• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam is actually a strong benzo? Will I be able to switch to temazepam for sleep?

I once took 1.5mg CLONAZOLAM from a supposedly reputable Dutch vendor (selling legal RCs, it was legal at the time)

And even drank alcohol that day without any effects, while 1.5mg Etizolam from another Dutch vendor knock me to sleep.

So I d say they vary tremendously, ranging from 99% pure to completely fake stuff
For me Clonazolam is on my black list.

What was going through our minister's head? They made Etizolam and Diclazepam officially illegal. 2 benzo's that ime are mild and practicle. While the blackout benzo's are still available. Meaning Clonazolam, Flunitrazolam, Flubromazolam a.o..

But then again our municipality is run by retard's. So it does make some sense.

And your experience with the first two you mentioned indicates you are missing a crucial point, maybe. Or you own a microgram scale. Benzo's are dosed to equivalent dosages. Clonazolam is dosed in Mcg.'s Etizolam in Mg.'s. the equivalence is about 1.5 mg Eti = 200/ 400 mcg Clonazolam. So your reaction was or atypical or the Clonazolam was bunk. 1mg and higher are considered heroic dosages.

Or did the vendor really sell 1.5 mg pellet's of Clonazolam, that would really indicate a dangerously unknowledgeable vendor. All guesses.

Last edited:

What was going through our minister's head? They made Etizolam and Diclazepam officially illegal. 2 benzo's that ime are mild and practicle. While the blackout benzo's are still available. Meaning Clonazolam, Flunitrazolam, Flubromazolam a.o..

And your experience with the first two you mentioned indicates you are missing a crucial point, maybe. Or you own a microgram scale. Benzo's are dosed to equivalent dosages. Clonazolam is dosed in Mcg.'s Etizolam in Mg.'s. the equivalence is about 1.5 mg Eti = 200/ 400 mcg Clonazolam. So your reaction was or atypical or the Clonazolam was bunk.

Or did the vendor really sell 1.5 mg pellet's of Clonazolam, that would really indicate a dangerously unknowledgeable vendor. All guesses.
That's what I say, I took 1.5mg clonazolam (so 3 blotter of 500mcg) and drank alcohol and nothing happened

So ofc it was fake beyond a doubt

As for why they made etizolam illegal and flubro is still legal is beyond my comprehension, but has prolly caused problems to a great number of people

Be mindful with Etiz, with pure powder solutions, always know your dose.

And know your limit. What you can handle.

I totally do. But Etiz in olive oil vs PG which I'm too allergic to, makes for uneven inconsistent dissolution which accumulates on the bottom glass.

The times I have overdosed, like estimated 35 mg's on paper 5, due to said problem above.

Basically, from meticulously weighing and mincing 250 mg's into 70 grams olive oil for just under 1 mg per 0.333 ml, I need to daily use the metal tool to stir up the bottom all over, as shaking is insufficient.

2 days ago I fell backwards, unbalanced into the bath tub undressing to shower after an ungaugable dose and broke ribs in my back. Messy. I then was blacked out for over 8 hours.

Things happened anyway I came round to a shitstorm with a broken back and minimal recollection.

If the dose had been what it should be, nothing like that would have happened.

Do be careful with powder. It isn't the first time this exact issuehas occured, but this is the first time some actual real harm occured.
Also if in doubt about the dosage range double check. Once I had metizolam powder and couldn't be arsed checking the dosage range. Just went off the top of my head cos I remembered reading about an etizolam replacement being 12mg for a high dose. Took it then an hour later still not feeling much so decided to check psychonautwiki for the dose range and realized I confused deschloroetizolam doses for metizolam and saw I took twice the high dose. Three hours later I started losing coordination and blacked out for the rest of the day. Thankfully nothing happened. But scary when you lose the whole day.

Last edited:

And your experience with the first two you mentioned indicates you are missing a crucial point, maybe. Or you own a microgram scale. Benzo's are dosed to equivalent dosages. Clonazolam is dosed in Mcg.'s Etizolam in Mg.'s. the equivalence is about 1.5 mg Eti = 200/ 400 mcg Clonazolam. So your reaction was or atypical or the Clonazolam was bunk. 1mg and higher are considered heroic dosages.

I believe fLAM and cLAM got banned along with etiz with only flunitrazolam being the strongest benzo now legal.

Also if in doubt about the dosage range double check. Once I had metizolam powder and couldn't be arsed checking the dosage range. Just went off the top of my head cos I remembered reading about an etizolam replacement being 12mg for a high dose. Took it then an hour later still not feeling much so decided to check psychonautwiki for the dose range and realized I confused deschloroetizolam doses for metizolam and saw I took twice the high dose. Three hours later I started losing coordination and blacked out for the rest of the day. Thankfully nothing happened. But scary when you lose the whole day.
Thank you as long as I know what dates I am taking its pretty much perfectly predictable and safe it's only when I am taking an unknown dose.

I know my limits although I do exceed them the only time I really excite them to the point of danger is by such accident as this. Mishap.

I never substitute the powder it's not an option it's my only source of benzodiazepine and is now officially banned in Holland and India.

Which is a good thing really.

Be mindful with Etiz, with pure powder solutions, always know your dose.

And know your limit. What you can handle.

I totally do. But Etiz in olive oil vs PG which I'm too allergic to, makes for uneven inconsistent dissolution which accumulates on the bottom glass.

The times I have overdosed, like estimated 35 mg's on paper 5, due to said problem above.

Basically, from meticulously weighing and mincing 250 mg's into 70 grams olive oil for just under 1 mg per 0.333 ml, I need to daily use the metal tool to stir up the bottom all over, as shaking is insufficient.

2 days ago I fell backwards, unbalanced into the bath tub undressing to shower after an ungaugable dose and broke ribs in my back. Messy. I then was blacked out for over 8 hours.

Things happened anyway I came round to a shitstorm with a broken back and minimal recollection.

If the dose had been what it should be, nothing like that would have happened.

Do be careful with powder. It isn't the first time this exact issuehas occured, but this is the first time some actual real harm occured.
Must be some fetish. But anything delivered in powder form just beg's to be snorted. Assuming the producer did a good job diluting it. 100 mg to 3000 mg inositol.

So I just stopped and switched to pellet's as harm reduction measure.

The Clonazolam, the one i swore off. Had hotspot's detectable with the eye. It was a 45mg to 3000 mg inositol ratio. But with easy visible blue hotspot's. I guess Clon(itr)azolam is blue. Inositol I know is white. So never trust what you get. Get it tested when necessary!