• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs ETIZOLAM- what’s you go to brand

Twofaced

Greenlighter
I find ETIBEST1MG to be the correct dosed brand, what others have you found well dosed , I could list about ten brands that have no effect so no dosed lol 😂

This is not really appropriate harm reduction material. We cannot verify or discuss with any certainty, the differences between brands of Etizolam. To do so would be dangerous and for that reason Im closing this one up.

I get pure powder and dissolve it into propylene glycol. Huge waste of money buying pills/pharms. A gram of etiz is so cheap for the equivalent of 1000 x 1mg pills that it's practically free.

Just yesterday I did it the same way - 1 g of Etizolam in 1 litre PG - then a few hot water baths - shaking like hell - hot water bath - shaking like hell - and I had a homogenic solution within one hour or something. Great!

JJ

(When I used to do it) etizest or pure powder. Etilaam and the loose pellets = crap!

I usually do 1g of etizolam in 500mL of PG for a 2mg/mL solution... I put the PG in a double boiler, and it seems to dissolve actually quite quickly, stirring seems to do the trick for me. Never had any issues, seems to go into solution without much effort if the PG is hot enough.

I usually do 1g of etizolam in 500mL of PG for a 2mg/mL solution... I put the PG in a double boiler, and it seems to dissolve actually quite quickly, stirring seems to do the trick for me. Never had any issues, seems to go into solution without much effort if the PG is hot enough.

Exactly. If you know what you're doing a gram of Etizolam is $50-$75. That's absurd.