• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam/ Etizest.

mysafehome01

Bluelighter
Long story short I've been using Etizolam in 2/ 3 week stints maybe every 3/ 6 months. I take normally between 4 - 8 mgs per day.

Originally I had the regular Etizolam which when I took over say 6mg in a day I would almost blackout and have some pretty serious amnesia of that day, not good.

Now I have this new brand of Etizolam known as Etizest. (Branded Etizolam - Etizest-1).

These still have the same wonderful anxyiolitic properties and just a general feeling of well being but in equal doses I have absolutely NO issues with blackouts or amnesiac issues.

My wonder is has anybody else experienced this? I'm basically getting all the good effects without the bad ones. (Apart from the crippling WDs when I come off them).

Cheers.

J.

Sounds like placebo to me. Etizolam is etizolam, the effects are the same. Etizest is known to be a good brand in that the pills are pretty strong, but it still doesn't have different effects to other types of etizolam.

This last batch is going to be my last, I do enjoy them but the WDs are not worth it at all. I'll be glad when they're illegal.

Sounds like placebo to me. Etizolam is etizolam, the effects are the same. Etizest is known to be a good brand in that the pills are pretty strong, but it still doesn't have different effects to other types of etizolam.

I can't see how not blacking out or suffering any amnesia can be a placebo. I can't see how I would be able to trick my brain into a non amnesiac state just because of a placebo.

I think the reason you're not blacking out is because you've built a tolerance to etizolam. Believe me, it doesn't take long!

Weird, etizolam purity is actually an issue. The etilaam sold by intaas have been evalutated by someone I know of and he gauged the purity to be under 1mg in every tablet, he stated the purity is not because the company is doing it on purpose but because their pill press is not of the highest quality.

Weird, etizolam purity is actually an issue. The etilaam sold by intaas have been evalutated by someone I know of and he gauged the purity to be under 1mg in every tablet, he stated the purity is not because the company is doing it on purpose but because their pill press is not of the highest quality.

Welcome to the world of Indian pharmaceuticals.

And the "pellets" sold by RC vendors are even worse. Many are likely 0.5mg.

So when people get Etizest they feel like it's a different drug because it's actually 1mg of etizolam in there. That's my guess. Also, based on my comparisons of 1mg alprazolam to 1mg Etizest brand etizolam, I think 1mg etizolam actually is equivalent to 1mg alprazolam, it's just most of the etizolam pills out there are badly pressed and underdosed.

But since OP seems to be talking about the opposite effect I'm inclined to agree it's tolerance talking, especially when we're talking doses of up to 8mg a day. Tolerance out the wazoo.

Welcome to the world of Indian pharmaceuticals.

And the "pellets" sold by RC vendors are even worse. Many are likely 0.5mg.

So when people get Etizest they feel like it's a different drug because it's actually 1mg of etizolam in there. That's my guess. Also, based on my comparisons of 1mg alprazolam to 1mg Etizest brand etizolam, I think 1mg etizolam actually is equivalent to 1mg alprazolam, it's just most of the etizolam pills out there are badly pressed and underdosed.

But since OP seems to be talking about the opposite effect I'm inclined to agree it's tolerance talking, especially when we're talking doses of up to 8mg a day. Tolerance out the wazoo.

I've experienced intaas, etizest, and a company that didn't tag their blister packs. The one whom didn't tag their brand on the blister pack was the most potent, most likely on the higher spectrum of mg's per pill. Etizest came as 1pill=1mg, every pill did. Intaas out of the few times I've came across them (random people in my town) they would either be bunk or somewhere around .5mg.

A lot of pellet vendors are crap but there is one that is good, I don't order pellets myself, never would but I know of a couple who do a really good job at it.

This guy I came across was basically saying how a lot of pharmaceutical companies who press pills everyday, aren't always accurate either. So the whole "xanax bar vs xanax bar" may actually have some justification behind it.

It is tolerance OP...Be very careful coming off those. I take xanax 2mg+ a day and temazepam 30mg. The xanax has given me the ability to let my agoraphobia go, and raise the threshold of when I have a panic attack. I don't jump out of my skin when the phone rings or the doorbell gets pressed....I also don't jump when the cat brushes up against my leg....I mean they really help me therapeutically. I used to get forgetful, but now I don't. Nothing has changed other than the doctor raising my dose. However, when I miss doses...especially because xanax has a short half life...I turn into a neurotic mess.... If I don't take the temazepam at night I can't sleep and I lay in bed sweating and tossing and turning.

Basically what I am saying is you are going to want to order enough to do a taper...I have had bad benzo withdrawals before and they are monstrously bad. Like fear turned up to 11 with intense body twitches, and the only thing I can describe as someone shutting my brain off and on really quick which causes me to forget what I am doing while I am doing it.

It is tolerance OP...Be very careful coming off those. I take xanax 2mg+ a day and temazepam 30mg. The xanax has given me the ability to let my agoraphobia go, and raise the threshold of when I have a panic attack. I don't jump out of my skin when the phone rings or the doorbell gets pressed....I also don't jump when the cat brushes up against my leg....I mean they really help me therapeutically. I used to get forgetful, but now I don't. Nothing has changed other than the doctor raising my dose. However, when I miss doses...especially because xanax has a short half life...I turn into a neurotic mess.... If I don't take the temazepam at night I can't sleep and I lay in bed sweating and tossing and turning.

Basically what I am saying is you are going to want to order enough to do a taper...I have had bad benzo withdrawals before and they are monstrously bad. Like fear turned up to 11 with intense body twitches, and the only thing I can describe as someone shutting my brain off and on really quick which causes me to forget what I am doing while I am doing it.

Oh man I know all too well how awful they are. I've got 50mg left to taper with.

Intas/Etilaam (dark blue round pills) are more sedating for me, and far less anxiolytic than Etizest (pink pills) are. For example if I take two Intas pills to sleep, to get the same level of sedation from Etizest, I'd need to take at least three of them. But I find my tolerance rises somewhat quickly, so I set my upper limit to 3.5mg per night. When that stops working for me, I take a break or switch to something else temporarily. I also don't get WDs from either brand when I take a break even when I don't substitute. I've been doing this since Sept/Oct and have never had an issue.

I don't know why you guys get horrid WDs from Etiz, and I don't? Maybe it's because I never allow myself to take any more than 3.5mg per night?

Have you had blepharospasms (involuntary eyelid twitches) from prolonged etizolam use or withdrawal? Any eye puffiness, irritation, or general eye fuckery?

I bought 90 clonazolam and 40 etizolam and my vendor sent me 90, but I still haven't touched etizolam due to its supposedly unique ability to fuck with your eyelid permanently. All benzos can cause this upon discontinuation but I've heard etiz is notorious for it.

Have you had blepharospasms (involuntary eyelid twitches) from prolonged etizolam use or withdrawal? Any eye puffiness, irritation, or general eye fuckery?

I bought 90 clonazolam and 40 etizolam and my vendor sent me 90, but I still haven't touched etizolam due to its supposedly unique ability to fuck with your eyelid permanently. All benzos can cause this upon discontinuation but I've heard etiz is notorious for it.

Very rare side effect to be honest. You'd be very unlucky if you got it. You'd have to abuse it pretty hard too.

Last edited:
Have had some minor blephenospasms on occasions but with my exerise regimen, lack of sleep at times, and copius intake of caffeine could easily have been the cause...They went away after a while but I always get them on occasion...Bigger concern for me is the prolactin that Etizolam is said to produce in the body and possible thyroid issues...Moderation (when possible)...Wouldnt worru about it just dont go on a multiple day spree...

Wanted to tell my experience with Etizolam. About 3 weeks ago I got Etilaam, I really wasn't impressed. Saw my guy had the pink Etizest-1 in stock and got some of those immediately.
And love the Etizest. I take for sleep for the most part. The Etizest knocked me out in about15-20 minutes.
The blue Etilaam may have not been of good quality or something. Because it took about 4 of them. And I wouldn't exactly say they knocked me out. I noticed I was nodding in and out of consciousness, but was still trying to do things, like text message people and other things on my phone.
Maybe Etizest was of better quality. But in my experience with these RC's - ETizest is my preferred one.
Unfortunately it is not as easy to find.