• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam tolerance/withdrawals

has anyone taken the new Etizest-1 etizolam tablets/pellets??how are they compared to the etilaam brand?

I was on the phone with a reliable vendor and he told me everyone is switching to the etizest brand because the dose per pill is more reliable than etilaam. He said that concern pharmaceuticals(the makers of etizest) has a stricter policy regarding dose per pill than intas(makers of etilaam). He also told me they are only required to have 50-70% of the active ingredient per pill which was a little dissapointing to hear. With that said I have never had any problems with etilaam although I'm new to the etizolam scene so to speak.

Are these the "Intas Pharmaceutical" pills you're talking about? I had some the other week, and they're good.

has anyone taken the new Etizest-1 etizolam tablets/pellets??how are they compared to the etilaam brand?

I was so excited when I saw that my vendor started stocking these. I think it's just my tolerance finally catching up with me after many months but I seem to be going through these much faster than the good ole etilaam I've been taking for the last 6 months

Last edited:
i started using etilaam after a 3 year benzo break, and it took me 3 right off the back. i dont get all these people talking about taking 1/2 mg's n shit... ive been using them daily for about a year now, and i still can get on well with 3, as in theres a significant relaxation thats beyond noticable, possibly the recreational aspect that alot of people mention. i find them to be better than valium, but i had a seizure going 3 days without and doing 350mg of m1 trying to "feel good" i was abit off 3 days without. it seemed mainly mental, but everything felt alien and foreign, and i felt very alone and paranoid. this may just be me in general, but if any of this helps anyone, it was worth my time.

id like to add i prefer the mouth dissolving ones for more of a "peak". the blue ones are nice but dont seem to hit quite as hard, but last longer. also they dont last long at all anymore..like 2-3 really good hours, then i find them slightly moreish because i want to feel like that all day, easily can go through a blister pack of ten, and am trying to cut back. i feel like its the proper medication i need though, to bravely do what ive always talked myself out of...a new level of confidence.

- aphex

IME tolerance seems to build at a much slower rate compared to traditional benzos. I have been dependent on etiz for about six months and my tolerance seems to be about the same as when I first started. During this time I've been taking two 2mgs doses daily and 1mg still greatly reduces my anxiety and causes moderate relaxation while 2mgs leaves me fairly intoxicated

+1 on the insanely slow tolerance buildup. I've been dosing about the same amount/months as you and I still get the similar level of effects you described.

That being said, I'm thinking about tapering down to an end. Maybe 1mg every other day for three weeks, then 1mg every two days for two weeks, and finally 1mg every three days for one week and stop? Since the tablets aren't scored for splitting and with the risk of hotspots even if I did split them I don't think that method would be a solid way to taper. Thoughts?