• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Evekeo to Meth

HanSolo

Greenlighter
So, I was prescribed 60-90mg evekeo for about 9 years until I went to rehab for a rc benzo problem. I had been buying adderall and 4f-mph and at 50mg oral the meth doesnt seem to mess with my sleep or diet, has made me more hygenic, and I've never stayed up for more than 9-12 hours after I dose. The 4f-mph gave me more nervous energy at 30mg than meth does at 50mg.

I guess my question is, is it possible to use it 3-5x a week orally at 50mg doses once a day and not get spun? 0 sleep issues, 0 eating issues, 0 psychosis. Its been 2 weeks of daily use and I'm going to cut back, but this drug doesn't seem to be that crazy if you just dont smoke or snort it and do less than 80mg at a time.

I just feel really guilty for using meth as a stim replacement but there are 0 side effects at these low doses for me.

Can anyone chime in who has been a responsible user?

I was using EPH and IPPD during past years with little problems but my dosage was below 20mg/d, as I am very sensitive to stims this might equal to 50+mgs for you. None of the issues you mention but a slight hangover when done without the antioxidant emoxypine, this one I found by coincidence to amoreliate all rebound from phenidates, seems it blocks dopamine oxidation which is responsible for most of the damage by stims.

I've since lowered dosage to 20mg a day due to excessive euphoria. Just looking to function not get weird.

4fmph was always more-ish but I disliked how it made me feel. Very anxious and nervous all the time.

Thx for the emoxypine tip plumbus, I'm gonna look into it. Currently injecting 1000mg b12 3x a week along with a shit ton of peptides and hormones. Oxytocin seems to really help with any hangover or feeling paranoid.