• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Ever hooked up on Craigslist?

I have responded to countless ads for easy hook ups and sex. Most of the time they just wanted my credit card number to "verify my age". My success with craigslist came when I myself posted an ad describing what I was doing and what I If was looking for. Something like " If you are still up all night like I am, then hit me up." I have received requests for a ride because they were stranded. I picked her up and got a cheap room. Turns out she is a tweeker. We fucked all night and smoked and fucked. Real nasty behavior.
I've rescued other women, but they were all nymphos. Tweeker Nymphomaniacs. Meth makes you do things you normally wouldn't do.

Now I want to Chatterbate. lol

Chatterbate is not bad too, I tried, but be prepeired on CB to ask you for money like on CL... :)

When I was done with Craigslist, I still used different sites for dating. Had good experiences and bad ones. Then I decided to be celibate and stopped dating altogether, even deleted my profile. Someone came back into my life when I wasn't even looking. So I learned it's good to stop with all the hook ups and take time out for yourself. When you stop focusing on finding someone, the right person will find you. That's my experience anyway.

I don't know if you're male or female, but be careful. I did encounter a sociopath in the past who kept threatening me. People are too crazy out here now.

Thanks for advice, I know what you are talking about, personally had few "unplesant" expirience with BDP people, so I am shering your opinion that "people are too crazy out here"...

mostly fake. I've hooked up with 2 girls. I have waaayyyyyy better luck on tinder. don't judge.

They weren't girls. :p

I have no idea how it is these days, but I swear MOST of the sex I've had in my life came from Craigslist hookups. It was just too easy, like shooting fish in a barrel once you got the hang of how things work. Most of the women I met on there, including my wife, say the reason they replied to me was my grammar and punctuation. I was polite, masculine, definitive, without directly saying so I would suggest that I wasn't exactly looking for sex, I would ask them questions about them as opposed to blab about myself (but make it clear I have my own place, a nice car, a good job, etc..), and then follow up with conversation about their interests, etc.. Usually that was all it took, because majority of responses they get are nothing but "yo wut up girl u fine" accompanied by a pathetic dick pic.

The trick of the trade: Gravitate towards "strictly platonic". Real women almost never post in casual encounters for obvious reasons, however, posting in SP makes them feel A- more secure and B- less like a whore. They're not fooling anyone, if a chick posts on Craigslist personals in ANY capacity, they're fucking horny. They usually "just want to meet new people around town", which is fine, you can totally meet me and decide to fuck me by the end of the night. Has happened several times, including the hands-down hottest specimen I have EVER stuck my penis inside of. It was also my first time trying anal. Life hack to end all life hacks. :D

My only question is: why do hot girls even NEED to go on Craigslist? All a hot girl needs to do to get laid is to simply go outside and find a guy lol. Not saying you're a liar it just seems too good to be true that a smoking hot girl is browsing Craigslist for some dick. Lol

You ask why do hot girls need to go on Craigslist? It could be that it’s difficult to meet guys in real life. I was never into the bar or club scene. Plus, I’m an introvert and don’t care to get out much so for the most part, my dating life has come from the internet.

I was on there back in the day because it was a super easy way to get laid quickly and back then, I just wanted to get laid. I was super horny, no lie. My longest relationship just happened to come from there.

Craigslist isn’t still a thing, is it? I haven’t been on there in years. Thought that whole thing was played out.

You ask why do hot girls need to go on Craigslist? It could be that it’s difficult to meet guys in real life. I was never into the bar or club scene. Plus, I’m an introvert and don’t care to get out much so for the most part, my dating life has come from the internet.

I was on there back in the day because it was a super easy way to get laid quickly and back then, I just wanted to get laid. I was super horny, no lie. My longest relationship just happened to come from there.

Craigslist isn’t still a thing, is it? I haven’t been on there in years. Thought that whole thing was played out.

Well, exactlly :) But if you don't have anything against girls which are 4/10 or less, or are a bit chubby than CL can do the job.