• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam diazepam combo (high dose)

Venty

Greenlighter
I’ve been taking 3mg of Etizolam and 50mg of diazepam.

how bad is this? I don’t really feel much from the etizolam but when mixed with diazepam it wacks me.
Should I take half doses? Or is my dosage okay.

thankyou

That's fairly safe with a tolerance. Just try not to mix other downers (alcohol, opiates, methadone, gabas, etc) with it and you should be ok.
When I had a massive benzo tolerance some days I could eat a whole box of 50 x 1mg etizest 🤷‍♂️

I know it’s bad, but I’ve always drank on benzo’s. For years, I know the risks but yeah. Thankyou for your advice anyway.
I’ve been trying to find the best benzo which doesn’t wipe my memory. I’m finding etizolam is doing the same effect to my memory as diazepam, can’t tell the difference between days.

I’ve looked at clonazepam and that looks very interesting. Just wondering if you’ve ever tried it? If not, is there a benzo you know which gives me relaxation but not memory loss.

thanks for the reply again buddy

@Venty yes I've tried clonazepam, I've tried clonazOLAM, flubromazolam, diazepam, diclazepam, etizolam, deschloro-etizolam, alaprozam(Xanax) lorazepam, pyrazolam, temazepam.. Umm.. Maybe more.
They're pretty much all just as bad for mem loss really bud 🤷‍♂️ no way to sugar coat it. Especially if you're drinking alongside em.
What ROA do u use?
(if you eat them) try taking less but dissolving every one Individually under your tounge..They're stronger than way.. And You may find you need less mg for desired effects and may help with the mem loss 👍

Wow I’m glad I’m speaking to someone with real experience, most people I speak to haven’t done shit and just pop fake xans.

Out of the many you’ve taken, which would you rate best? I’ve been testing different benzo’s and opioids for years but only ever fell in love with g3772 Xanax (the teal presses from America) but £4 a bar is very steep. I do love pregabalin but it mashed my head too much next day.

I’m not too sure what you mean by ROA.

mom dissolving my diazepam as we speak bro, will let you know the difference. You got wickr or something? Seem like a good person to chat too brother. You’ve got good knowledge.

@Venty no worries bro. If my negative experiences with drugs can help others then they weren't negative were they!?
ROA is route of administration, aka, swallowed/snorted/smoked/injected etc etc - the best way to do benzos is sublingually aka under the tounge. It has the highest bioavailability apart from injecting into your veins which is really hard to do as benzos aren't water soluble, dangerous, bad for your veins and pointless because sublingually is so high anyway and kicks in so fast.

Not sure what you mean by 'best'
Strongest/favorite ones for me were the triazolos, clonazolam, flubromazolam and Xanax.
All really pokey, all short acting. But really easy to black out on.
Diazepam was probably best for actual anxiety and it last ages, diclazepam was similar and lasted even longer, great for withdrawals. Clonazepam is decent too in those aspects. So is etiz but etiz is short acting.
Temazepam was the best for sleep.
Deschloro-etiz and pyrazolam were shit. I also tried flubromazEPAM but that was shit too. Think I tried nifoxepam or another legal 'rc' one too that was also shit.
My memory from my benzo days is pretty bad. I basically blacked out for nearly 3 years lol. Had a 3 year relationship with a girl that I can hardly remember at all. I was also doing stupid amounts of Ketamine the whole time too.

Clonazepam tasted the best dissolved under the tounge. Like a lovely mint. Etiz(etizest) was 2nd tastiest. Like sweets lol.
The triazolos tasted naughty. So bitter. But kinda nice in a horrible chemical way lol.

I'm always on here bro I use the site on my phone - I normally check it at least once a day (unless I'm on one of those mad benders where I my phone dies and I've scored enough to not care) so feel free to just inbox me on here pal. Some days I'm on here all day, especially since recently deleting Facebook lol

Honestly mate can’t Thankyou enough, you’ve saved me from buying loads of shit to find the best one.

you’ve got some serious knowledge that I think to really need to captivate on.

I think I’m gonna be trying the clonazepam next up. Diazepam is always going to be long but it’s nice to find alternatives for me.

do you prefer any brand on diazepam?

@Venty no worries mate. My fav used to be teva or actavis, but anything legit is just as good tbh. There used to be good fakes of every brand going around the UK at one point. But they're easy to spot once u put them under your tounge. Blue-mouth, taste, texture, etc