• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?

they're legalising it it lots of US states and Canada

Surely it can't belong before our idiot politicians follow their lead

Legalising what? Synthetic cannabinoids? They don't even need that shit now that proper weed is legal in many places so I can't see the logic behind that.

But as for 'our idiot politicians follow their lead' - I can't see that at all. Our lot are moving the other way if anything.

But one can dream...

how can u even get scammed like that ? did u get it from DNM ? cant see any other reason not to see the product before paying.
...also... if it would have been "RC-Noids it sure wouldnt have been inactive or sprayed on weed nugs

Ya really hope legalization happens for you guys soon. Now that I live legal I can’t imagine ever going back.

That said definitely check before you buy. So many of these situations can be avoided by doing a quick check over the product, test kit too if you got one (although cannabis is a look and smell thing.)

-GC

Blows my mind that people do this for weed. Of course for hard drugs it's common but we knew the risks were far worse than being conned anyway.

I'm sorry :( we just legalized weed two days ago!

Legalising what? Synthetic cannabinoids? They don't even need that shit now that proper weed is legal in many places so I can't see the logic behind that.

But as for 'our idiot politicians follow their lead' - I can't see that at all. Our lot are moving the other way if anything.

But one can dream...

no not the synthetics, the natural stuff. The government can tax it to help pay off the trillions of pounds of debt that Covid will cause

how can u even get scammed like that ? did u get it from DNM ? cant see any other reason not to see the product before paying.
...also... if it would have been "RC-Noids it sure wouldnt have been inactive or sprayed on weed nugs

Course it was darknet littana - top sativa weed isn't common in the uk as it's a lot less economic to grow than indica.

Oh THATS were you get your Dope, Ismene 2.
Thanks for telling us. Now just a quick one for your IP, the next one will be Isours1 and we'll
say hello soon.
Much love,
Your Narcotics Taskforce 🙂

Last edited:
Course it was darknet littana - top sativa weed isn't common in the uk as it's a lot less economic to grow than indica.

then the only question i have is : reviews? isnt that the thing u check first before buying from new vendor in the darks ..ive never ordered from markets but always fun to check whats on the local marketplace, seems like custome service gotta be topnotch or people change vendors

CBD buds look, smell and smoke exactly the same as regular weed but for about 1/4 the price. One can then spray it with whatever the fuck they want.

This issue isn't specific to the darknet.

Just been conned out of £100 for some "sour diesel" that turned out to be some inactive/shit weed sprayed with spice/research cannabis. Fuck me - can't these inadequate cunts even make a living selling real weed?

Would be agoiod idea to send some off to Wedinos, then you'll know exactly what's what

Interested in how it can be 'inactive' and yet sprayed with spice? What are the effects?

I've had strong sativas before that were so head buzzy I thought they might have been sprayed or similar but just turned out to be super strong in a heady way

Never heard of fake weed online - but to be fair I tend to avoid anyone claiming a particular strain. Having been a weed dealer in the past I know how much we bullshit and make things up, most of the time the client wants to hear a name rather than 'dunno mate, just smoke it it's good'.

I've only ever been sold fake benzos and ketamine on DNM.

Blows my mind that people do this for weed. Of course for hard drugs it's common but we knew the risks were far worse than being conned anyway.

I'm sorry :( we just legalized weed two days ago!
You LUCKY Guys n Gals!!!
Can you even still imagine that in southern Germany even a roach stub ( ive heard worse where long papers and torn cardboard outta cigarette pack were enough) can have your flat be redecorated for free by the blue boys??
Feel lucky and smoke one for us under the Boot of criminalization. Sidenote to Ismene 2
- maybe its just very good sativa? Howd you notice?? Remember when the Dutch dipped the buds into that Polymer, anyone remember name, that made the tips crystalize and the joint always went canoue shaped cuz shit didnt burn well??

then the only question i have is : reviews? isnt that the thing u check first before buying from new vendor in the darks ..ive never ordered from markets but always fun to check whats on the local marketplace, seems like custome service gotta be topnotch or people change vendors

There's reviews but if you're a fucktard smoking it maybe you would be fooled - it's only when you eat it that it does absolutely fuck all.

There's reviews but if you're a fucktard smoking it maybe you would be fooled - it's only when you eat it that it does absolutely fuck all.

i really doubt that many people would be fooled, if ur eating it in amounts that smoking gets u "noided out", it would fuck u up bad orally....

I dunno - quite a few fucking idiots have bought it. Why do you think it would get past first pass metabolism? Or be active orally? It might need to be smoked.

I dunno - quite a few fucking idiots have bought it. Why do you think it would get past first pass metabolism? Or be active orally? It might need to be smoked.

so, you ate some and no effect? is that right?

did you decarb it?

why don't you send to Wedinos out of curiosity?