• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Euphoric Recreational drugs

iv demerol for the initial rush was amazing but dont recommend it for long term use as got a toxic profile to it and other opiates like heroin/oxycodone have better legs and pain profiles

Having a BAD comedown from appx 100 mg ritalin over the past 8 hrs.... Help?!?

Need someone tp talk to just shoot the shit til i come down a lil more.... My head is spinning and my thoughts are outta control....

Oh man, oxycodone(or other opiates), then alcohol, then amphetamines. maybe.

any controlled substances are euphoric one way or another to a nieve person or not, and Schedule I...

†∆†;9148082 said:
lol @ anyone who listed weed

Totally, like, fuck opinions, man.

I'd have to say dmt, heroin, hydromorphone, oxycodone, morphine. wanna try opana buuuut ~

if I get to group opiates together then that leaves room for LSD, weed, and alcohol.

Last edited:
i find marijuana to be so DYSPHORIC, it used to make me laugh and be happy, now all it does is make me paranoid, think about my problems more, and feel guiilty about crap...i hate weed..opiates, amphs,MDMA,benzos, i find recreational, yet the benzos i dont find as a party drug, just relief of anxieity, muscle tension, etc..or crashing..or alot of stress

Damn i feel sorry for all you guys who hate weed and find it dysphoric. Thats a shame. I've been smoking since i was 14, daily since 15, 21 now and weed is still euphoric for me, tolerance makes the high less intense though... Weed also potentiates ALL other drugs like nothing else for me.

Weeds great and euphoric for me. If bud made me feel paranoid and guilty i wouldn't find it euphoric either...poor bastards

Damn i feel sorry for all you guys who hate weed and find it dysphoric. Thats a shame. I've been smoking since i was 14, daily since 15, 21 now and weed is still euphoric for me, tolerance makes the high less intense though... Weed also potentiates ALL other drugs like nothing else for me.

Weeds great and euphoric for me. If bud made me feel paranoid and guilty i wouldn't find it euphoric either...poor bastards

agreed. i've been smoking weed for 7+ years while picking up other habits along the way. i hope i never lose my enjoyment of bud :eek:

Crystal fucking methamphetamine. Don't even try it once because you don't need the fiending for another incredible, intense, euphoric rush. But the answer to the topic is crystal meth.

people forget what real pure cocain feels like,OH MY GAWD ,i have never felt that damn good in my life ....coming down was peaceful ...if i have acces to pure coke it would be my DOC

Iv coke, iv oxy are 1st
then iv meth
then iv heroin
IV meth+heroin is pretty badass as is coke+h..
i bet IV mdma is pretty euphoric too.. especially with some oxy thrown in the rig. any1 try this1?
although meth sucks cuz ur up for days.. simply stating in terms of rush.

Last edited:
IV Cocaine i find the most euphoric rush and high, i feel geeked for an hour without feigning, be careful, i put .3 in a cooker and almost died, when other times i'd put .5 in and get a relief rush, its amazing. but i'd say oral amphetamines. duration of 4-8hrs, more empathy based high then coke...nothing better then cocaine IVed

Lol some of you said meth. . . Why would anyone try it?? When we know what can happen from being addicted to it?

My friend hasn't had any opiate experience so he can't compare to them. He doesn't plan on having any either because he just doesn't find the need for them. For relaxing he has aMT, Weed and a tad of bump of Ket.

He does however say that while MDMA was once at the top for euphoria, it was blown away by a 25mg dose of 4-Aco-DMT combined with a 15mg Dose of 4-Aco-Mipt. He says the euphoria was stunning, he had never felt happier in his life. He says he felt like he had won the lottery 10 times in a row and like he could accomplish any goal in life.

Though the one thing he likes about MDMA is you can use it for going out so the euphoria is different in the sense that it can be used to enhance a great night out with friends. He says there was no way in hell he could be out on the former concoction as the CEV were so intense and the OEV made the world around literally impossible to comprehend.