• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam substitute

Me thinks spyvrspy is trying to bait you all. False quotes, bad math. The train has wrecked.

But someone will come in with a valid etizolam substitute right? :)

Me thinks spyvrspy is trying to bait you all. False quotes, bad math. The train has wrecked.

I think....he may even, be Heatless under new Umbrella lol? :)

Either way, it smells of pure riff-raff and BL is NOT the place for that (Mr. DEA or, Heatless me old mucker)

I love how I feel on 225-300mg pregabalin, so mellow and content :)
I tried pregabalin 300mg and couple days after 600mg.

I don't find it euphoric like etiz or alpraz, rather just dissy and loss of balance lol 😂

I had a funnier time on phenibut 1.5g.
But the long come up on both just bothers me too much so I rather just not take it

Mate. In few simple words. I really cracked today, actually last evening.

Raucous rows escalating from dust again with mum because partly she is drunk on wine & gin tired 8-9 pm all female hurt explodes like a burst damn.
Thinks kick off.

Diff level to normal re line retrieval. Stress itself making me ill to despair.

Guys, truly not seeking pity or attention just real living this is.

I took 30 mg's Brom yesterday to calm state down but 1st day over 20 in near week.

It worked though! Made me feel okay.

15 earlier but feeling dire from stress and sleep dep. Impossible to reach unconsciousness, being awake vertical hell too.

More major stress w mum, I eyeballed 12-20 mg's Etiz to try calm off. After final 4 mg's maybe Solutioned Brom.

Helped.

But I still just took 1000 mics! +25 mins. Already slamming me hard. Hopefully later guys

Raucous rows escalating from dust again with mum because partly she is drunk on wine & gin tired 8-9 pm all female hurt explodes like a burst damn.
Thinks kick off.

Diff level to normal re line retrieval. Stress itself making me ill to despair.

Guys, truly not seeking pity or attention just real living this is.

I took 30 mg's Brom yesterday to calm state down but 1st day over 20 in near week.

It worked though! Made me feel okay.

15 earlier but feeling dire from stress and sleep dep. Impossible to reach unconsciousness, being awake vertical hell too.

More major stress w mum, I eyeballed 12-20 mg's Etiz to try calm off. After final 4 mg's maybe Solutioned Brom.

Helped.

But I still just took 1000 mics! +25 mins. Already slamming me hard. Hopefully later guys
Please be okay friend!

First things first. Since you just dosed. :) Throw on some good music. You are a true captain of those realms so I think you may be better off. Plus you probably at least been sleeping more and that always helps. But yup, all our damn habits break us. But want to see you through too, some support. And if I could I would take the annoyance (and that is all what I would call living with someone drunk) for the evening for you. But I still think you are in good hands. Your own hands, and I do have faith in that. {Pay NO attention to someone who is drunk and channeling that demon! Your vibe is a lot more dominant)

Going to see if I can get rid of that false quote post. Probably needs to be deleted by a mod. I'll report it.

PM's always open. (I have some I have not read yet, but that is me) ugh

You dosed late. lol. Good music my man. Stretch a bit. Throw on something you don't normally. Screw the bromaz worries and enjoy. Of course take more later but the actual worry let go of.

@crazyinmate you are a good person. We will find you that etizolam substitute yet!!

First things first. Since you just dosed.
Lol, I tried here to say...it was old news. Past that I've never been more taken and horrified yet totally humbled.
Please be okay friend!
Sincere heartfelt thanks my friend sorry so cold shouldered atm I really bit off way way more than I could chew & puke back up this time. Holy hell.
First things first. Since you just dosed. :) Throw on some good music. You are a true captain of those realms so I think you may be better off. Plus you probably at least been sleeping more and that always helps. But yup, all our damn habits break us. But want to see you through too, some support. And if I could I would take the annoyance (and that is all what I would call living with someone drunk) for the evening for you. But I still think you are in good hands. Your own hands, and I do have faith in that. {Pay NO attention to someone who is drunk and channeling that demon! Your vibe is a lot more dominant)

Going to see if I can get rid of that false quote post. Probably needs to be deleted by a mod. I'll report it.

You dosed late. lol. Good music my man. Stretch a bit. Throw on something you don't normally. Screw the bromaz worries and enjoy. Of course take more later but the actual worry let go of.

@crazyinmate you are a good person. We will find you that etizolam substitute yet!!
Uroy! Is truly the man. He GOT it. WoW. Respect that genius geezer.

His genius I underestimated so much past weeks his message has been ringing louder & louder and the more you study it the more complete the sense.

That zero actual Time dimension consciousness he played it on tap.

Really really appreciate you brother. I aspire to aim higher as the clifftops are still a horrific place.

Never been so physically sick, indescribable toxins.

Massive dose Acid (1000) add ultra severe panic attack and inability to see outside of a Prison wall bad trip.

Just surviving so far. Mum showering, taking Valerie walks soon.

Got me some spirit to re-ignite. And some! I'll try start with Uroy's vibes though.

Nothing, not one single ever too, is unnoticed. Hoping one day will be to our real advantage too.

Nothing, not one single ever too, is unnoticed. Hoping one day will be to our real advantage too.

This etizolam cravings got me into oxy lately, must admit I'm not really an opiate guy but it's difficult just staying sober. I guess it's not the actual drug I'm into, it's.more the break I get from whatever.

This etizolam cravings got me into oxy lately, must admit I'm not really an opiate guy but it's difficult just staying sober. I guess it's not the actual drug I'm into, it's.more the break I get from whatever.
A break from this depressing life is understandable. Opiates work better for me. Benzos make me sleep on command so that is useful when needed. Sleep is a good break too.

Hey C have you tried any other RC benzos? I see people stating pyrazolam is similar in that it can be light. Also if half life does not matter I read good things about norflurazepam but it has a long half life. Any info on flubrotizolam seems to vary. Quick, short lasting. I thought it was suppose to be long lasting.

I am willing to bet there is a benzo similar to etizolam. The list of benzos is vast I admit the only "RC" type benzos I have used are etizolam (which is a prescription in countries), fluclotizolam and bromazolam. I settled on a very light dose of bromazolam (like 1 mg) as a sleep replacement to etizolam when I need a good sleep. Etizolam would sometimes spring me awake after 6 hours. I can sleep longer with bromazolam. But the dose is key.

A break from this depressing life is understandable. Opiates work better for me. Benzos make me sleep on command so that is useful when needed. Sleep is a good break too.

Hey C have you tried any other RC benzos? I see people stating pyrazolam is similar in that it can be light. Also if half life does not matter I read good things about norflurazepam but it has a long half life. Any info on flubrotizolam seems to vary. Quick, short lasting. I thought it was suppose to be long lasting.

I am willing to bet there is a benzo similar to etizolam. The list of benzos is vast I admit the only "RC" type benzos I have used are etizolam (which is a prescription in countries), fluclotizolam and bromazolam. I settled on a very light dose of bromazolam (like 1 mg) as a sleep replacement to etizolam when I need a good sleep. Etizolam would sometimes spring me awake after 6 hours. I can sleep longer with bromazolam. But the dose is key.

Do you sleep on opiate's? I honestly can't sleep but I sure do rest or whatever you wanna call it.

I tried flualprazolam in pressed pills as 2mg, but I honestly don't think they are dosed well, I don't really get a high from it like alprazolam. But It sure destroys me in the morning when I have to get up for work.

So half life does matter for me, thats why etiz is the best for me. But very hard for me to come by. Well until today, I just placed an order hopefully it'll arrive safely!

Since I tried flual I didn't think that any flu benzo is for me but I will look into flubrotizolam!

I only sleep perhaps 2-3 hours at the time before getting up and eating whatever I can get my hands on then go back to bed and repeat the same pattern this is regardless if it so etiz, alpra or whatever.
I'm blaming it on stress but tbh I don't why,

Do you sleep on opiate's? I honestly can't sleep but I sure do rest or whatever you wanna call it.
Yes I get that, sleep is sort of unconscious nodding. I can sleep if the opiate is a small dose. But it can be broken. I can sleep many hours after. Even kratom, I have to be about 8 hours out to get to sleep for 7-8 hours.

Never had flualprazolam but the word was it was not like alprazolam at all. Longer lasting and sort of knock out sedating. But the name was similar. :)

Yes I get that, sleep is sort of unconscious nodding. I can sleep if the opiate is a small dose. But it can be broken. I can sleep many hours after. Even kratom, I have to be about 8 hours out to get to sleep for 7-8 hours.

Never had flualprazolam but the word was it was not like alprazolam at all. Longer lasting and sort of knock out sedating. But the name was similar. :)
Exactly, kratom is great, I love the fact that it can be stimulating and sedating depending on the dose however I do sweat alot and thats whats keeping me away from it most of the time.

Flualpr is just a hell for me and I also can't remember most of the things I do the day after consuming.

What's your overall favorite drug?

Flualpr is just a hell for me and I also can't remember most of the things I do the day after consuming.

What's your overall favorite drug?
I know I repeat myself (but you can all take it lol) but any amount of any benzo screws with my memory. Even 1 mg of etizolam. A few weeks ago I took 1 mg of bromazolam and I was watching an episode of Law and Order. I said to myself I Will remember what episode this is tomorrow. Tomorrow comes and I could not remember. Gaps in memory, or at least recall of that memory. Flualp seems so strong that for sure it would cause amnesia.

Favorite drug? Good question. I tended toward psychedelics and opiates. Daily cannabis and kratom so we can say that too. Not a big smoker but a few tokes everyday. Cannabis helps me sleep. Knocks me right out when I need it too. And oddly enough I can still dream. (makes me think we know nothing on effects of dreams)

Benzo's I use very sparingly. I am prescribed gabapentin for nerve pain in shoulder and leg but even that I take sparingly. Like once every 7-10 days for a good sleep too. I took some advice from people here and did not want to get addicted to another substance. As it stands I have two addictions. Kratom and Cannabis, oh and morning Coffee (which is a drug)

I've been taking 0.5-1mg of Etizolam for sleep for over 10 years. I've never used benzos recreationally. I am going to run out of Etizolam this year. Got an Ambien from my doctor, but it doesn't seem to work for me at 10mg while having much stronger negative effect on memory. The only thing that I see available from a reputable vendor is Bromazolam, but everybody mentions amnesia as its side-effect. I can't mess with my memory due the nature of my work. I have tried every natural supplement fruitlessly. I have stayed away from Etizolam for maximum of 3 nights. I didn't have any withdrawals, but couldn't get any quality sleep. Really don't know what to do.

IMO yes, moreso then deschloroEtizolam, FluEtizolam or Flunitrazolam.The duration and after foggynes is true though. Etizolam worked just the right ammount of time and had at most a afterglow like after effect.

But Bromazolam is a good second, used for sleeping. Pyrazolam is a bit like Clobazam, non sedating and functional. So before a blanket ban hit's Holland selfsufficiency all the way.
After trying out DesChloroEtizolam, again?

What I wrote about Bromazolam I'll take back. Bromazolam is to different. DesChloroEtizolam is closer.

What I wrote about Bromazolam I'll take back. Bromazolam is to different. DesChloroEtizolam is closer.
I remember reading that from you emkee and I wondered if it was just me that thinks bromazolam is different due to how many different effects it has. It covers it all as far as a benzo. Sleepy more than anxiety relief although it works for anxiety quite well. The other side effects sort of make it way to strong.

I remember this thread. The fact that authorities to be around the world decided none of us should have one of the safer substances (etizolam) compared to others is shameful. So we are left with looking for safer substitutes. I just need the occasional good night sleep and occasional anxiety relief. I still have a few etizolam pills I will use to sleep after an LSD or mushroom trip. I think if I used bromazolam it would wipe out the whole trip afterglow. Shorter acting half life benzos to me are what I need for those occasions.

I did however come up with something close for sleep. Some years ago every Sunday night I would take 300 mgs of gabapentin and 1 mg of etizolam and sleep a good 8 hour sleep and wake up refreshed on Monday. Anytime I tried t recreate that with smaller amounts of these other benzos it was too strong. But the perfect mix should I need is .5 mgs pyrazolam and .25 mgs of fluclotizolam. Light enough to work and wear off and no after effects. It could almost be etizolam in duration and strength. Worth a try for people that used occasional etizolam for sleep.