• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ever put something too far up your ass?

Lgd44

Greenlighter
I stashed something in the rectum to take it to another country with me. Went to get it out after the plane and it had dissapeared so it's only gone up. Anyone have any experience dealing with something like this before? Guess I'm going to try supposistory before the withdraws kick in

Yeah, my head.

I laughed way too hard at that. 🤣

OP: Psyllium fiber, real (as in not processed, or full of grain) food, water, gloves and a pencil. Ingest a LOT of the first three over the course of the day, and likely when you wake up tomorrow, everything's coming out. You can figure out the rest.

Pro tip: have a bucket handy and drop the first couple turds in there. It's most likely going to be right there up front, and if you go all at once in the toilet, it's probably going to be all the way in the bottom of the U-pipe.

Good luck dude lol.

Stupid but very alike. Every morning I make a smoothy. After finishing it while cleaning the blender the rotor blade was missing. Apperntly it could come off for easy cleaning.

PANIC, I ingested a propellor like thing didn't notice it. So called the dr. assistent. Who calmed me down by saying even a metal mini propellor wil in most cases pass through your digestive in a turd. And I would probably not feel a thing and just shit it out. Otherwise call 911/ 112 immediatly.

Wd's so you probably ingested Heroin? How much, too much like in OD quantitie's. And how thorough is it packed. According to my dr. it will just be shitted out. A metal propellor, you put up a drug up there willingly. Those interested never found that thing again, not in my house or in my shit.

Hope you wrapped it well. As I consequently get obstipation when traveling, so it could take some time. Next time just quite when you go on holliday.

Stupid but very alike. Every morning I make a smoothy. After finishing it while cleaning the blender the rotor blade was missing. Apperntly it could come off for easy cleaning.....
I make a LOT of smoothies-- I drink at least two a day, sometimes 3 or 4. A few weeks ago I noticed a chip in the glass rim of the blender. Probably occurred when I was tapping yogurt off of a metal spoon. It looked like the glass shard would be about half the size of an American dime (the coin).

I also briefly PANICKED! But then I realized that I had no idea when I'd consumed it. I never felt any pains in my gut nor my butt, nor had I seen any blood. I presume that I'd passed it without incident.

Still kinda freaks me out to think about it.

That's insane, use an enema?

I thought this had something to do with trains potting but I think he just

No he did shit it out right?

Not far enough up

I stashed something in the rectum to take it to another country with me. Went to get it out after the plane and it had dissapeared so it's only gone up. Anyone have any experience dealing with something like this before? Guess I'm going to try supposistory before the withdraws kick in
Unless it's too big to come back through the junction between the colon and the rectum, you should be good to go.

If you want something that's going to relax all of your smooth muscles and make you just blow everything out, magnesium citrate or milk of magnesia 30 minutes to 6 hours and everything is coming out of you.

Magnesium Hydroxide wil do it better, its a laxative. Citrate you have to take more then the recommendend dosage.

How bout Sorbitol, not a nice feeling but that shit is ninja-laxative compared to Mg-Hydroxide.
It will hurt, at least in my case as your shit will go so fast through the collum. Learned by drinking a bottle of DXM sirup sugarfree. No fun.

Acccording to the dr. assistent it's a one way road (your collum) and I assume it was not the size of a tennisball. I be more worried how much and how it was sealed.

Thanks to all those concerned! ended up using a suppositiory and the mentioned treats came flushing out in 10 minutes. I was just confused as it wasn't the first time i've done it and it never went up and dissapeared before. @emkee_reinvented That'd be no fun the whole point of a holiday is to induldge and treat yourself, i've leave the quiting for my return home.Definetly not worried about OD'ing on what was ingested far more upset at the idea of losing it all

Oh yea it 100% works. Rectal administration of drugs is a very valid and effective method but it usually works best when its dissolved in a bit of water. Plugging is a tried and true method for MDMA

Yes, it gets absorbed by the mucous membrane in the rectum and about 50% enters circulation directly while the other 50% goes to the liver for first pass metabolism

@Lgd44 this is pretty important. What exactly did you put inside? Are we talking about material like plastic? I understand it's easy to believe that this will resolve on its own. We all know that the bowels are only supposed to work in one direction. That's why this sort of thing is immediately troubling, you see, it should have already come out, not gone further up.

I'm glad it all resolved. It's important for other people doing the same thing to remember that this sort of thing can lead to serious problems. In 99% of cases, a simple pack job is going to come out easily. In that other 1% of situations, things do go the wrong way up the bowel and create obstructions. This can be for reasons as simple as the shape of the thing just chancing upon a bad corner and getting jammed.

For those who don't already know, it's always best to make your back ovoid. This makes it easier to pass and less likely to cause an obstruction.