• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Ever Run Out of Your Prescription Early?

Max (I swear I'm not stalking you LOL), you sounded a lot like me. I used to run out all the time and man oh man does that take a toll on one's system! I too realized I couldn't do it anymore. I developed a game plan so it will never happen again. Good luck going forward!

I just went through a little pile of D myself, it seemed overly addictive unless taken orally. Orally they were the bomb diggity for pain.

they BA just us so shitty orally 30%, seems like such a waste of good gear, vs 100% IV and also pretty good nasal or plugged.

Aloha everyone. I have been going through some trips (non drug related) and haven't been online for a while. I just wanted to check in, say that things have been running smoothly. I was able to get through the month with no problems.

It's a really good feeling to make it from one fill to the next, and not run out. I have been sticking to the directions, and even went a few days not taking the full 4 tabs I get, and was able to double up when the pain was setting me back to unbearable levels . And being able to get relief by having the extra required to work, is a good feeling. So I am stoked to have had a good month.

Beats the hell out of running short, and having to go to kratom, to maintain my sanity, and not suffer so badly. A nice change from the struggle that can often accompany the use of opioid pain meds for chronic pain.

now days my pain is minor. I have had 60 hydrocodones last me two months now instead of one. I also don't abuse them anymore except for a few slips here and there. The pain isn't 24/7 anymore either. Back in the day I used to go through 120 10 mg percocet script in a few days. When i was upgraded to fent there were times i would go through 10 50 ug/hr patches within a week.

Glad to hear you had a good month Max ! How's your girlfriend, has she been cutting back as well? It's hard when you are in a relationship with someone also dependent on pills, my husband and I also deal with sharing and running out at the same time , def hard when 2 people in house are grumpy and hurting . Wish y'all the best ?