• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam Dependence

Is etizolam something that can only be prescribed? That might be a stupid question. Did not know about it's existence until I discovered BL. Seems to be a little too good/one of the more addicting benzos from what people have said, and also somewhat nonexistent in the US (or at least really very not well-known).

The fact that benzos can be the most lethal to withdraw from is terrifying. I don't quite understand the glorification of them.

It's scripted in a few countries. Mostly India, Italy, and Japan. It's not scripted in the US and is sold on the grey market only over there. Federally it is uncontrolled but some states have controlled it. Since it's mostly legal in the US it's sold as an RC.

It's scripted in a few countries. Mostly India, Italy, and Japan. It's not scripted in the US and is sold on the grey market only over there. Federally it is uncontrolled but some states have controlled it. Since it's mostly legal in the US it's sold as an RC.

I kind of want to try it lol. It just sounds a little too good and like most people tend to start to rely on it/it's in powder form? Dosing a powdered benzo could be scary. I've never seen a thread on it without it causing some sort of issue, but with people who absolutely need benzos I suppose it sort of always become an issue because you can't just stop cold turkey.