• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos etizolam evaporation

JM357

Bluelighter
Ok, I may have done something stupid but am really not sure.

I made a solution of 100mg/ml (100ml) of etizolam. Well I took 2 mgs (and I have a fairly high tolerance) then I took .250 flubramazolam. Well I ended up passed out in the hospital (never touching f-lam again). My wife also says I took some more benzos. But I get home after 2 days and the etizolam appears to be gone (top was open and had 100ml 75 proof alcohol). I would have thought if I blacked out and drank it all I would have been out longer (there also seemed to be a residue on the side but didn't look like a lot as in a gram. I know wicked stupid don't even remember doing it. I haven't really had a problem with long acting benzos in the past but etizolam... unless it just evaporated.

The other thing is I would try a small amount but due to the benzos in my stystem I doubt I'd feel it)

And I know it sounds stupid- but I do normally have a tolerance where I take 4mgs clonazepam and do get somethat intoxicated, and all I took was .250mcgs

I highly doubt your etizolam evaporated much, there'd still be the 25% water and crystalized etiz in bottle (I assume that's the other 25%, you wrote 75% alcohol solution). The residue on the side is probably from the last few drops you took from the bottle.

My guess, you drank it all.

Etizolam metabolizes quickly and f-lam very slowly, plus f-lam at that dose with 2-mg etiz can def. knock you out but to put you in the er, unless your wife just freaked b/c you were messed up or sleeping very hard, it probably was primarily the etiz, but the f-lam would have def., played a role.

Just my opinion based upon info given.

I know these cmpds very, very well myself.

Your right- it is 25% water. I should have put it away so it wouldn't be easy to redose. Yet the hospital listed for medications I should take 3mgs of etizolam for pain? well, now I have about 30mgs of f-lam and 70 diclazapam. Next time I'm putting stuff away (unfortunately since I used huge doses since tuesday (100mgs etizolam) it could be rough I feel like I have a dependency). Will probably order another diclazepam (would order powder but not a lot of money). And Nifoxipam. I think the really short acting benzos are a bad choice for me.

And while I don't have a scanner here, in a few days I can scan what the hospital said. And I know this is stupid but honestly my pain makes it so I really don't want to live without any treatment.

I've put etiz into alcohol, and had it evaporate...very hard lesson. You really need liquid prop glycol.

I was completely sober as well, didn't drink it!