• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ever get an unnatural feeling while on acid?

I'd say the outdoor area that I was at was semi-secluded. It was a short walk from my apartment, in the middle of a university area part of the city. It was in a closed ampitheatre parking lot. I snuck over so noone was suspicious though. Kept my guard up for the first 10 minutes or so to make sure noone was following or saw me. Then I just did my own thing for a couple hours and explored and whatnot. Shadows started playing tricks on me which was pretty cool. Also noticed the sounds of nature much more clearly. Next time I trip, i'll probably do two hits (~220ug total).

How on earth do you think alprazolam powder or crushed pills for that matter work in seconds? It's false. Do some research. But don't bc it's placebo and if you think it works in seconds then it works in seconds. Alp takes 20-40 min to work. Doctors say 5 for people with anxiety attacks so they think it'll work within 5 min when in reality it's just placebo
Yeah for me Xanax doesn't kick in any quicker than Valium or temazepam (it takes 10-20 minutes for me to notice the effects from either). Xanax is the most overrated drug I have ever taken. If you're looking for a hard-hitting, short-acting anxiolytic that's not too sloppy or sedating then get your hands on some GHB instead... it trumps Xanax. It takes 5-15 minutes to kick in, feels way happier and comes with a lower dependence liability. Plus it's a growth hormone secretagogue. %)