• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam Tachyphalyaxis?

Ventrusii

Bluelighter
Recently I made a post about blacking out on 2.5mg of etiz from a vendor, due to my lack of any tolerance, yesterday I took 2mg and had very spotty memory, and now today I have taken 2mg at 4PM and felt nothing so 2mg again at around 8, and it is now 9:20 PM and I feel a vague tiredness and nothing else. Does tolerance do that to you, like, skyrocket?

Maybe the pills are badly dosed ? Some could contain more than 2 mg (those can lead to a blackout) and some less than 2 mg

Yes benzos are tricky. You can be totally fucked up on them and not realize ur high because there is no definitive high from benzos. They aren't euphoric at all apart from maybe a couple of rarer ones. And yes etizolam tolerance builds quick, be careful to not usbe more then 3 days a week.

I take Etizest 1 and Etilaam-1 mg, blister packed tablets. IMO you will not get much of a buzz trying to redoes the same day. It just doesn't seem to work, other than making me clumsier. I take 1 large dose a day about 8 mg. Then wait til the next day, or your just wasting pills.

8 mg is a lot I have a Massive tolerance.......obviously

Benzos build tolerance rapidly, doubly so to the euphoric effects. Etiz is no exception

Sorry to all those who commented, I blacked out that day and was under a strong delusion, thinking the solution had no effect. I did not experience any tachyphalyaxis and the solution was certainly not lying about its strength for how long I blacked out and how confused I was.

This is part of why I don't fuck with BZDs... people end up blacked out and don't even realize they are! They will insist they're totally fine despite having zero short term memory and generally being really slow and glazed-eyed.

Wise words. Appreciate every post from sekio. Educated and experienced is an awesome combination.