• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?

Cannot honestly see dark net vendor dark net vendor potentially fucking up a good thing like that. Assuming therefore it was an individual. Make that motherfucker smoke a bowl with you out of the bag, before you hand him anything. That

When I was in San Francisco with two friends, this bum came up to us on our first day, walking in Height-Ashbury.
He asked if we needed something and we sure did. Acid, MDMA and lots of weed. So he took us for a walk, was being charming, talkative, polite.
He really greased us up good. And at the time, I hadn't been a druggie for more than a year - none of us had.
So we were REALLY naive. Young, naive and blissfull to be in a place we had dreamt of going to since 14.

He tells us he can get so and so much for 120 dollars. By now, we had been talking and laughing with him for probably 40 minutes.
My friend gives him cash, he told us to wait right there by the busstop.

10 minutes went by. 20, and I'm saying "we got fucked". My friend says nah, he was a good guy. Let's wait.
After 35 minutes we were all like fuck this, started laughing and walked away.

It's the smoothest scam/robbery ever. We agreed if we saw him again, we'd just congratulate him on a good game.
Lesson learned.