• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

European Crack Cocaine Thread

I had to edit the fuk out of that post PT , far to much info in their .

You must have bought good drugs off people you don't like i'm sure most folk have .

Aye, of course lol. Not really for a while now though. Anyone I buy drugs off nowadays tends to be a mate, at least to a certain extent.

Like I said, it just read at first as though you were slagging this guy off for being stupid enough to give you a good deal lol, I realise that's not what you meant now.

^that happened to most of the people on here that at some point. they were part of a certain scene and drugs were passed in between friends as a group almost like currency and friendship tokens. All sorts of drugs! But there is always one or two of us that go onto deeper stuff on the regular.

When brown and white take over for a bit your life style and whole surroundings change pretty fucking quickly and nastily.

You lose a lot friends in the process.

I didn't always buy drugs from folk I'd consider my friends. I did used to buy stuff from people who were just dealers. I don't really anymore though, I have enough friends or friends of friends who punt drugs to be able to get most stuff that I'd want. I also don't fuck about with getting stuff on tick anymore, that's particularly when you start to lose friends over drug deals. "Sorry mate, I've only got £50, I'll get the other £2k soon as though", fuck that shit, been there, done that, never again.

went bak to a usual trusted sopply.

It wasn't as good as what i had off the numpty but it was all done professional . On the grape vine theirs all sorts of shit about this ew guy he's upset some of the Proper people.

AS i precited it's gonna end in bad unless he gets out of town today .

Sounds grim for that lad brims! I'm on 3 smokes a week at the moment, its only a 45 spend probs but it's still naughty! Hope you're doing well brims lad, steve keans gone!

Subutex is amazing for making me barely think about heroin but it makes me crave whites!!!

My daily supervised bupe administered directly after third last pipe even works to help you come down off the rock though! totally unlike your daily meth in my opinion.

Anyways I got one of them yankie pipes in a fllower with it for the first time today. Getting it's debut around 10.30 am tomorrow =D

Ha ha can't wait! Had two w today, was alright i suppose :\ Tomorrow is reload from my man and my lovely flower ghetto crack pipe in action together <3

lol you got it bad backroll

i would snowball more if i could guarentee not taking an hour of hell to get a vein. the relative dopamine release of i.v heroin or crack alone compared to combined is quite incredible

Yeah, its weird. When it comes to Caucasians, crack seems to be a North-American thang, and not so much Europe. I've never seen it in Holland either, although you could probably find it if you looked hard enough

Really? It's all over in the Netherlands the way I see it, or at least the two cities in which I've surveyed the street scenes. In both Amsterdam and Groningen the street dealers will often ask whether you want "powder or rock" or "sniff or smoke" when you ask for cocaine.

In a light-hearted experiment I scored some crack off a sketchy guy hanging around one of the Red Light Districts over here; I weighed it up at home to be right on the money, and the quality was better than I expected too.

Never seen it in Finland or heard of people making it out of their coke... Probably partly because Finnish coke is so impure that they'd have a tiny yield. Also the stigma.

Ay up. Used to smoke a fair bit of stone before I got into the gear...then I basically stopped. Im not sensible, but the gear so overwhelmed me and I knew one habit was enough for me - I couldnt afford to spend any less than the £50 I spent daily on heroin, and no more, so despite hugely enjoying stone, I stopped bar the odd time.

Having found a local B dealer recently tho who sells stone, I got a couple t'other night and scored another couple (10's / 0.15's) about an hour ago. Since my heroin habit the few times Ive done stone Ive chased it on foil like B - does anyone else do this?

^^ I couldn't do that.

Literally need a nice amount, powdered up in a fat pipe and lung away till can't breath anymore... and hold in ...... *explosion*....breath out...... *metallica*...WTF..OMG.

Rinse and repeat.

^

Understand that Cornish. Just thinking, its been fuckin ages since I last did stone, possibly even as long as 5 years though I really cant believe that. I cant actually remember the last time which is unusual cos I got a good memory for this sorta thing. Maybe thats why I managed to make a couple ten stones last a while and get me nicely high off of chasing them. Its actually a prett economical method, as ur wasting very little of the stone and its lasting quite a while. Obviously tho ur not getting that 'beat the fuck outta you and knock you off ur feet' type hit.

Stone is so addictive to me, the taste is so nice. Anyone get this?-when I've had a go on it, and since using it a couple days ago, I start to smell or taste it randomly for a good few days following a decent smoke. For instance I'll maybe be outdoors and suddenly (imagine I can) smell it in the air even tho I'm not thinking about it, or a random drag of a cigarette will taste of stone. Heroin is satisfying, but for me white is the opposite...fuckin lovely but you really cannot ever get enough

I hate the comedown so much on stone it really puts me off - still get a bit every now and again but compared to the quality when i was in to it 10 years ago + its not worth the money, tho' the last time i scored a couple of weeks ago it was ok.If i still had veins i would be speedballing tho ironically thats what destroyed them in the first place.

Firstly @ Cornish...

Do you powder your rock and then pipe it? I know so many people that smoke and its about 50 / 50 who prefer it powdered to getting a whole rock. I know about surface area and all that, but for me the type of pipe most of us use, powder just ain't practical...

Just scored some white for the first time for around a month now. The quality is pretty poor but I was expecting that, however in preparation I have been drinking (due to my work pattern today is my Saturday) so each pipe practically hits the spot with the booze I have had.

As most of you know I am on a supervised subutex script at the moment so I have nothing to immediately crush the hideous comedown that Blondin refers to.

However what I find is that if I am pretty drunk, then I tend to smoke my stone over a much longer period of time (eg. a pipe every 30 mins or slightly less compared to every 3-5) with the booze the crash is far more manageable. I have some benzos and some soon to be banned synthetic cannabinoids which are so strong that they wipe out the crack crash very efficiently!

I have one gripe though! I purchased one of those yank pipes with the flower in it, I thought it would soon turn to my favourite tool but they are SO sensitive to heat. I don't know how much you lot melt the stone before actually smoking it but with these things it's impossible to do it right without cracking the pipe!

So i'm guessing one of two things 1)not knowing how to smoke these flower pipes properly (which dont make sense to me, a pipe is a pipe!) or it's a shit fake chinese version of the american flower pipe.

PLeased this thread is not popular, this shit is so fun but so evil. Love you all people :)

Last edited:
The quality is pretty poor but I was expecting that, however in preparation I have been drinking (due to my work pattern today is my Saturday) so each pipe practically hits the spot with the booze I have had.

Stop smokin' yo ghetto rocks whiteboi

it's aight kidda, its the first time in a month at least that i have smoked and i am being good as gold at the moment in preparation for my first born in the new year.

I have been sticking to sobriety and my subutex script like a fucking angel! Like I said today is the first day of my weekend and I have more money than I have done for 12 months. Only spent 25 and the rest is going straight to rent and bills and food and travel. It's all good in the hood rock*

I'm actually just messing with you mate lol. Have fun. I'm being quite the internet tyrant tonight between facebook, here and a few other places. Top tyrant.

soz, sarcasm, innuendo, word play etc often fail ont t'interweb! But your sentiment still stands:)

^

Understand that Cornish. Just thinking, its been fuckin ages since I last did stone, possibly even as long as 5 years though I really cant believe that. I cant actually remember the last time which is unusual cos I got a good memory for this sorta thing. Maybe thats why I managed to make a couple ten stones last a while and get me nicely high off of chasing them. Its actually a prett economical method, as ur wasting very little of the stone and its lasting quite a while. Obviously tho ur not getting that 'beat the fuck outta you and knock you off ur feet' type hit.

Stone is so addictive to me, the taste is so nice. Anyone get this?-when I've had a go on it, and since using it a couple days ago, I start to smell or taste it randomly for a good few days following a decent smoke. For instance I'll maybe be outdoors and suddenly (imagine I can) smell it in the air even tho I'm not thinking about it, or a random drag of a cigarette will taste of stone. Heroin is satisfying, but for me white is the opposite...fuckin lovely but you really cannot ever get enough

that what you said about randomly smelling stone n that// i used to randomly smeell and taste gear... can't even remeber the taste proper now.. back when it was realy fishy... whne i think of that i realise what i get now is crap

I still get the taste of heroin fom out of nowhere, despite not having smoked a bag in a year and never having had a long-term habit. Glad it's not just me.

I still get the taste of heroin fom out of nowhere, despite not having smoked a bag in a year and never having had a long-term habit. Glad it's not just me.

rock does the same for me, I smell it in the air sometimes, even cooking mash potatoes!

I succumbed again yesterday it was my birthday too, only got 3 though. Gonna leave it again for a bit probably8)