• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Every time I roll my jaw gets huge and ripped from clenching

diizzle

Greenlighter
Does anyone else get this effect? It's strange because my friends all clench aswell but their jaw do not change like mine does, mine get's extremely wide and defined and actually looks great, it makes me very good looking and I notice a lot of girls staring and approaching me when I'm rolling, it's as if the muscles in my jaw are very expandable from the clenching, I always feel a little shocked when I get home and look in the mirror as I feel like a different person almost

Very strange sounding - are you taking creatine or any other muscle-water-retaining substances?

I would also be worried for your teeth, from the HR perspective. You must be like the Jaws of Life to build any kind of definition in a night.

(Or, trolol, closed.)

Very strange sounding - are you taking creatine or any other muscle-water-retaining substances?

I would also be worried for your teeth, from the HR perspective. You must be like the Jaws of Life to build any kind of definition in a night.

(Or, trolol, closed.)

Nope, I don't take any kind of stuff like that, it takes a 2-3 days for my jaw to get back to normal size after clenching, the change is really quite drastic, I have not had any TMJ problems or pain in the teeth (yet)

What do you mean by jaws of life?

Isn't this what people use to use pacifiers for?

NSFW:
ravers_2-web.jpg

tumblr_lmbralouCR1ql3y6bo1_500.png

ecstasy-0012.jpg

pacifiers.jpg

I thought people used those to stand out while they look stupid ^^ I can't take anyone with a pacifier at an event seriously

hahaha I was being a dick :p I know they're using them to have something to bite down on, but they're still totally ridiculous imo.

I've chewed face but never had it swell. Is it possible your cheeks are swelling because of the biting?

Try a dose of magnesium, it helps bruxism a ton. I'm a chewer as well, and I cracked a tooth from grinding so bad of E.

Try to concentrate on NOT chewing for a while and maintain a normal jaw. For me it is a fun challenge while rolling.. even kind of boosts the roll or makes it better... :)

I've chewed face but never had it swell. Is it possible your cheeks are swelling because of the biting?
I think the cheeks do swell a tiny bit but the whole jawline gets extremely wide and square

I'll make sure to take a picture next time on roll of my jaw, in the mean time I found some before and after pictures of people with chronic bruxism who had there jaws reduced, even though a square jaw is ideal in the male, botox reduction seems a popular procedure for females to help make the face more feminine

Dr-Kyle-Seo-botox-jaw-reduction.jpg

Non-surgical%20Jaw%20Reduction-Dallas_Botox-thumb-500x159-80955.jpg

botox-jaw-line-reduction2.jpg

The jaw in the last picture is exactly how mine gets after rolling, when I look in the mirror my lower third is completely square lol it really is something, some people must just have very very flexible masseter muscles

eat Magnesium supplements during your roll, they come in as hig has like 8000mg gel tabs and they really take the edge off. Also, if you have TMJ or chronic jaw tension naturally, they also take the edge off. I know they're working because the right side of my jaw can click like a gear that needs greasing and when I take magnesium the click becomes significantly less pronounced. I've never noticed an improvement with pre-loading it though, post works okay. If you get stupid and eat too much of it you will have the sicknastiest vile diarreah. Safe travels!

The real source of clenching is 'thinking'. Next time you're in the midst of lock jaw notice the thoughts. If you're honest and clear about what's going on you'll notice that you're virtually in a trance, clinging with one thought after another. Not much different from how you're normal day is, just stepped up one hundred fold. Taking a step back and just watching this charade going on while letting the jaw drop might feature you suddenly loosened up. More than likely however, you won't be able to maintain any sort of distance from it, and you'll be right back on the merry-go-round.

high dose magnesium and a lot of bubble gum. That's what I always do. I will consume almost a bag of gum (like ~25 per bag?) during the roll but I don't have any problems next day with my jaw.