L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Ever have sex on downers how is it?

D

downersAndSEX

Please move this to the sex and relationships forum. Thank you.

Have you ever had sex on downers like booze, opiates, or benzos? How was it? I have had sex while drunk and it was not that bad and sort of sobering even though me and the other person who I met in a bar were both drunk.

I don't mean drinking so much or taking so many benzos that you black out, or opiates so that you nod off and have memory issues.

I want to experience sex on either benzos or opiates but not a large dose.

The biggest thing I find that happens is that it totally removes inhibitions during sex. Too scared to let someone play with your arse? Valium will help you out with that ;)

"have you ever had sex on downers like booze..."

srsly?!

opiates = better than sex, probably not going to give a fuck about fuck..

benzos = wut? wut happened? you stuck your tounge in my mouth? holy shit i thought i got too high and ate the hand drying towel...

booze = not even close to the same category. you wanna get split like an axe?! ;-)

...sex on opiates is ok if youre not a junkie.

The biggest thing I find that happens is that it totally removes inhibitions during sex. Too scared to let someone play with your arse? Valium will help you out with that ;)

Lol MissVL!

Alcohol - hate it
Opiates - nothing special
Benzos - not great. both my partner and I got lazy and didn't "care" about each other the same way lol
GHB - my favourite