• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Etizolam

They don't fuck you up like alprazolam unless you take like 5+mg.

but it's more euphoric than alpraz in those doses, I think at least.

and for HR purposes, no for gods sake im not suggesting you take more than 3mg in a day.

but sometimes people like to go hard on benzos every once and a while, and as long as youre not combining it with other drugs, I think 5-9mg of etizolam is relatively safe, though you may pass out or not remember eating your whole fridge, etc.

edit: i also get significant amount of euphoria from diazepam but I think its because I don't black out damn near as easy as any other benzo, even in relatively high doses. (70+mg)

Someone said it could be sedekopan, anyone want to msg me to see if the vendor i got them from was legit?

I can feel something but deffo not a massive change, ill give it a few more hours :)

etizolam is turning out to be fake more and more from what i read. its incredibly hard to get real etizolam to the usa i know at least... perhaps thats kinda encouraging foul play from more and more vendors that are just out there for the almighty dollar. ya know?

i cant find any pyraz, etiz, diclaze etc... that i can get to the us, i hate my country right now.
EDIT:are they the pressed pellets? or branded blisters?

Some fraction of the populance doesn't "notice" they're on benzos even if you take them to the point of blacking out! They are quite subtle drugs if your'e not suffering from panic attacks.

But yeah, fake etizolam is a known thing. You need to get some test reagents to tell for sure.

The place i ordered them from seemed pretty relaiable, phonenumber contact details amd eberything, iv taken another 1mg, these either wont work now or ill be asleep for the next ten days lol

Please use the edit function when you want to add to message please mate. Were all guilty of double posting occasionally but its messing up you thread now.lol

What kind of packaging did the pills come in? Was it just pills loose in a baggie-kind-of-thing or did they come in a proper blister strip like tablets from the pharmacy? I ask because privately pressed 'vendor' pills (the kind that arrive loose in a baggie) are frequently under-dosed (or complete bunk), while intas or sedekopan etizolam are properly dosed and come in blister strips.
I have a moderate benzo tolerance and 2mg chills me out nicely, while it would take 4/5 of the vendor ones to acheive the same effect.

Please use the edit function when you want to add to message please mate. Were all guilty of double posting occasionally but its messing up you thread now.lol

What kind of packaging did the pills come in? Was it just pills loose in a baggie-kind-of-thing or did they come in a proper blister strip like tablets from the pharmacy? I ask because privately pressed 'vendor' pills (the kind that arrive loose in a baggie) are frequently under-dosed (or complete bunk), while intas or sedekopan etizolam are properly dosed and come in blister strips.
I have a moderate benzo tolerance and 2mg chills me out nicely, while it would take 4/5 of the vendor ones to acheive the same effect.

Yeah it was the baggies not the blister pack :\

i wouldnt trust any pills just loose..get the etilaam version that come in blisters..

still easy to get real etiz in us, not sure what some people are talking about..

Generic Etiz from my experience are total bunk and a waste of money, and from reputable vendors too, Eitilaam all the way , that shit was potent, apparently Etizest just as good, but why fix something if it's not broken :)

I was gonna order some loose generic tabs from my vendor as they're cheap, but I probably won't bother now.

Subtle is a great word to describe this class of drug; the effects aren't obvious "feel good" effects-I feel benzos have excellent therapeutic value as well as recreational (they're very addictive, though).

Took with 20mg wih no tolerance, couldn't walk properly put i was totally fine all day and night

if those are indeed etizolam it sounds like theres around 1/4-1/3mg in each pill.