• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Ever smoke a blunt through a bong?

Echo_419

Bluelighter
Well me and a buddy put the blunt in the slider and smoked the whole thing through the bong. The hits were so milky we couldn't even fill up the whole bong. a few inches of smoke just killed us. we had to put the blunt out and save it for later. Anyone else try this before?

Not with a blunt but with a joint and also with a cigarette. Im not really a fan but that probably because tobacco in a bong is always harsh anyway.

Yes & no...it's how I toked bong one of the first times...but i would've hardly called it toking haha. more like coughing fit.

I've finished blunts this way, both with partial blunts or just roaches. definitely a nice way to finish off a blunt, but you shouldn't be expecting the same smoothness of fresh nugget in your hit :p

I do the same. I finish mine off either in a glass bowl or the bong.

Waste not want not, there are starving kids in Africa.

Well me and a buddy put the blunt in the slider and smoked the whole thing through the bong. The hits were so milky we couldn't even fill up the whole bong. a few inches of smoke just killed us. we had to put the blunt out and save it for later. Anyone else try this before?

This sounds awesome.... I've killed blunt roaches in a bong but never done a whole blunt

That would be sweet! Pass around the bong you don't have to repack at all just keep ripping the blunt...

Ive done it tends to be mad harsh, just smoke the blunt and pack the bong.

If your looking for a neat idea roll a small joint and stick it in the carb of a pipe. Then pack the pipe with weed light the joint in the carb and the bowl of weed.

Sometimes my friends and I put blunt roaches in our mini-bong. Never smoked an entire blunt out of a bong though, that would be insane IMO.

Did this when the slide was broken as a last resort once...Pretty retarted cuz your like purposely pulling that burning cheap cigar paper through a huge chamber...just unnecessary..

Blunts are cool when you smoke it like a blunt...bongs are good for putting weed in...i have no desire to put blunt paper in a bong hit...gross

Yesterday my friend made a roachinator, which is basically a pipe made out of a water bottle. Melted one part, stuck the roach in of the blunt, then made another hole for a carb.

Wow it produced such huge hits, I got destroyed.

But I have heard of people packing up a bong and then putting a joint in that and it working.

Yeah, I've stuck joints in my slide and packed weed all around it, then I lit the joint and then the bowl!

Last edited by a moderator:
When you hit the bong using a entire blunt, you don't wanna rip it like you normally would. In my 2 footer, I only fill up 4-5 inches then pull the slide and my eyes water and I'll drool a shit load. Let your friend do the same. by the time the blunt is done you'll be as baked as if you smoked 15 blunts.

Yeah, when I first started getting high I did. It got me ridiculously fucked up. Now i'd rather just smoke the blunt on its own.

done shit like that when we can't burn a joint anymore.. definitely gets good hits haha.

yeah i have stuck a giant blunt just in the female on my bong and ripped away with a few buddies. we got fucked up, one of my buddies coughed so much he gaged himself and threw up.