• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Etizolam , info required

franky figgs

Greenlighter
Hi all ,

I searched bluelight for a thread on etizolam without any luck,

I am about to receive a packet or two of 1 mg etizolam tablets. All i know about this drug really is that they are a benzodiazepine anolouge.
What else do you know about etizolam?
whats a safe recreational dose ?(and also for sleep?)
whats good and bad to mix with it?
is it really as good as a benzo ? if so what would u compare it to?

I rarely post however i have used bluelight for the vast majority of my information regarding information on drugs, dosages, safety, tips and to hear peoples personal experiences on various substances. i really think most people give great info and advice , Alot of you sound like doctors. keep it up .

franky figgs

Well thank you for the kind words about bluelight. Although we shouldn't by any means be taken as the drug gospel, we do try our best.

From things i've heard etizolam is about as potent as alprazolam (xanax). So you should probably start out with .5mg just to see how that feels. At that dose it should at the very least help with sleep.

We don't do drug recommendations, that includes combos, so we can't tell you what is good to mix. We also try to shy away from "recommended recreational doses," it's going to be different for everyone and BL is primarily a harm reduction site so we like to focus more on straight facts instead of subjective opinions about "the high."

Preferably mix nothing with it, especially when first experimenting with a drug. I can understand the temptation to mix it with something else but at least get familiar with the effects of etizolam on its own before attempting any combos.

Hi all ,

I searched bluelight for a thread on etizolam without any luck,

I am about to receive a packet or two of 1 mg etizolam tablets. All i know about this drug really is that they are a benzodiazepine anolouge.
What else do you know about etizolam?
whats a safe recreational dose ?(and also for sleep?)
whats good and bad to mix with it?
is it really as good as a benzo ? if so what would u compare it to?

I rarely post however i have used bluelight for the vast majority of my information regarding information on drugs, dosages, safety, tips and to hear peoples personal experiences on various substances. i really think most people give great info and advice , Alot of you sound like doctors. keep it up .

franky figgs

I don't find it much different than Xanax, but technically it's not a benzo. 1mg should be more than enough....

Be careful... Don't take too many or you'll black out.

this is what I'd do: just break the pill in 4 pieces and take one piece and wait 1h and see how you feel. proceed until you are satisfied. I'm not a doctor.