• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Etizolam max solubility in PG?

Sorry to revive an old thread buts its for HR reasons. Ive been asking and getting conflicting answers.

The op clearly States that he makes 150mg of etizolam into 15ml pg. So. .1ml is 1mg.

But then in post 15 he says 10mg will not dissolve into 1ml after 4 days. That's the same ratio.

So im confused. I want to make it 150mg to 15ml. Is this possible or not? Ive seen many pre made solutions that have the same dilution so some how its been done.

Does anyone have exeperience with this.

I don't understand the desire to us PG over ethanol. For one it's used medically to induce bowel movements. 2 it's hard to find. 3 it's solubility with Etiz i nothing compared to ethanol. I have tried many experiments using 30ML glass bottles I received as a solution from a source. Their concentration of 1ML/10mg. Just for clarification as I've read in here people saying a drop could be close to a ml they are sadly mistaken. 1ML is actually a lot of fluid and if handing it out in "drops" I can't imagine making a drop big enough to contain an entire ml.

That being said, I have experiemented with different saturations using Everclear which is 190 proof grain alcohol (ethanol). I have been able to fully dissolve 1.2 g of etix in 30 ml of everclear. I know that' an insane solution and I diluted it later, I only did it as an experiment to see how much I could fit. It took about 10 minutes, stuck under my armpit for heat, and was clear as water 10 mins later. I know the etiz is very reputable and avgs around 98.9-99.8% as I get a full MDS sheet and my vendor is serious and does their own testing. My point is, ethanol works much better than pg. You wanna sneak it out with you, put the does you want in a shooter of vodka, or a very well rinsed out visine bottle, or sweet breath drops. THere' options, but I am going to try 1,000 mg (1g) in 10ml next just to see. I'll post my results, but they won't be a while cause I've been switching off etiz to diclaz and clonaz due to their long halfes and have successfully and self administered a continue taper without going over. At one point I could actually take .5g of etiz at one time and not even feel it. You may say it's the source, but I have several and i've done that with every one of them and then gave my no benz tolerance friend 1.5-2mg and he was floored. So that freaked me out and I realize I need to get this back under control. Currently taking 2mg diclaz 1x day and up to 2mg of clonaz as needed due to it's short onset compared to diclaz of 4 hours. Most days I won't even take the clonaz.

No W/D at all, yet. I'm on week 3 and I bet I still have a good amount of half life teasing me that this will be easy. It's a bitch being dependent on these. They really provide no actual high or euphoria, but just allow me to function in public and in business like a extroverted conversationalist (which I'm more the opposite of without meds.). I'd like to get off completely but then I also feel that if the only side effect is w/d if I run out or enjoying my life and making friends, and having great conversations and experiences it almost seems silly to think of getting off of them. I may be dependent, but I do not consider myself an addict. Addiction ruin lives. Since finding the RC benz market about 8 months ago my business has more than tripled, and is heading in a much higher direction than that. I've reconnected with old friends, and made some incredible new ones. All things I know I couldn't do before due to years of practice..

It does suck being a slave to a substance, but I make sure I'm over prepared now that I can afford it. What harm am I really causing?

The main question never seems to have been answered. What is the maximum solubility of etizolam in PG? Can you put 300mg into.15ml? More? Some people feel better about consuming less PG and once it's in solution it can be diluted with water for dosing precision.

how did that testing go?

I would also like to know as i want to dilute it using distilled water. so far 4mg/ml of pg can be mixed with 1ml of distilled water without it falling out of solution at least not within 24hrs never tested longer than that. I just tested 3ml distilled water to 1mg/4mg etiz and im not sure if its fully homogenized (SP?) see some bubbles still after shaking and waiting 10 min. not sure if these bubbles are from shaking it and the water or if those bubbles are droplets of pg. no powder has fallen out of solution though.

sorry im a noob not sure how to do multiple quotes correctly

I don't understand the desire to us PG over ethanol. For one it's used medically to induce bowel movements. 2 it's hard to find. 3 it's solubility with Etiz i nothing compared to ethanol. I have tried many experiments using 30ML glass bottles I received as a solution from a source. Their concentration of 1ML/10mg. Just for clarification as I've read in here people saying a drop could be close to a ml they are sadly mistaken. 1ML is actually a lot of fluid and if handing it out in "drops" I can't imagine making a drop big enough to contain an entire ml.

That being said, I have experiemented with different saturations using Everclear which is 190 proof grain alcohol (ethanol). I have been able to fully dissolve 1.2 g of etix in 30 ml of everclear. I know that' an insane solution and I diluted it later, I only did it as an experiment to see how much I could fit. It took about 10 minutes, stuck under my armpit for heat, and was clear as water 10 mins later. I know the etiz is very reputable and avgs around 98.9-99.8% as I get a full MDS sheet and my vendor is serious and does their own testing. My point is, ethanol works much better than pg. You wanna sneak it out with you, put the does you want in a shooter of vodka, or a very well rinsed out visine bottle, or sweet breath drops. THere' options, but I am going to try 1,000 mg (1g) in 10ml next just to see. I'll post my results, but they won't be a while cause I've been switching off etiz to diclaz and clonaz due to their long halfes and have successfully and self administered a continue taper without going over. At one point I could actually take .5g of etiz at one time and not even feel it. You may say it's the source, but I have several and i've done that with every one of them and then gave my no benz tolerance friend 1.5-2mg and he was floored. So that freaked me out and I realize I need to get this back under control. Currently taking 2mg diclaz 1x day and up to 2mg of clonaz as needed due to it's short onset compared to diclaz of 4 hours. Most days I won't even take the clonaz.

No W/D at all, yet. I'm on week 3 and I bet I still have a good amount of half life teasing me that this will be easy. It's a bitch being dependent on these. They really provide no actual high or euphoria, but just allow me to function in public and in business like a extroverted conversationalist (which I'm more the opposite of without meds.). I'd like to get off completely but then I also feel that if the only side effect is w/d if I run out or enjoying my life and making friends, and having great conversations and experiences it almost seems silly to think of getting off of them. I may be dependent, but I do not consider myself an addict. Addiction ruin lives. Since finding the RC benz market about 8 months ago my business has more than tripled, and is heading in a much higher direction than that. I've reconnected with old friends, and made some incredible new ones. All things I know I couldn't do before due to years of practice..

It does suck being a slave to a substance, but I make sure I'm over prepared now that I can afford it. What harm am I really causing?

The main question never seems to have been answered. What is the maximum solubility of etizolam in PG? Can you put 300mg into.15ml? More? Some people feel better about consuming less PG and once it's in solution it can be diluted with water for dosing precision.

I know it's not volatile, I don't want to crack my glass ware. I boil it before IV etizolam if sedation/anxiolysis is needed in a hypertensive, hyper-anxiogenic crisis.. & w/o ANY water a full 1 cc can be successfully IV'd, IM'd, subcutaneous, etc (IM & sub hurts the most) this way. (if using a 1:1 ratio of PG-to-etizolam). Key is you need to register while its still warm or its not coming out. This was all w/ a 29G btw, too. I prefer 27's.

No this is why i use oral syringes that fit yellow tips to get exact PG, H20, ethanol levels etc. They'll hand them to me for free, 5 at a time once a week at my local pharmacy.
what are those tips called for the oral syringes? need some for mine but not sure what they are called i have the i guess slip on kind not luer lock