• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos ETIZOLAM vs FLUALPRAZOLAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

casual-eater

Bluelighter
Hi guys, so basically I need a benzo that helps me with my anxiety: sometime i really can't stay in a place with many people (example: university, large events but also every day situation depending on my mood) but also to go to sleep if i need to because sometime I can't sleep till 02/02.30 A.M. and it sucks cause I've a shitload of bad thoughts.

I've already tried Etizolam (1mg blotters) and Xanax (1mg pellets) and I find etiz to be a little lighter (but not less valuable) than Xan, wich i really enjoyed and found to be perfect for comedowns, even if it's not the main request. However xanax for me is more expensive compared to RC benzos.
I would also tale it before smoking weed since in the last period it sends me in though loops but i still enjoy it.
I'm also interested in Flualprazolam since it is really cheap and last even longer (and I like this), I think i'm going with this since I haven't already tried it.

What do you advise me? considering also the price for dose and the euphoria/high. Can you give me more information about Flualprazolam?

peace o_O

Last edited:
I think you should go with regular benzos instead of RC ones, they are imprevisible. for rc benzos you need a proper scale and a way to test if they are the rc you expected to be, for someone who sells them and doesn't know much about them it's very easy to fuck up and send something else instead of the initial intent. so you may receive a much stronger benzo than expected.

also do you have a huge tolerance or why do you want rcs such etizolam? if you got no tolerance you can really try out much weaker and smoother ones, for example lorazepam could be one of them (although pretty weak but for someone with no tolerance might be right), if you want a longer half-life you have the option of taking clonazepam (although it's more for seizures than anxiety, it still has nice properties to get rid of anxiety). there are really more benzos than you could think of, so one suitable for you should exist.

also i think you should look for something else, benzo addictions come with very ugly and difficult withdrawals and the anxiety you wanted to get rid of in the first place will get worse. in the dark side you can find persons talking about their benzo addictions and trust me something like seizure, suicidal thoughts, worse anxiety and depression, tremors etc don't seem fun at all. I think you could achieve much more through psychotherapy and maybe cognitive behavioral therapy.

you can find more information in the other drugs too, to make it easier to find the threads, set the prefix to benzos or use the search bar. these would be my advices right now but feel free to ask more anytime. my best tip would be to seek help from a professional ( one of the two options I wrote above ) and if they think that there is no way for you to feel better and the benefits are bigger than the risks then give benzos a try.

I rarely do this sort of thing, because I'm not a parent. If you want my advice, it's that you need to find a different way out of your situation. I currently have 8 peers in my inbox. We are working together to try to slowly taper them off of Benzodiazepines as they ruin lives. It's pretty mind blowing when you feel that the effects of Benzodiazepines are fairly subtle compared to other drugs and then you get to experience what I like to call "THE FEAR" - withdrawal. It is just not the answer. If you have problems with anxiety and talking to people, don't fucking run away man. You've gotta figure out what the problem is and fix it.

I know the feeling myself. I was a Heroin addict for years. You see, I had quite a bit of depression and a tendency toward cycles of severe anxiety. It was so awesome that there was something that made all that go away. I was so happy, because I thought it was the answer. 8 years later; 8 years of my most extreme highs and my most soul-crushing lows.

It sucks dude, I know. This is not how you're going to fix the problem. If you wanna take a Xanax prior to say, going out on a major date as a once-in-a-while thing, that's fine, but you appear to be in the early stages of determining which Benzodiazepines will be best to be dependent upon for the foreseeable future. Many don't find Benzodiazepines euphoric. However, if you have sever anxiety, getting relief from that is a euphoria of its own. Folks like yourself are, in my opinion, the most liable to become completely dependent upon this shit. I'm not saying you can't ever use them, but do not base your life around them. It's a mistake.

I've seen way too much despair, hopelessness, suicidality and just darkness from my peers who have been dependent on this stuff. You have the opportunity now to avoid all of this. If you want to see one of my peers" stories, I can ask them. It might put things into focus.

Oh shit, now I wanna kill myself! Ahahha

Ok let me tell you all What I think about benzos: THEY ARE ALL SHIT and I dont enjoy them. Where I come from people call them "the poor's heroin" and there is a ton of guys who take them recreationally (and honestly I can't see why) and they are all stupid and don't understand anything.

From What i've just read seems that for you I'm like one of those stupid teenagers with some inferiority complex and "fuck you all i'm a rebel xd xd lol" in mind but let me tell you: this is not the case.
First of all I truly respect Benzos even if they are shit since they all have medical uses and everyone is different. In my life i NEVER exceeded my personal 2 times/week, low dose (max 1 mg xanax) rule and let me tell you: this has always worked, I never have had WD of any type and neither had some kid of urge to redose, instead every rare time I used them I felt refreshed and reset for the rest of the week.

If you are thinking I'm one of those retarded people who wants to replace the axiety, the suffering and their problems with one of the countless drugs on the market, well you are wrong on all fronts (and I have done something like 30mg etiz and 80mg xan in 2 years so definitely nothing to worry about)

STILL you haven't answered my question but since this post had really low visibility and not requested answers i think i'm gonna pass this.

I rarely do this sort of thing, because I'm not a parent. If you want my advice, it's that you need to find a different way out of your situation. I currently have 8 peers in my inbox. We are working together to try to slowly taper them off of Benzodiazepines as they ruin lives. It's pretty mind blowing when you feel that the effects of Benzodiazepines are fairly subtle compared to other drugs and then you get to experience what I like to call "THE FEAR" - withdrawal. It is just not the answer. If you have problems with anxiety and talking to people, don't fucking run away man. You've gotta figure out what the problem is and fix it.

I know the feeling myself. I was a Heroin addict for years. You see, I had quite a bit of depression and a tendency toward cycles of severe anxiety. It was so awesome that there was something that made all that go away. I was so happy, because I thought it was the answer. 8 years later; 8 years of my most extreme highs and my most soul-crushing lows.

It sucks dude, I know. This is not how you're going to fix the problem. If you wanna take a Xanax prior to say, going out on a major date as a once-in-a-while thing, that's fine, but you appear to be in the early stages of determining which Benzodiazepines will be best to be dependent upon for the foreseeable future. Many don't find Benzodiazepines euphoric. However, if you have sever anxiety, getting relief from that is a euphoria of its own. Folks like yourself are, in my opinion, the most liable to become completely dependent upon this shit. I'm not saying you can't ever use them, but do not base your life around them. It's a mistake.

I've seen way too much despair, hopelessness, suicidality and just darkness from my peers who have been dependent on this stuff. You have the opportunity now to avoid all of this. If you want to see one of my peers" stories, I can ask them. It might put things into focus.

Good post this.

However, to answer your question, I've not had flualprazolam before but I've had regular alprazolam, and found it to be very strong, but effective at what it does. If you can fight the urge to abuse it, and if the flu version is similar to the non-flu, you couldn't find a better way of temporarily killing anxiety.

Etizolam is also very effective though, in a milder, more subtle way, but everyone is different, and I've heard people say etizolam leaves Xanax in the dust.

Basically, for your intentions, it seemz like either/or would be fine.

It sounds like you're well aware of the dangers. Benzo withdrawal is beyond horrible, and even after a week or 2 using Xanax daily or semi daily, the rebound anxiety is debilitating in my experience.

Short answer: try either, they'll both do a similar job on you!

Take care mate!

Sorry, I don't think I really read your post properly before the barrage of warnings, however sensible they are.
I suppose I'm not really qualified to answer as I haven't had flualprazolam, but I would like to try it, and have read it's very similar to regular alprazolam, which is a lovely, but dangerous chemical.
Etizolam sounds less risky I suppose.
Beware though, the love of my life who I was due to marry by now died from taking a combo of medication with booze, one of which was etizolam. Please be aware of your own mortality. Thanks! Be safe mate!

Hi, I will answer your question, ans not going to say "benzo are bad and so and so'..." We already know that..
Potency is about 2 to 3 times as potent as Alprazolam or Etizolam in terme of hypnotic effect, like a mix of a long lasting Triazolam, mixed with some Diazepam (big muscle relaxation !), really hard to define.
It's super amnesic, highly sédative, with good muscles relaxation.
It feels like this:

00, taking 1 mg.
+30, taking 0. 5 mg more (I'm used to benzo).
+45, feeling really impared, sleeping is easy (not as usual..).
No big euphoria (Clonazolam is way better on this regard), but confortably mellow felling, you will look impared, and so will you be if a bit to highly dosed.
Comes on quickly, good for bad nigths.
It's nothing like Xanax (but it is a bit axiolitic, mainly the afterglow once waking up).

Peak, +/-30min, Duration: about 8-9 hours, Afterglow for +10 hours.

So just to tell you pay attention, I took only 1mg Clonazolam (with I'm a bit used to, I,m a regular benzo user, usually 2.5mg Lorazpam, and 20mg Diazepam, but I'm on withdrawal..).
And once I reached the 2.5mg spot of Flu-alp, black out, but not like Flubromazolam where you sleep asap, no, I had my door open, with lound music playing,... No recolection about that!

So be carefull, and if you have access to classical benzo, stay with them, this one is not a jocker, not to play with.
But really usefull for hard sleep.

I had to warn a bit, because it's way more potent than Etiz! And completely different.

Really, go slow with it.

Last edited:
Note : using volumetric dosage for small doses recovering (withdrawal) is easier to handle, if you are trying to quit and are on low dose.

A good combo I like to do on some stressful days, After morning coffee, take 0,5mg Clonazolam, followed by another 0,5mg later on afternoon, then while back home, at one point I take my Quetiapine (Seroquel) but I almost feel nothing from it (I lowered m'y dosage), then take 0,5 or 1mg Fluoro, and wait wait a bit, dinking some beers, smoking some weed, playing guitar, and at one point it all Comes together and I know I have to go to sleep fast (not to do stupid things because I try not to sleep).

Wow pretty long report!
All good

Last edited:
Its irresponsible to label a given dosage of a given drug as the "blackout point" is pretty irresponsible. It thereby implies that one will not black out on a lesser dose and you do not know that.

I was hoping I could get some help from my other mods on this one. Sorry guys, but I have to close this as drug comparison in relation to enjoyment isn't our thing.

I do not want outsiders to think this is what we are about. I know this sucks, but if you had read the forum guidelines when you joined, this wouldnt have happened. With all due respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.