• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam - half life, active metabolites and detection of use

People have been taking Etizolam for years to bypass benzodiazepine drug tests, your the first...

-GC

That’s comforting.

and yes, I’ve been told by many on this site that it doesn’t show up. I believe them, however wasn’t the case in my situation. Was my Etizolam powder spiked with a real benzo? About 2-3 different batches, always coming back benzo positive on piss instant dip test. Why? Also another individual on here stated they had the same happen.

I wish I had genuine Japanese’s manufactured pharmaceutical Etizolam tablets instead of RC Etizolam powder.

So I had my piss examined by a lab and I was benzo negative. Etizolam did not show up.

however, I tested for benzo every single time at MMT clinic dip stick test

I also viewed several medical journals that also support this result. Etizolam and various other RC Benzo’s WILL react to dip stick benzo test and can/will be detected....but on more “professional” lab testing Etizolam was not detected as benzodiazepine. (A lot of solid facts I can’t recall off the top of my head) but were 2 in depth studies/tests regarding benzodiazepine/ RC benzo detection / Etizolam that made all I experience make total sense.

why I always tested dirty for benzos while taking Etizolam....but as soon as I switched from clinic with cheap dipstick test and now at medical centre with standard urine analysis I came back clean for Benzo’s lol. Funny ain’t it.

.....and there isn’t 3 cameras pointed at my d$ck will I fill the cup lol