• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Ever been busted? What's your story?

See what you guys dont understand is that cops lie about probable cause and its you against the cop. Who do you think the judge will believe. Lawyer fees also arent worth fightin a case for if all you will get is probation. Even if you get a good lawyer it will be hard. I learned the hard way.peace
------------------
"We're just two lost souls swimmin in a fish bowl, year after year"- Pink Floyd
"Monkey where u at..monkey"-Arsonists
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
- Jimi Hendrix
[This message has been edited by MDMARI (edited 01 August 2001).]

MDMARI.... what way did you learn?
this is a story thread.. so tell it!
smile.gif

-nick

I was at a party with my girlfriend all decked out with a drug visor, xtc shirt etc. We parked in a parking garage a few blocks away (big mistake), and security takes one look at me and drives up to us in their black SUV and 2 guys spill out with their flashlights.
I had absolutely nothing on me but I was still scared as shit. He pats me down and asks me if I've ever done E or acid and i told him no. Obviously he knew I was full of shit when he saw my binky but I remained calm and answered his questions while my g/f was chatting away with the second guard about this massive we rolled at back in april.
At this point, I was trying to figure out what to tell her parents when we got to the police station. (I know we can't get arrested for having nothing) I was still scared. It really shook me up to be treated as a criminal for doing something I love.
Yeah, I know it was no big deal but for me it was. My advice to avoid cops is to blend in as best as you can when at a rave. If I avoided wearing all that drug shit I probably wouldn't have been pulled over. Now, I wait until I'm basically at the enterance of the party b4 I even put it on.
I agree that its total bullshit I can't even wear what I want to wear without being harrassed but to avoid cops its worth it to me.

well, i got arrested just last sunday. btw, i'm situated in sydney, australia. i was at a club and went downstairs into the carpark to go and chill out in the car for a while. we joined a friends car and were just hanging, they were having a bong. then this car pulls up, and 2 guys get out saying "city police" FUCK - knowing that i had a fuck load of pills on me, i panicked. when we got out of the car, i dropped the pouch that they were in, hoping that they wouldn't notice. they did, 15 biccies inside, i was placed under arrest. i've been charged with possession (which i m guilty) and deemed to be supply (which i will plead not guilty) - using the argument that i m a heavy user, and 15 pills are for my own use. this is a really scary situation that i find myself in & any advice would be appreciated. i've already taken the step on my own to get drug councilling, i need to do anything to try and not get a criminal record. i was stupid and got in way over my head. my friends are just glad it happened now and not 6 months down the track when i may have been in trouble with other dealers and my life being threatened. still not sure on whether to go with legal aid or my own solicitor... i think a combination of the 2?
lesson taught: u are not untouchable, no matter how fearless u are. & don't hang in carparks.

well, i got arrested just last sunday. btw, i'm situated in sydney, australia. i was at a club and went downstairs into the carpark to go and chill out in the car for a while. we joined a friends car and were just hanging, they were having a bong. then this car pulls up, and 2 guys get out saying "city police" FUCK - knowing that i had a fuck load of pills on me, i panicked. when we got out of the car, i dropped the pouch that they were in, hoping that they wouldn't notice. they did, 15 biccies inside, i was placed under arrest. i've been charged with possession (which i m guilty) and deemed to be supply (which i will plead not guilty) - using the argument that i m a heavy user, and 15 pills are for my own use. this is a really scary situation that i find myself in & any advice would be appreciated. i've already taken the step on my own to get drug councilling, i need to do anything to try and not get a criminal record. i was stupid and got in way over my head. my friends are just glad it happened now and not 6 months down the track when i may have been in trouble with other dealers and my life being threatened. still not sure on whether to go with legal aid or my own solicitor... i think a combination of the 2?
lesson taught: u are not untouchable, no matter how fearless u are. & don't hang in carparks.