• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam - Solubility in Ethanol

Cream Gravy?

Bluelight Crew
Hey OD,

I have some Etizolam powder I want to make an ethanol solution out of; prior to this, I have made an effective 1mg/0.5ml solution, but this time I would like to increase the concentration to 2mg/0.5ml. Is it possible to dissolve etizolam at a concentration of 4mg/1.0ml in 190 proof ethanol?

Thanks

I use 99% isopropyl alcohol (just as an aside, sorry haha, never used ethanol for this). It dissolves really well at 1 or 2mg per ml, and I dose with dropper onto crackers/candies/sugar cubes (not those anymore, too unhealthy) or whatever else to leave a tasteless, odourless etizolam dose. Then fan dry. I make batches of like 100 at a time and it's really accurate, stealthy (but I have to be careful where I store them), and the isopropanol evaporates really quickly leaving pure etizolam on the medium.

Just thought I'd add my method I've been using for years now, even though it's solubility in isopropanol (sorry haha, I just took 20mg etizolam myself). I don't see why your method wouldn't work. I can get within at least 95% dosage accuracy typically. I generally weigh out like 100mg etizolam when I do this so I don't have to do it often.

Thanks for your input ShroomySatori.

Well, impatience got the best of me on waiting for responses. Just made a 60mg/15ml solution using Everclear, will let y'all know if it crashes out or stays dissolved.

I had 1.5mg at 0.5mL. It went in with similar ease to PEG. I have done 4mg/mL in PEG for my bezodas.

Looks to be almost entirely dissolved already, good stuff. Will test around bedtime to see if the dosage came out right.

pills

id like to make a solution with pg to add to a binding agent and then press them into pills individually. very time consuming. probably will have to let them dry. i don't want to add powders together due to hot spots. i would like to keep my solution as basic as possible. so i would like to know what ratio of pg to etizolam so i can have 1 mg etizolam in 1 cc. i think 1 cc would be the easiest route.

Last edited:
Solution at 4mg/ml in ethanol worked great, I took somewhere between 5-7mg worth last night and can't recall the end of the movie I was watching; guess it worked well hahahah.