• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

ever think how long your gonna abuse drugs?

right now i feel the same as the original poster. however, i am hoping that someday a shroom trip and/or a girlfriend will be able to change my mind so i can live a sober life (i've already tried changing by myself, to no avail).

I definitely dont think I'll abuse drugs till I die unless I OD one day or something, Im settling down a huge amount now, basically only using weed, psychedelics, MD** and alcohol on occasion, or trying new things on occasion. I think I will always want to try a new drug if the opportunity to buy it arises, but I wont use regularly whatsoever.

Addictive drugs have just become so boring in time. Always the same.

its more a question of how long drugs are going to abuse me ... i'm the long-term victim in this equation.
i planned to stop when i got to a certain point in my life .. i was actually off illicits for extended periods. now i'm suddenly further than i expected to be for 5 years, and using anything i can get every day. also flat broke [actually, a 6-figure debt].
so i guess i'll abuse drugs until i run out of $$ .. can't live without them in such a crazy place.

ill stop when i have babies in my tummy (eek)

but until the day i die for sure

especially when im older, come on who wouldnt abuse when youre old and have nothing better to do but sit in a wheel chair and shit on yourself

Little Miss Sunshine said:
Sheryl: [to Frank] He was snorting heroin.
Frank: [to Grandpa] You were snorting heroin?
Grandpa: [in response to Frank, aimed at Dwayne] Let me tell ya, don't do that stuff. When you're young, you're crazy to do that shit.
Frank: [to Grandpa] well what about you?
Grandpa: [to Frank] what about me? When you're old you're crazy not to do it.

that bout sums it up for me

Definitely.

If I ever decide to stop using, please feel encouraged to alienate me/blow my fucking brains out.

Well ill never quit using drugs not with the pain i have. Im currently on the fentanyl patch and it's working good so no more abusing pain pills like there going out of style i guess. Atleast for now.

But ill be on opiates until the day i kick off even if im not abusing them and that doesn't bother me at all really. Although im sure ill also be getting high off some substance on and off for many years to come.

I may have to hide my use when im elected prime minister though.

How long do I think im going to abuse drugs? We'll First off I dont think im abusing drugs anymore, Using drugs? Yes.

With my neck & back problems i'll be using painkillers for a long time on and off though and unless gods hand touches me and cures my anxiety I dont think im going to stop using benzo's either...

I will continue to drink... take some more rolls and other psychedelic drugs occasionally... No more abusing drugs for this guy...

The end came about seven and a half years ago. It only takes one really good scare to see things clearly. I still drink socially (and sometimes to excess) but that's as far as things go.

personally... years.

i cannot picture myself without them, its just not me... my drug of choice and the one i most abuse with a daily IV habit is amphetamine and i cannot at all ever going to quit any time soon, the longest i can stay off it is 2 weeks and that is HELL, every time people have tried to help me i always just fuck it up or back down at the last minute... thats all i do i just cannot live without it.

im 17 now and i can see myself still using in my late 20s.

idk ive thought about it..
and i dont see myself stopping smoking weed..well unless i was pregnant..then i would.
but i also dont want to have it in the house and stuff when i have kids (wayyy down the line.)

I think I'll always use substances recreationally. When used responsibly, drugs enhance my life so much!

im a lifer. no question about it. the hard drugs have to go at some point. But pot, the occasional trip, whatever I can get scripted in my old age. all staying.