• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

EU pills in America

LucyLovesMolly

Bluelighter
Insistently people bring the extra attention to say it's imported. Fuck stop calling it out. Instead of screaming about how you think the pills came around. Here is an idea to spread, the presser sent his cousin to america to press pills for us. Go hunt him down! 8(

Pillreports is a harm reduction site and if there are European in America then I think they should stay up and not get deleted. E.u. pills are strong compared to u.s. pills.with many people double/ triple dropping the weak u.s. pills, imagine people doing this with European pills and they could be in trouble.

Uh oh. Dont let the pr activists see this! I agree with pot hole. Obviously the pills are circulating in the us so I think they should stay up to. Doesn't matter if they're circulating in small amounts. It only takes one dumbass to triple drop a 200 mg pill. That ain't going to be pretty. They should be informed or at least have the information available to them

i agree. i think the reports for EU pills should stay up as we do get pills imported from there. yeah triple dropping a defqon would be all bad lol. i double and a half dropped those an just about chewed my own face off!

they shouldn't be reported IMO. if someone is smart enough to look up their pill on PR then they'll see a bunch of that pill having reports from EU and know that they got an import. if they're not going to check on PR then thats they're fault. they'd be lucky to down 3 defqons compared to triple dropping 3 pipe pills.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER :D

they shouldn't be reported IMO. if someone is smart enough to look up their pill on PR then they'll see a bunch of that pill having reports from EU and know that they got an import. if they're not going to check on PR then thats they're fault. they'd be lucky to down 3 defqons compared to triple dropping 3 pipe pills.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER :D

Couldn't have said it better. If the people know bout pillreports Nd are looking up the pill there's no way not to find it on here by doing a search. If they are lucky enough to have an import they most likely know what they already have therefore no reason to put that info out on the public website that these are hitting the states. Obviously its no secret but no use throwing in the feds face. Its doesn't make u cool to brag bout what u have it makes u cool to know what u have and keeping it to urself instead of blowing up the scene!

I feel like pillreports members mentality has gone to shit. It's ok when people blow up the scene with pokeballs and mints but a couple people post reports on pills from Europe that they obviously bought in the us and are circulating(doesn't matter if it's a thousand or a million ) in the us and everybody flips out. How is an uneducated person when it comes to pills is going to know that the same pill they got in the us is the same pill that is found in Europe. They have no idea. Pillreports an bluelight is harm reduction. Not how not to blow up the scene

and above mentality is the reason 95% of american pills are devoid of MDxx.

choose what's more important. a google search will turn up everything one will need to know about that defqon or that bomb. if they're on pillreports.com already, chances are they've already leaned to use the internet and are fully capable of utilizing the search function.

How is an uneducated person when it comes to pills is going to know that the same pill they got in the us is the same pill that is found in Europe. They have no idea.
Because they're going to be asked to pay a ridiculous mark up on those pills and the dealer better have a pretty damn good explanation why he is marking up. Well lo and behold the dealer has all the needed info on em, otherwise why would they be asking so much?! Now look what happens, a transfer of information and education so the sale can be made. If they don't believe the information, they don't buy em! If they do and pay the mark up, guess what, they're gonna follow the advice of the dealer who knew what they were just like EVERY import reporter has done on all the reports the last few months, and in turn, keep themselves safe, all while not ruining the opportunities for more ppl to get a hold of em.

So again, which side of the argument contributes to the possibility of less and less people getting a hold of those gems and which side tries to ensure a more prominent presence of them? If people kept their perspective on that little aspect, the argument wouldn't really be alive. Every report on them has had nothing to do with harm reduction or reporting an extremely potent unknown pill that somebody stumbled upon. Every one of them have been people dicksizing and trying to show how coooool they are.

Stupid to allow the risk of their presence where no harm reduction comes from it.

Last edited:
Why bother arguing w ignorant people like him. I had a whole response typed up but deleted it cause it gave a lil to much info. Maybe if this donkey had access to imports he'd be trying to preserve there existence also. No reason to report imported EU pills. They not here in abundance case closed!!!!!

^^^^^yeah iv changed my mind thank to blah and yanker. no point in posting it really. chances are there already like 10 reports on the very same pill. people will keep posting them trying to brag about it lol.

The risk of their presence? People are talking like LEA doesn't already know about SR/deep web lawl

There is a big difference between not stopping something because you don't know how to effectively do it and not stopping something because you don't know about it's existence. Protecting against the latter is pointless as newspaper articles have already been written about it's presence. Once that happened it turned into an "only a matter of time" situation where the former applies.

Last edited:
Y do people have big mouths? ^^^ if ur cheating on ur girl and she suspects it are u gona fuck some hoe right in front of her face and rub it in and make her more pissed to retaliate? This thread has run its course it should b deleted.

Your right blah. I'm just arguing for the sake of harm reduction. I feel like all you guys these days are just arguing for the sake of keeping these pills a secret. But I understand if I had these little fuckers id want them to keep coming. If the people are bragging then take the report off. But if the report is regeant tested with a trip report it should be left up in the area where the pill was found. All I'm saying.

And why am I ignorant Yanker? You seem to just put me down and not even back if up? Why should a report on a pill be deleted just because it's not circulating in massive numbers? I'm just arguing to get my point across. Not to offend anyone

Y do people have big mouths? ^^^ if ur cheating on ur girl and she suspects it are u gona fuck some hoe right in front of her face and rub it in and make her more pissed to retaliate? This thread has run its course it should b deleted.

Big mouth about what? The thing that was published in every single newspaper and MSM outlet? Sorry, I’ll try to keep it a secret.

Really though, it’s out in the open and has been for almost a year now. Anything you or I do at this point will not slow down or speed up whatever will ultimately happen to it, It’s already been brought before congress for fucks sake so you can guarantee full staff is working on it right now. Instead of defending a cat that has already been let out of a bag your time would probably be better spent finding a new cat in a bag, which will ultimately have news articles written about it. And the cycle continues...

U my friend have an IQ of a carrot!!

Hah. I’m not the one that’s incapable of shitting a sentence out without hurling personal insults. That’s a far better gauge of intelligence rather than a dispute over deductive reasoning.

Have a splendid evening.

Ur right I apologize to the carrot for insulting it

Last edited:
We get bomb EU Thizz, but be humble do not report about your super pills on PR. It seems everyone already knows how you got them. I love those dutch pills, but I knew not to spill that bean on PR. They are around in limited quantites in certain circles. These pills are a novelty and they are not really in circulation, and this is why I believe we should leave it to our EU brothers to report on them. They are a rare treat. Triple drop qdance, dqons, triforces, or squirrels stateside? Unlikely. The folk holding them know what they have and are hopefully educating anyone who may take one pill, cuz that is all you need. Not a perfect scenario, but I am an optimist when it comes to human nature. I am also a fool.

Last edited:
It is difficult...
I think that people have to report, for large quantities, but not only if someone receives a letter with three E.U 's, you understand that?
But how do you know that large quantities are present?
Then I say again, reporting everything in your hands.
Then you know more, because there are always people who read your report, and often recognize something