• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Euro Speed/Amphetamines - Easy way to measure mg dosages?

trippy888

Greenlighter
What is the most precise and effective way to measure mg dosages for speed?
I have found a scale on amazon, however, they are all inaccurate when it comes to mg readings. 4 figure/lab scales are accurate but cost much more than what I can pay.
Is there any way to measure out doses of speed accurately to a mg?
If not, what is a common reference point to take dosages by?

For Eu speed you can use a jewelry mg scale, it will not be accurate under 10 mg or so, but you can use it to accurately dose most normal doses of street speed.
Normally for study aid/wakefulness you would try like 25/20mg to start with, and it should be enough if you do not have a tolerance and the product is not too bad.
If you want a much higher precision, you can use volumetric dosing, ie dissolve a known amount of speed in a known amount of water like ie 1g in 10ml and you will have a solution of 100mg/ml and you can now use a graduated syringe to measure the dose needed.

^lol :D

A standard cheap mg scale will do the job. Euro speed isn't that strong that 10mg in either direction isn't really going to make a difference.

I feel like such a junkie when people mention dosage :LOL: . I Do a Line that i deem worthy of entry to my body lol? i Think my usual dosage is between 25-100mg??‍♂️

uug1k.jpg

Just get a scale for it on amazon. I got one for about £20 that measure by the 10mg which is accurate enough for speed.

^lol :D

A standard cheap mg scale will do the job. Euro speed isn't that strong that 10mg in either direction isn't really going to make a difference.

Actually, the purist speed (amphetamine sulphate) usually is european. I always got English or Dutch and never got anything that was less than 78% (keeping in mind that it is impossible to manufacture amphetamine sulphate that is stronger than 83%).

Actually, the purist speed (amphetamine sulphate) usually is european. I always got English or Dutch and never got anything that was less than 78% (keeping in mind that it is impossible to manufacture amphetamine sulphate that is stronger than 83%).

Did you send it to EC to be quantitatively tested?
The best I've had was tested at 34% and 100mg oral had a friend of mine with less tolerance to stim with dilated pupils for a good 9 hours.

it is impossible to manufacture amphetamine sulphate that is stronger than 83%).

That's actually a myth quoted parrot fashion by DN vendors who dont know what they're talking about. Of course it's (theoretically) possible to have 100% amphetamine sulphate if its properly made. That figure quoted refers to the ratio of amphetamine to sulphate salt in the molecule which works out to something like 78:22 (that's off the top of my head - it might be slightly different). Obviously you're not going to get anywhere near that level of purity from a dealer, you'll be lucky to get 30%.

You need a scale. i like the Triton T2. That's what I have but they have other models that have different measurement options. reasonable price too.

In London, I used to get a gram and usually 100mg did the job. I don't know the purity at all but never got better speed than that. I don't claim that there wasn't better product around; I just didn't have access to it probably because I only had 2 dealers and I didn't search for it. I bought whatever they had and used it to help me with the work I did.
There were times when 500mg barely had the effects of the usual 100mg dose. As others said, you really don't need a very accurate scale since the doses are quite hefty.

Did you send it to EC to be quantitatively tested?
The best I've had was tested at 34% and 100mg oral had a friend of mine with less tolerance to stim with dilated pupils for a good 9 hours.

Yes. The seller claimed there was "80%+ pure". I sent three different samples (from 3 different batches) and they came back as 80&, 79% and 83%.
Street speed is notoriously terrible quality. In fact the average speed in the UK is 5-15% pure. Seriously!
I only buy things like that on the dark web where the seller states the purity and hundreds of people have left reviews confirming it being as good as advertised. I must have made hundreds of orders - for various substances, from various seller - and only once have I ever been ripped off or gotten worse than advertised. I'd say 99.7% of the time, it's perfect.

Yes. The seller claimed there was "80%+ pure". I sent three different samples (from 3 different batches) and they came back as 80&, 79% and 83%.
Street speed is notoriously terrible quality. In fact the average speed in the UK is 5-15% pure. Seriously!
I only buy things like that on the dark web where the seller states the purity and hundreds of people have left reviews confirming it being as good as advertised. I must have made hundreds of orders - for various substances, from various seller - and only once have I ever been ripped off or gotten worse than advertised. I'd say 99.7% of the time, it's perfect.

Yes, 5 to 15% sounds like it.
And 60% caffeine ofcourse.

Ya I hated it when I got caffeinated speed as I try to abstain from it when I take speed, so that when I don't take speed I have something to fall back on.
And ofcourse the effect is lousy compared to speed alone and after the caffeine wears off you are left with residual stim from the speed and a caffeine crash....