• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Ever since a recent LSD trip weed doesn't get me high

sxma

Greenlighter
So last weekend my friend wanted me to do acid with him since he had never done it before so I only had 240 mics. We hung out with a bunch of people and smoked a shit storm of weed throughout the day and we were still on our way up. I had smoked more than normal (which is about 4 gs a day) the night before with some friends. Needless to say I spent the entire weekend high af with very little breaks for sobriety. However, Monday I smoked my usual wake and bake amount but I didn't feel much of the effects. I smoked 2 more times that day with some decent kush and I hardly felt anything. Also last night I had 4 joints and literally felt nothing. The cigarette I smoked was the only buzz that I felt at all. I know that my tolerance is really high but weed is weed and I don't see how I couldn't feel it at all. I know it wasn't the bud either because I smoked the same weed with 2 different people that day and they both got pretty stoned. I'm going to go on a TB for about a month and hopefully that will work but I'm nervous. Is there any chance the trip ruined weed for me? I've tripped before and I'm smoked on trips before as well but not to that extent. I tried looking through past forums about this but they all said that weed was actually more psychedelic afterwards. Please help!!

no i highly doubt the trip ruined weed for you. definitely just have a high tolerance.

when i smoke a shit ton on a weekend, i usually wouldn't get much effects in the following week. a week or 2 break should do the trick.

I've always wondered since LSD trips gave cured alcoholics in the past to get sober, always wondered if it could affect the mind in other ways like you stated, you think your LSD trip put a damper on how weed affects you now.