stronger barriers to further prevent you from being able to heal and to overcome your turmoil. It is like a perpetual vibrational snowball effect which is what many people are stuck in and why we become a match to war and genocide and apocalyptic wipeouts.

Some examples of major imbalances that are caused by trauma and resistance would obviously be things like murder, addiction, pedophilia, rape, suicide, physical abuse, drug related abuse, satanic cults and cannibalism. As well as extreme fundamentalism. However it is usually the over indulgence in the minor imbalances throughout generations which causes the more drastic behaviors in later generations and create serial killers and sex freaks. It is just a building up of the energies and the resistances that are apparent in the family lines.

Science has failed us when it comes to mental illness and only provides a general symptomology that can be applied to a such a wide range of spiritual and metaphysical imbalance. There are so many cases of people being misdiagnosed for years because doctors and psychiatrists only know what they have read in books and what they were socially programmed to do from government funded institutions. As a result there is a massive amount of people who have serious problems but yet do not fit a diagnosis and do not respond well to any of the treatment that is given to them. And the fact that the attitude towards this is that we just have to wait for technology or pharmacology to advance is heinous and irresponsible and lacking in mental clarity. The rate at which people are suffering and dying is greater than the rate at which doctors and scientists are able to formulate whatever they think is going to be the next revolutionary thing that causes some sort of true healing. It is plan to slow down the process and let the population die off and suffer while scientists take years and years to develop something that causes more harm then actual healing and is only designed to help people cope and manage and control their symptoms. They most likely do not get sufficient funding for these things so how can you expect them to come through on these ideas.

Real healing comes from the realization that we can heal ourselves by finding out what are we resisting in our lives that is causing our bodies to go out of alignment. The spirit heals instantly if we are able to shift our mind and our perspective towards a higher vibrational reality instead of a lower one which keeps us stuck in deterministic thinking/lack of free will and personal power.

Sometimes society makes us feel like we have far more responsibility to do many things that really don't matter.

Try long periods of meditation and look closely at how you can navigate away from responsibility on issues that are really just societal creations.

In my work there are often new rules that have shown up because some office worker has a fear of some real world job. I tend to track these back to the source (often takes weeks or months and often have to go far outside my company). Currently I'm negotiating with a company to remove several oppressive practices from their employee rule book before I'll come work for them. In their case I worked for them 4 years ago but left when they added rules that I won't follow.

The company was shocked by my absolute resolve, since only one of the rules actually effected me. They have tried to replace me with 12 other people and had limited success. They've asked me 5 times to come back and now they are deciding to treat all their staff better or just keep looking for a good worker who accepts their slavery type rules.

I never care which company I need to go up against or which part of the government. Over years of coming against oppressive worker rules I've met a lot of the government workers who are in jobs enforcing these odd and oppressive rules (in case you wonder which rules one is testing for drug use of marijuana and removing people from jobs because they use Marijuana on their own time). None of the people enforcing these rules agree with them in all cases either so I keep going til I find the person who actually believes that marijuana use is harmful in some way and I make them public and accountable.

It costs me a lot of reputation points so I don't hold an ego. Along the way I've met some influential people and helped change their opinions.

My societal responsibilities take second place to the reality of my life. I don't care who you are or why you feel you need to send rules of control into my life I will ignore them and make you question the sanity of those same rules.

Real healing comes from the realization that we can heal ourselves by finding out what are we resisting in our lives that is causing our bodies to go out of alignment. The spirit heals instantly if we are able to shift our mind and our perspective towards a higher vibrational reality instead of a lower one which keeps us stuck in deterministic thinking/lack of free will and personal power.

I used to think this way, but it's not true for everyone. Not all illnesses are rooted in the same thing. Illness can be rooted in things we have control over, and we do or don't know it; or it can be rooted in things we have no control over. Some people are living their best, "high vibration" life before they get seriously ill.

Some people are ill forever and there's nothing they can do. You just have to look at nature for examples of how that works. You see a crippled animal and it's sad but it's their fate. They do the best they can and then they die, just like everyone else.

As someone pointed out above, healing is also privilege. It's also capitalism. Healing requires tools and knowledge, from somewhere. Maybe within you, or maybe outside of you. You need some mix of these things to make it work, usually: intelligence, money, community, a spiritual/psychological core that keeps you resilient, and various other resources.

And sometimes illness is actually part of a person's life path. Without it, they would not be able to self-actualize. That doesn't mean their self-actualization necessarily cures them. You can't always bargain with reality like that.

I used to think this way, but it's not true for everyone. Not all illnesses are rooted in the same thing. Illness can be rooted in things we have control over, and we do or don't know it; or it can be rooted in things we have no control over. Some people are living their best, "high vibration" life before they get seriously ill.

Some people are ill forever and there's nothing they can do. You just have to look at nature for examples of how that works. You see a crippled animal and it's sad but it's their fate. They do the best they can and then they die, just like everyone else.

As someone pointed out above, healing is also privilege. It's also capitalism. Healing requires tools and knowledge, from somewhere. Maybe within you, or maybe outside of you. You need some mix of these things to make it work, usually: intelligence, money, community, a spiritual/psychological core that keeps you resilient, and various other resources.

And sometimes illness is actually part of a person's life path. Without it, they would not be able to self-actualize. That doesn't mean their self-actualization necessarily cures them. You can't always bargain with reality like that.
It’s true that all illness has different causes but resistance is usually at the root of it. The soul is not void of resistance. There are aspects to us that create difficult lives for themselves because of their unconscious wants and desires in their afterworld. And there will also be generational overlaps of passed down thought forms that are resistant in nature and that’s why people are born with schizophrenia or cancer.

The higher self creates the life path based on previous revelations and wisdom and knowledge gained through past experiences. But the higher self is not exempt from shadow and light aspects so it too has an unconscious and carries out unconscious thoughts determining the fate of the next life that it will live.

If we were to become aware of this higher aspect of self then we will realize the resistance inherent within certain kinds of life decisions like that and be able to take full control of it and not have it be an abstract thing that feels separate and disconnected from us.

Last edited:
It’s true that all illness has different causes but resistance is usually at the root of it. The soul is not void of resistance. There are aspects to us that create difficult lives for themselves because of their unconscious wants and desires in their afterworld. And there will also be generational overlaps of passed down thought forms that are resistant in nature and that’s why people are born with schizophrenia or cancer.
I think schizophrenia bipolar add ect is becoming more prevalent as more people get put on the “cure” for these issues then give birth on these meds…it’s only gonna get worse, but I think the root of the problem is in modern society we don’t have the need for basic survival instincts, it get up go to Starbucks go to work come home and watch tv, we weren’t made to live like this and it’s driving people crazy inside so they make drugs to suppress it making the problem worse, ya dig ?

I think schizophrenia bipolar add ect is becoming more prevalent as more people get put on the “cure” for these issues then give birth on these meds…it’s only gonna get worse, but I think the root of the problem is in modern society we don’t have the need for basic survival instincts, it get up go to Starbucks go to work come home and watch tv, we weren’t made to live like this and it’s driving people crazy inside so they make drugs to suppress it making the problem worse, ya dig ?
The collective consciousness is headed towards self destruction where the only people who are gonna be left are the people who know how to survive. Spiritually and physical.

That is what the Bible is speaking about when it says you will be saved from damnation and you will be gods chosen ones to dwell in the kingdom of heaven while all the delinquents become devoured by satan. They are talking about the ones who became spiritually awakened and were no longer a match to a 3 dimensional experience like death so that they could survive global catastrophe or Armageddon.

But modern mentalities will minimize it and make it give it a more literal interpretation of heaven and hell when it is more metaphorical and symbolic in nature. We have forgotten our ancient abilities that allow us to defy the laws of physics and do things that are superhuman. Schizophrenics and bipolars will be the ones to usher us into the new future that acknowledges these abilities and uses them to create a better society and to better serve the evolution of civilization.

They happen to have more spiritual awareness and ancient wisdom more so than the sane rational person who lives in practicality with functioning social life and having a job. But since we as a culture do not value shamanism and spiritual awareness or even believe it we force these people who are considered crazy to live in a society that is incompatible with their vibration and extra-dimensional faculties. There are people in mental institutions who can read minds, have incredible memory, can talk to the dead, can see the future. They are forced to live in a generation that is threatened by their intelligence and heightened abilities and give them drugs in their food to help control these abilities so as to prevent them from using them to create a better world.

The collective consciousness is headed towards self destruction where the only people who are gonna be left are the people who know how to survive. Spiritually and physical.

That is what the Bible is speaking about when it says you will be saved from damnation and you will be gods chosen ones to dwell in the kingdom of heaven while all the delinquents become devoured by satan. They are talking about the ones who became spiritually awakened and were no longer a match to a 3 dimensional experience like death so that they could survive global catastrophe or Armageddon.

But modern mentalities will minimize it and make it give it a more literal interpretation of heaven and hell when it is more metaphorical and symbolic in nature. We have forgotten our ancient abilities that allow us to defy the laws of physics and do things that are superhuman. Schizophrenics and bipolars will be the ones to usher us into the new future that acknowledges these abilities and uses them to create a better society and to better serve the evolution of civilization.

They happen to have more spiritual awareness and ancient wisdom more so than the sane rational person who lives in practicality with functioning social life and having a job. But since we as a culture do not value shamanism and spiritual awareness or even believe it we force these people who are considered crazy to live in a society that is incompatible with their vibration and extra-dimensional faculties. There are people in mental institutions who can read minds, have incredible memory, can talk to the dead, can see the future. They are forced to live in a generation that is threatened by their intelligence and heightened abilities and give them drugs in their food to help control these abilities so as to prevent them from using them to create a better world.
IMO the collective conscience isnt built of all our consciences rather we are a manifestation of it, “WE” do not exist beyond here and now… I don’t believe in god or stain, the Bible is a good story but that’s about it, granted Iv abused psychedelics more then your average person so my views may be a little out there, however I atleast like to think I’m pretty in tune with my spirituality

Last edited:
IMO the collective conscience isnt built of all our consciences rather we are a manifestation of it, “WE” do not exist beyond here and now… I don’t believe in god or stain, the Bible is a good story but that’s about it, granted Iv abused psychedelics more then your average person so my views may be a little out there, however I atleast like to think I’m pretty in tune with my spirituality
the collective mind is subject to the coincidentia oppositorum where our consciousness is a projection of the greater consciousness while at the same time the greater consciousness is gaining more awareness and knowledge through our individual output.

And god and satan are so badly misinterpreted by the watered down notions of western religions that still control the minds of people today. The misinterpretation being that god and the devil are two characters in a movie one being the good guy and the other being the antagonistic force. But in reality our mind is one with the devil just as much as our minds are one with god. So anything you accuse the devil doing you ultimately have done it yourself and don’t even know it because it is an unconscious act which fails to realize the separate as the self.

The devil is the ultimate form of resistance and separateness. So the more we become separate and have separate opinions and perspectives then we actually dissolve more into chaos and unconscious thinking. Which is why Christianity is seen as a negative force by many while it simultaneously brands itself as being the ultimate modifier of humanity. Christians are ironically the ones who get demon possessed the most because their resistance to all things that are deemed “ungodly” ends up damaging their energy system that it gives the opening for demonic inteference to occur. It makes them a match to an experience that leaves them feeling paralyzed.

The higher self creates the life path based on previous revelations and wisdom and knowledge gained through past experiences. But the higher self is not exempt from shadow and light aspects so it too has an unconscious and carries out unconscious thoughts determining the fate of the next life that it will live.

If we were to become aware of this higher aspect of self then we will realize the resistance inherent within certain kinds of life decisions like that and be able to take full control of it and not have it be an abstract thing that feels separate and disconnected from us.

Your analysis of where schizophrenia and cancer come from is pretty off, considering we have other less esoteric explanations for these... like genetics. For example, 50% of all cancers can be traced back to mutations in the P50 gene. If we could fix that gene, fewer people would get cancer. Schizophrenia has predictable brain structures and functions in PET scans, even if we don't know all the ins and outs yet.

I do believe that the soul guides a lot of our life functions, but that process is not within our exact knowing... which is why I find the pathophysiologies you propose to be doubtful, since they are too certain. There's also a common theme between what you propose and what I've read elsewhere, which is: control. On some level something is controlling this, and if we just do XYZ and do it hard enough, we can make everything change for the better.

Not all illness comes from resistance. Some people live quite awesome lives in alignment with who they are, and shit still happens. Spiritual people die every day. Your view, like many, proposes a "hack" to bypass the system, or to transcend it somehow. There is no transcending it. Humans have limits and recognizing that makes for a better life, IMO. You spend less time engaging in magical thinking that way.

Your analysis of where schizophrenia and cancer come from is pretty off, considering we have other less esoteric explanations for these... like genetics. For example, 50% of all cancers can be traced back to mutations in the P50 gene. If we could fix that gene, fewer people would get cancer. Schizophrenia has predictable brain structures and functions in PET scans, even if we don't know all the ins and outs yet.

I do believe that the soul guides a lot of our life functions, but that process is not within our exact knowing... which is why I find the pathophysiologies you propose to be doubtful, since they are too certain. There's also a common theme between what you propose and what I've read elsewhere, which is: control. On some level something is controlling this, and if we just do XYZ and do it hard enough, we can make everything change for the better.

Not all illness comes from resistance. Some people live quite awesome lives in alignment with who they are, and shit still happens. Spiritual people die every day. Your view, like many, proposes a "hack" to bypass the system, or to transcend it somehow. There is no transcending it. Humans have limits and recognizing that makes for a better life, IMO. You spend less time engaging in magical thinking that way.
How else would genetics become destabilized unless through negative thought patterns that create the genetic dysfunction??? I think that viewpoint is more based on physical existence rather than the true core of reality: Thought governs all. And thought forms can be epigenetically passed on before it reaches the physical genetic phase of procreation/conception. It’s just that our science has not realized this yet or made the connection because they see thought as an abstract thing which deserves no funding or experimentation on. However I’m certain there have been some experiments on how this process works on animals and how it can affect people. But even then they still apply the secular curve to minimize it and make it seem like it has no spiritual implications. Which “spiritual” is just another word for something that is outside your view or outside of the view of mainstream perception. It doesn’t necessarily have to mean that something is happening that defies nature’s laws.

In other words we can heal ourselves from this damaged gene that you speak of without any scientific intervention. That is the stronghold that the enterprise perpetuates and makes people think they need to wait for science to evolve in order for us to be healed or in order for us to feel safe and secure about the nature of reality and the nature of our own consciousness. Science will eventually run out of time and it won’t really matter what technology we have. If we do not strengthen our minds then we will sink with the earth and many people will die from unknown causes and complications that doctors and scientists aren’t prepared to battle.

And to speak to your other point, how will we know the functions and processes and potential of the soul/higher self unless we instigate a revolution of mind that involves some sort of discipline and determination that we are not exactly used to?? We think that these things are important for stuff like work and school and getting a good career but imagine what you can do if you applied that energy to your internal world and build up the muscles of the mind that are capable of doing things almost superhuman and being able to fully realize your surroundings and your abilities and potential as a human being and potential to benefit the lives of those around you and society as a whole. In some sense you do kind of have to do XYZ because how else would you expect to achieve something if not by following the steps necessary?? Do you just expect to live in ignorance of the higher self forever?

If you are skeptical then that is your path but if you are going to accept scientific data wholeheartedly then it will keep you individualized and prevent you from being aware of the metaphysical healing aspects of the spirit and of the higher self and of nature itself. Nature is alive and has the potential to cure humanity. But humanity does not want the cure. They would rather indulge in scientific discourse and perpetuate chemical toxicity of the environment and creating evermore ways to destroy ourselves mentally and physically. Science and technology have given us fast food, television and antidepressants which scramble your dna and your brain cells and damage your energy system altogether and that is one of the many things that magnifies our illnesses and ailments whether they be physical or emotional.

Things like schizophrenia are usually triggered by traumatic experience which should validate for you that the negative thought patterns associated with going through a traumatic experience is what ultimately causes the condition to intensify itself which would mean there was trauma that occurred before that which started the onset or gave them the precondition. And that trauma can be passed down epigenetically like I said earlier. Which is why it eventually appears to scientists that it is physiologically inherited. The physical genetic inheritance is only a byproduct of mental and spiritual activities over the generations.

How else would genetics become destabilized unless through negative thought patterns that create the genetic dysfunction???

Many ways, which are perhaps too complicated to explain to someone without a science background. Suffice it to say, epigenetics answers your question quite succinctly.

I think that viewpoint is more based on physical existence rather than the true core of reality: Thought governs all. And thought forms can be epigenetically passed on before it reaches the physical genetic phase of procreation/conception. It’s just that our science has not realized this yet or made the connection because they see thought as an abstract thing which deserves no funding or experimentation on.

Hmm no... thoughts aren't passed on epigenetically. Most fantastical claims around epigenetics are overblown. For example, most of the acelylated and methylated markers on DNA histones that a person accumulates over a life time are not passed on during fertilization. Those markers are all wiped clean.

However I’m certain there have been some experiments on how this process works on animals and how it can affect people. But even then they still apply the secular curve to minimize it and make it seem like it has no spiritual implications. Which “spiritual” is just another word for something that is outside your view or outside of the view of mainstream perception. It doesn’t necessarily have to mean that something is happening that defies nature’s laws.

In other words we can heal ourselves from this damaged gene that you speak of without any scientific intervention. That is the stronghold that the enterprise perpetuates and makes people think they need to wait for science to evolve in order for us to be healed or in order for us to feel safe and secure about the nature of reality and the nature of our own consciousness. Science will eventually run out of time and it won’t really matter what technology we have. If we do not strengthen our minds then we will sink with the earth and many people will die from unknown causes and complications that doctors and scientists aren’t prepared to battle.

A damaged copy of a gene typically never self-repairs. It would require some kind of gene tech intervention. The alleles we are dealt from birth don't really change, unfortunately.

I do think people can heal themselves in a variety of ways that don't require scientific qualification, I just don't think they work through the mechanisms you describe.

And to speak to your other point, how will we know the functions and processes and potential of the soul/higher self unless we instigate a revolution of mind that involves some sort of discipline and determination that we are not exactly used to?? We think that these things are important for stuff like work and school and getting a good career but imagine what you can do if you applied that energy to your internal world and build up the muscles of the mind that are capable of doing things almost superhuman and being able to fully realize your surroundings and your abilities and potential as a human being and potential to benefit the lives of those around you and society as a whole. In some sense you do kind of have to do XYZ because how else would you expect to achieve something if not by following the steps necessary?? Do you just expect to live in ignorance of the higher self forever?

The higher self is operating whether the lower ego is ignorant of it or not. I've investigated many esoteric traditions in my life time and despite many wonders, at the end of the day human beings are still stuck on this dirt ball and have to deal with their non-transcendental lives. C'est la vie.

If you are skeptical then that is your path but if you are going to accept scientific data wholeheartedly then it will keep you individualized and prevent you from being aware of the metaphysical healing aspects of the spirit and of the higher self and of nature itself. Nature is alive and has the potential to cure humanity. But humanity does not want the cure. They would rather indulge in scientific discourse and perpetuate chemical toxicity of the environment and creating evermore ways to destroy ourselves mentally and physically. Science and technology have given us fast food, television and antidepressants which scramble your dna and your brain cells and damage your energy system altogether and that is one of the many things that magnifies our illnesses and ailments whether they be physical or emotional.

I can be many things at once. I can be spiritual and I can be a scientist. I can relate to the higher self and I can be mundane. It's not either/or.

It's not science's fault that humans aren't ready to attempt the things you propose. Our science and metaphysics are simply being channeled according to what humanity wants to use them for. The flaw is not in science but in ourselves.
Things like schizophrenia are usually triggered by traumatic experience which should validate for you that the negative thought patterns associated with going through a traumatic experience is what ultimately causes the condition to intensify itself which would mean there was trauma that occurred before that which started the onset or gave them the precondition. And that trauma can be passed down epigenetically like I said earlier. Which is why it eventually appears to scientists that it is physiologically inherited. The physical genetic inheritance is only a byproduct of mental and spiritual activities over the generations.

Your assessment of schizophrenia is not true. The onset of schizophrenia is usually during adolescence and not trauma.

I've read some of the studies that suggest trauma is passed down epigenetically, but they have been critiqued hardcore and honestly the critiques have good merits.

It seems cognitively dissonant to decry science on the one hand but then invoke it in the next breath to explain things like mental illness. I don't get it.

the few times i did meth, i thought everybody else was doing it too and it was like, now that im doing it, i can see everybody else is too :unsure:

Many ways, which are perhaps too complicated to explain to someone without a science background. Suffice it to say, epigenetics answers your question quite succinctly.

Hmm no... thoughts aren't passed on epigenetically. Most fantastical claims around epigenetics are overblown. For example, most of the acelylated and methylated markers on DNA histones that a person accumulates over a life time are not passed on during fertilization. Those markers are all wiped clean.

A damaged copy of a gene typically never self-repairs. It would require some kind of gene tech intervention. The alleles we are dealt from birth don't really change, unfortunately.

I do think people can heal themselves in a variety of ways that don't require scientific qualification, I just don't think they work through the mechanisms you describe.

The higher self is operating whether the lower ego is ignorant of it or not. I've investigated many esoteric traditions in my life time and despite many wonders, at the end of the day human beings are still stuck on this dirt ball and have to deal with their non-transcendental lives. C'est la vie.

I can be many things at once. I can be spiritual and I can be a scientist. I can relate to the higher self and I can be mundane. It's not either/or.

It's not science's fault that humans aren't ready to attempt the things you propose. Our science and metaphysics are simply being channeled according to what humanity wants to use them for. The flaw is not in science but in ourselves.

Your assessment of schizophrenia is not true. The onset of schizophrenia is usually during adolescence and not trauma.

I've read some of the studies that suggest trauma is passed down epigenetically, but they have been critiqued hardcore and honestly the critiques have good merits.

It seems cognitively dissonant to decry science on the one hand but then invoke it in the next breath to explain things like mental illness. I don't get it.
It seems overblown and fantastical when you apply the secular mentality to metaphysical phenomena but the scientific aspect of it is only the tip of the iceberg. Eventually science will merge with spirituality and realize that a lot of their findings were not based on the full objective view of reality and nature and were merely just fragments of a bigger picture. We have our current models and experiments that have been repeated over and over again to be solidified as fact but they are not taking into consideration the constant ongoing belief system of the collective species that keeps us solidified in the deterministic vaccum of physical life that we then perceive on a mass scale as something that is fixed or solid or concrete.

We are not mature enough as a collective species to realize that thought and intention and focus is able to create/influence physical matter and change the direction of evolution over generations of passing these thought forms on and even defying the laws of physics if motivated enough to do so.

The only reason things stay solid the way they do is because people generally do not like to change or to step outside their comfort zone and examine different beliefs and perspectives and we become stuck in the belief that this is how the world should be and again these beliefs and thought patterns can be passed down generationally ever since the beginning of humans and they are so reinforced that it seems impossible that it can be any other way but that’s pretty much the point. That is why the genes never repair themselves. It is people’s stubbornness and resistance to change and to progress towards a higher vibrational reality that is supposed to help us have unity and tranquility and balance within the social consciousness so that we cannot be a match to things like damaged genes and schizophrenia and bipolar and autism. People usually will carry negative thoughts with them over generations and pass their unresolved traumas onto their children and not want to change. And science is a whole establishment with mass influence put in a position to perpetuate and reinforce these negative beliefs and mentalities about the world to try and counteract the practices that they think are mystical, superstitious, or delusional. It is just another form of collective resistance to try and individualize people and make them think that they are victims of natural chaos and that they are not one with the universe.

Science itself has cognitive dissonance towards anything that involves trauma or mystical thinking and will find any sort of justification to discredit it and disguising it as unbiased rational thinking. Because they themselves are operating under a state of trauma that they do not want to deal with which prevents them from realizing certain aspects of reality that are beyond their perception and beyond the limits of the technological equipment that is used for observation and experimentation. It is also why those studies that you mentioned are so heavily critiqued and eventually dismissed. Focus determines their reality so they will automatically pay attention to the phenomena that compliments the existing model. Not saying that they are completely dogmatic but rather there is a lot of resistance towards change that is subconscious in the scientists mind because of trauma and that causes the whole enterprise to delay its process in figuring out stuff about the universe and what could have potentially been discovered years and years earlier if that resistance wasn’t present within them.

Plus the foundation of modern science is based on subconscious rebellion and spite towards religious tyranny ever since the industrial revolution and the time of Darwin. Isaac Newton is your father, and one of the very few scientists in history I actually respect and most likely one of the very few scientists that was closer to objective reality than anyone nowadays. Him being your father, even he indulged in metaphysical thinking and oneness with the universe which most if not all scientists reject now and try to downplay that side of him claiming he was only being relevant to the time period. People revere him but yet degrade his most valuable aspects.

And of course people are still stuck on earth because they reject the higher self. It is not enough to just simply be aware of it. The higher self made the decision to indulge in physical life to expand its own knowledge and wisdom. So of course we will still be stuck here with problems and challenges. I’m not suggesting that things will be 100% perfect once we have become aware of this higher aspect of ourselves but it will make it a lot easier to do many things that people struggle with today and will relieve many fears and insecurities that people tend to have about the world. And universal energy does have the potential to cure all physical and mental illness and create a more evolved and mature society where there is not as much conflict and negative thinking and violence.

Adolescence is when the symptoms of schizophrenia become apparent but the illness originates way before that and usually lays dormant during childhood. However there are children who have schizophrenia and have full blown hallucinations by the time they are toddlers. However it doesn’t really matter when the child experiences the trauma. The trauma is passed down epigenetically anyways and already causes a degeneration of behavior and thought in utero. It is only perpetuated by typical behaviors and experiences that are associated with modern day civilization and our current state of consciousness such as lack of emotional connection and usually a distressing or traumatic experience such as a loved one dying or receiving death threats will trigger the symptoms to the point where they are
apparent to therapists and psychiatrist. It is not just a randomly natural thing that happens at a certain age range. Maybe I misunderstood you but that is the way it came across.

And yes you can be both spiritual and a scientist as I have mentioned Isaac Newton however there is a tendency in people to shift the pendulum toward one side more than the other. Any esoteric teachings you have come across will go through the filter of your secular world view and become distorted if you favor scientific explanations over the ability to have complete control of your mind and of reality itself and realizing that everything in this universe is only an extension of you and not something that is separate or disengaged from your individual experience.

Science itself is part of the oneness that is fundamental to the energetic momentum that created the universe and all human activities in it so it is in a way a lot more spiritual than scientists are willing to admit. It does not matter how much they try to deny that or downplay it to make it seem like a metaphor. However you cannot say that spirit is science because spirit was always there. Science is the offspring of nature and spirit. And yes it is true that people can misuse science rather than science being something that is inherently bad. I tend to use words loosely and was referring to the modern behavior of science mostly stemming from the 1800s or it can either go back to Isaac Newton where later scientists adopted his physical discoveries and interpretations and contributions but neglected the esoteric metaphysical side of him that was responsible for these discoveries in the first place. Nevertheless modern day science is still held together by a collection of rules and regulations that keeps its representatives in a systematic stronghold of thoughts and ideas and beliefs that contradict the true nature of reality. So I don’t feel like my loosely used words are too far off.

Last edited:
It seems overblown and fantastical when you apply the secular mentality to metaphysical phenomena but the scientific aspect of it is only the tip of the iceberg. Eventually science will merge with spirituality and realize that a lot of their findings were not based on the full objective view of reality and nature and were merely just fragments of a bigger picture. We have our current models and experiments that have been repeated over and over again to be solidified as fact but they are not taking into consideration the constant ongoing belief system of the collective species that keeps us solidified in the deterministic vaccum of physical life that we then perceive on a mass scale as something that is fixed or solid or concrete.

We are not mature enough as a collective species to realize that thought and intention and focus is able to create/influence physical matter and change the direction of evolution over generations of passing these thought forms on and even defying the laws of physics if motivated enough to do so.

The only reason things stay solid the way they do is because people generally do not like to change or to step outside their comfort zone and examine different beliefs and perspectives and we become stuck in the belief that this is how the world should be and again these beliefs and thought patterns can be passed down generationally ever since the beginning of humans and they are so reinforced that it seems impossible that it can be any other way but that’s pretty much the point. That is why the genes never repair themselves. It is people’s stubbornness and resistance to change and to progress towards a higher vibrational reality that is supposed to help us have unity and tranquility and balance within the social consciousness so that we cannot be a match to things like damaged genes and schizophrenia and bipolar and autism. People usually will carry negative thoughts with them over generations and pass their unresolved traumas onto their children and not want to change. And science is a whole establishment with mass influence put in a position to perpetuate and reinforce these negative beliefs and mentalities about the world to try and counteract the practices that they think are mystical, superstitious, or delusional. It is just another form of collective resistance to try and individualize people and make them think that they are victims of natural chaos and that they are not one with the universe.

Science itself has cognitive dissonance towards anything that involves trauma or mystical thinking and will find any sort of justification to discredit it and disguising it as unbiased rational thinking. Because they themselves are operating under a state of trauma that they do not want to deal with which prevents them from realizing certain aspects of reality that are beyond their perception and beyond the limits of the technological equipment that is used for observation and experimentation. It is also why those studies that you mentioned are so heavily critiqued and eventually dismissed. Focus determines their reality so they will automatically pay attention to the phenomena that compliments the existing model. Not saying that they are completely dogmatic but rather there is a lot of resistance towards change that is subconscious in the scientists mind because of trauma and that causes the whole enterprise to delay its process in figuring out stuff about the universe and what could have potentially been discovered years and years earlier if that resistance wasn’t present within them.

Plus the foundation of modern science is based on subconscious rebellion and spite towards religious tyranny ever since the industrial revolution and the time of Darwin. Isaac Newton is your father, and one of the very few scientists in history I actually respect and most likely one of the very few scientists that was closer to objective reality than anyone nowadays. Him being your father, even he indulged in metaphysical thinking and oneness with the universe which most if not all scientists reject now and try to downplay that side of him claiming he was only being relevant to the time period. People revere him but yet degrade his most valuable aspects.

And of course people are still stuck on earth because they reject the higher self. It is not enough to just simply be aware of it. The higher self made the decision to indulge in physical life to expand its own knowledge and wisdom. So of course we will still be stuck here with problems and challenges. I’m not suggesting that things will be 100% perfect once we have become aware of this higher aspect of ourselves but it will make it a lot easier to do many things that people struggle with today and will relieve many fears and insecurities that people tend to have about the world. And universal energy does have the potential to cure all physical and mental illness and create a more evolved and mature society where there is not as much conflict and negative thinking and violence.

Adolescence is when the symptoms of schizophrenia become apparent but the illness originates way before that and usually lays dormant during childhood. However there are children who have schizophrenia and have full blown hallucinations by the time they are toddlers. However it doesn’t really matter when the child experiences the trauma. The trauma is passed down epigenetically anyways and already causes a degeneration of behavior and thought in utero. It is only perpetuated by typical behaviors and experiences that are associated with modern day civilization and our current state of consciousness such as lack of emotional connection and usually a distressing or traumatic experience such as a loved one dying or receiving death threats will trigger the symptoms to the point where they are
apparent to therapists and psychiatrist. It is not just a randomly natural thing that happens at a certain age range. Maybe I misunderstood you but that is the way it came across.

And yes you can be both spiritual and a scientist as I have mentioned Isaac Newton however there is a tendency in people to shift the pendulum toward one side more than the other. Any esoteric teachings you have come across will go through the filter of your secular world view and become distorted if you favor scientific explanations over the ability to have complete control of your mind and of reality itself and realizing that everything in this universe is only an extension of you and not something that is separate or disengaged from your individual experience.

Science itself is part of the oneness that is fundamental to the energetic momentum that created the universe and all human activities in it so it is in a way a lot more spiritual than scientists are willing to admit. It does not matter how much they try to deny that or downplay it to make it seem like a metaphor. However you cannot say that spirit is science because spirit was always there. Science is the offspring of nature and spirit. And yes it is true that people can misuse science rather than science being something that is inherently bad. I tend to use words loosely and was referring to the modern behavior of science mostly stemming from the 1800s or it can either go back to Isaac Newton where later scientists adopted his physical discoveries and interpretations and contributions but neglected the esoteric metaphysical side of him that was responsible for these discoveries in the first place. Nevertheless modern day science is still held together by a collection of rules and regulations that keeps its representatives in a systematic stronghold of thoughts and ideas and beliefs that contradict the true nature of reality. So I don’t feel like my loosely used words are too far off.

tl;dr sorry.

I was merely correcting you on some of your erroneous understandings of science. You have many critiques against science in a general sense but your descriptions of how genetics and epigenetics function aren't correct. It's easy to objectify science when you don't really understand it because it can remain abstract. Nobody in science actually believes that science knows everything or that their world view is complete. Science is reductionist and mechanistic, that's how they investigate the world. You're free to investigate the world in any other way you want. Likewise, biases in science are a given, nobody denies that. That's why theories and experiments are repeated until there is sufficient credibility to rely on those theories, until someone comes up with a proposition and a test that challenges the paradigm.

Nobody is saying that science is the be all an end all. Science is one philosophical branch, there are many others. There's the teleological, ontological, epistemological, and metaphysical. They all merry into a grander unity, but they still must exist as their discrete components in order to serve various aspects of consciousness. Writing it all of as oneness, while true, is lazy. You still have to exist as a human being, in a specific configuration, in a specific place and time, in a dualistic world that exists within a non-dual universe.

I agree that human social advancement must match technological advancement, or there will be no hope. We are seeing that play out now.

I will continue to disagree with your assessment of how schizophrenia, bipolar and other mental disorders form. We don't know their full etiologies but we reasonably know that they are brain centered and neurotransmitter centered. There may be a spiritual component, but what you're proposing is writing off medical science and just going with the spiritual, and I can't get on board with that. Schizophrenics have been treated as possessed for centuries, with all kinds of insane, useless practices forced upon them like exorcisms. The scientific understanding may not be complete but at least it's not wacko.