• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Ever experience a ghost?

PriestTheyCalledHim

Bluelighter
Since it's Halloween, or was, ever experience a ghost?

Use an EMF reader like you see people who are into ghost hunting use?

Or hold a seance?

If so what happened?

I've never experienced a ghost but friends of mine have. They both said how a ghost feels like fog or mist in a way, and how some ghosts are friendly, while others get annoyed when you're in their space. One of my friends has experienced the ghosts of animals. Another friend experienced a Poltergeist that would move things around or break them.

When I was going through sleep deprivation from partying hard and staying up drinking all night the next morning I had seen my Aunt who past away open the living room door. I seen the ghost of aunt through the window of my room as I watched someone come in the house while looking out my window. I believe I was hullicinating. But I also believe when you have hullicinations it is you're brain unlocking a certain frequency that allows you to see stuff from a different dimension. I once also was taking allot of sleeping pills one day and I heard my mom(she past away along time ago) I heard her voice at the front door while I was half asleep she was yelling let me in. I then woke up looked out the window and seen a fainted see through image of my mom. And it disappeared immediately .

My brother rented a place in a town with some pretty old roots. Dover, New Hampshire.

Most of the buildings in this town are pretty old. There are old, remodeled factories stretching from there, up and down the seacoast.

There were these banister railings on the second floor of a three story building. I saw these two "twins" or perhaps a brother and sister or sister and sister or brother and brother of perhaps different ages... who knows? anyway. I was meditating on the couch in the living room on the first floor or ground floor when I would see these two figures, shadows of what appeared to be children. What's interesting to note is that when I saw the "hooded" shadows between the banister railings, there appeared to be Eye shapes within the shadows. Hahaha.

I never thought much of it, but often marveled, at the rare chance I'd see them, when staying the night at my brother's place (with his other two roommates) that I'd see these two shadows and the locations where their eyes were were completely lit!

Never figured it out. Were they twins or siblings or was it just the shadows of "something" that was causing the shapes to be there and occasionally move slightly. I really don't know. But I never felt bothered. Just felt the kind of curiosity of a child staring back.

My brother rented a place in a town with some pretty old roots. Dover, New Hampshire.

Most of the buildings in this town are pretty old. There are old, remodeled factories stretching from there, up and down the seacoast.

There were these banister railings on the second floor of a three story building. I saw these two "twins" or perhaps a brother and sister or sister and sister or brother and brother of perhaps different ages... who knows? anyway. I was meditating on the couch in the living room on the first floor or ground floor when I would see these two figures, shadows of what appeared to be children. What's interesting to note is that when I saw the "hooded" shadows between the banister railings, there appeared to be Eye shapes within the shadows. Hahaha.

I never thought much of it, but often marveled, at the rare chance I'd see them, when staying the night at my brother's place (with his other two roommates) that I'd see these two shadows and the locations where their eyes were were completely lit!

Never figured it out. Were they twins or siblings or was it just the shadows of "something" that was causing the shapes to be there and occasionally move slightly. I really don't know. But I never felt bothered. Just felt the kind of curiosity of a child staring back.
Can you research the history and former owners of that home?

Most of the buildings in this town are pretty old.

Old you say? What we talking here around 100 years or maybe more?
I take an educated guess you are in the USA right? By English levels that is nothing short of being new born, we have places here going back to when the USA had nothing but Indians running around.

Another friend experienced a Poltergeist that would move things around or break them.

That to me is one of the most freaky things by far, I can deal with "ghosts" or "spirits" that move around & scare you alot more than the ones that play up & move stuff. The only time I've come across a Poltergeist Igot really scared, the bloody thing could open doors & locks then liked to bang the bedroom door for some reason, it really scared me.

I've never dealt in any form of seance as I simply don't trust the other people around me, who knows what kind of weird majick they may have cast before you start it & what they intend to bring into the room, fuck that!!!!!!

I do really badly want to own a SB7(Spirit Box 7) that scans radio waves really fast (I think it is one frequency every 1/4th of a second) but I've heard of horrific cases of spirit attachment when people have used them & I'm not that eager to have any experience with that as I have enough to deal with as it is from my own dealings with the paranormal & stuff I've let into my flat & life without some evil energy coming for me.

Since it's Halloween, or was, ever experience a ghost?

Use an EMF reader like you see people who are into ghost hunting use?

Or hold a seance?

If so what happened?

I've never experienced a ghost but friends of mine have. They both said how a ghost feels like fog or mist in a way, and how some ghosts are friendly, while others get annoyed when you're in their space. One of my friends has experienced the ghosts of animals. Another friend experienced a Poltergeist that would move things around or break them.
About three years ago. I was up for at least three nights when I saw a ghost in my room. Was peaceful and looked like he was made from a bedsheet. I decided that it was time to go to bed and haven’t met the ghost since!