• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

European OTC Meds: MEGATHREAD

Interesting... I'd like to give diethyl ether a try sometime but I've never got round to it.

OTC benzos and codeine in Spain

Ok guys, I've heard all sorts of stuff regarding codeine and benzos in Spain but no definitive answers regarding them, I've heard you can get vallium, zolpidem and codeine OTC in seville, can anyone confirm this?

If so what are their names in Spanish - would be helpful.

I've also heard there are docs there that will supply scripts if you bring medicine boxe with you? (I have genuine scrips for xanax for example, but only have boxes) and old rohypnol boxes??

Thanks for the help.

European OTC thread. Apparently you can get codeine in 28mgx20 packs called codeisan.

Unsure about valium but I've heard it is sometimes possible to get prescribed to you by the pharmacist. That might be bollocks though.

Pretty sure Zolpidem is legal OTC.

Apparently Soma is available too.

I've heard soma available otc in spain. Can anyone confirm or deny it?

Excuse the late reply and the bad news.Soma was easily available in most of the pharmacys all over spain.Brand:Mio-Relax/40 tabs/400 mg
Carasopridol,nothing else.cheap and no question asked.unfortunately way up north,I do not remember which of the scandinavian countries,
they seemed to have a real problem with soma(oh those dreary long winternights...).anyway about 3 years ago the EU decided its time to outlaw soma in the whole union.
some friends were lucky from time to time to find a pharmacy which still has 1 or 2 boxes on their shelves.It is worth the try,but the chances are getting of course smaller and smaller as time marches on.best choice are probably smaller pharmacys in small towns.good luck.
unfortunately the situation in spain is not that easy anymore.very helpful would be a empty box from the pharms you want,even if it is from outside spain.

Codeine Linctus is becoming more and more rare I think, the local pharmacy didn't have it in stock. Is a shame.

Is it mainly opoids thread or all recreative OTC meds thread ?
For ex in france you can get:
decontractyl: mephenesine which is a muscle-relaxant.
Tuxium or Ergix: DXM.
pentoxyverine: said to be dissociative.
And alcool 90° can be bought with low taxes.

Last edited:
Interesting... I'd like to give diethyl ether a try sometime but I've never got round to it.

I still haven't tried it, not sure if I want to. It's a great solvent, though.

Impossible to get OTC in Spain or France.
Its a very good dissociative, in every way the middle between nitrous and ketamine.
The huge con is it have a very strong and long lasting smell, and he his mainly eliminate bye the breath.
To avoid any suspition, you have to wait 24h before meeting anybody after a good trip.

Switzerland.
Available is codeine and DHC in liquid form.
"Resyl Plus" is 200 mg codeine + guenfasine.
"Makatussin" is 400 mg codeine only.This one is not carried by every pharmacy.
"Paracodin" is 200 mg DHC in 200ml 21% alcoholic solution.
Strictly speaking they are not OTC,but also not prescription only.
The Swiss have a special category "C" for this,which means a conversation with the pharmacist.
I am a little older and can look like a working stiff,so it was never more than "you know the dose"
(hell I do:take out the dropper and neck the bottle) and "you need anything else".
If you are young and/or "freakish" looking,there is a possibility you can get denied them.

Last edited:
Need Something But What

I just finished my last concerta. Got 2x2mg clonezepams left.

Don't know what I can get OTC in Spain... does anyone?

Can't get a new script for concerta or morphine until Friday...

Suggestions, opiate is my favourite but recently a fan of uppers too, like Concerta and shootin coke but the quality is too low at the min as the main guy got busted!

that extended release ritalin aint it? My mate used to be scripted the 36mg ones, how dya prep for shooting out of interest? i think you can get codeine and zolpidem otc in spain if you speak right to the pharmacist, mm wish i had some clonaz ya lucky sod

Aye, very familiar with zopiclone but i've only had that one once if i remember right, knocked me clean out even with a big big tolerance (benzo), dont z-drugs work slighly differently so there's not as much cross tolerance? zopiclone wasnt the cant ime though. Still it might not be otc i'm not certain, cant hurt to try though ;) How's the rush with iving rit? Had a few 10mg instant release caps that i could get one or 2 back if it was worth it!

Rush is good but prefer cocaine. Rush is same but opiate like for a little bit then its like a weaker coke rush.

Ackkkkkkkkkkkkkk, i think i will try to bang half a clonaz with ethanol/water mixture. but that wont cut it need sumethin else

Cant get anything local? banging a clonaz pill is a damn high risk for very little, i've never had better effects than oral with shooting benzos, + no rush.. not worth the potential risks at all mate

Cant get any coke i dont think... trying to find out now. other than that what else. i dunno need to get to docs for a script but cant afford till payday on fri!

Aye same boat kinda, got some codeine & ethylmorphine otc in france though but it isn't enough, but it's never high enough no matter what lol. Still, do you actually get anything substantially better than oral from shooting the clonaz? If not then why even risk it? +aint beer cheap & cheerful in spain?