• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Etizolam blackout on 2.5mg?

Ventrusii

Bluelighter
Last night, for the first time using etizolam with absolutely 0 tolerance (I've had one benzo experience and it was months before), I took .25mL of a 10mg/mL solution, so 2.5mg and had a blackout.

A very abbreviated version of what happened:

4:30PM: Took .125mL of the Etiz solution

5PM: Feeling lack of anxiety and the normal "off" feeling I get on any GABAergic

7:30PM: Felt like it had plateaued and wasnt doing anything besides get rid of anxiety, so I took .125mL more to see how good it could be

8:30PM: No memory past this point

12AM: Apparently woke up, went to the bathroom pissed on the bathtub, and when my mother greeted me at the door questioning as to if I was okay (she heard me peeing on the tub) I responded clearly "Yeah, why?" And just walked back into bed.

Is it because my tolerance is so low or the dose? If it was the dose, what would be a good starter dose?

For reference, my weight is 65kg, I have no enzyme deficiency /mutations, and I take no herbal supplements or substances interacting with CYP3A4.

That seems like a pretty strong response to those doses, especially since the first dose would have already peaked when you took the second. I've never gotten that kind of reaction off that little etizolam, it generally has a pretty subtle effect ime.

I have used this compound but I have used benzos and I enjoy chemistry.

From what I gather the solubilities in various solvents are
Soluble methanol, chloroform, soluble in ethanol, almost insoluble in water.

Did you make the solution yourself? In whicj case it is very easy to incorrectly measure.

Do you use a cosolvent like ethanol?

A solution can have more then just solutes in it.

For example if you a cup and mix water and coffer grounds then pour off all the liquid and wait...

Pour off all the liquid youll find black that collected. Say you w as it again and pour
Youll find some more black

So now say you filter it with a paper towel and wait youll still find precipate.

Another example of practically insoluble is egcg in green tea imagine you opened out the tea bag shook it in water for five minutes wheres the egcg? If you remove the water wash the leaves with cold water now do it again youll still get more egcg and if you do it again even more egcg on top of that egcg is now likely collected on the bottom of your first brew. and ifyou touched your spoon to add the green tea in its on your fingers maybe in your blood. If you squeezed the filtrates it might be all over your skin.

What im trying to say is when the solublity reaches such a low level you loose alot of control and without like a centrifuge or elevated temperatures I do not think this is safe.

If you bought it as a liquid I would get information on how it was prepared and what solvents where used.

But until you can find more information to demonstrate thos solution meets a pharmaceutical grade standard I wouldnt touch it with a ten foot poll or u might end up dead

If yo ur mixing yourself please be aware those lityle plastic spoons are not accurate for a drug this strongand latex gloves may not protect you if you get liquid on you

I am not making the solution myself, I received the solution from a reliable Research Chemical vendor.

In addition to the current post, I took 2mg again last night and had a similar experience, but this time instead of plain no memory, I had VERY spotty memory. I remember walking aimlessly around my house and then going to the supermarket with my parents (I did not drive, thank the lord) and buying everything that caught my eye. I came home with 4 boxes of K-Cups, 2 chocolate bars, 2 cases of lemon seltzer, a 12-count ferrero rocher chocolate box, a box of oreos, and chicken stock. Benzos make you do weird things, eh?

They arent supposed to either you have no tolerence or they messed up. You probaby got k cups to try and reregulate yourself like if you od on benadyrl you smoke invisible cigs. But doesnt that mean u drove. Im not judging im just. Worried this may be doing more harm then good

i've used of etizolam extensively and unless you're a total newbie 2.5 shouldn't be enough to black out from;
etz hits fast but at the same time i've found its not particularity potent mg-for-mg
perhaps re-evaluate your sources.

Perhaps? Keeping if I wokeup and my mom was asking me why I pissed in the tub id get a new source immediately ! Haha but serious though op your life Is worth taking a loss tossing em and trying again.

It was my first time with etiz, 0 tolerance to any other GABA-ergic drug.,

as for d1nach,
Why a new supplier? If it's too strong, I'll happily keep the same supplier.

You randomly decided to buy etizolam without ever using a benzo before? Ive honestly mever heard of that I never even knew it exsisted until using xanax for years. Well in that cause I guess its possible if your super sensitive to things. but did you drive to get those k cups that be my major concern. My relative drove on alcohol different but similarly impairing and messed up his life big time

It's going to be impossible for use to say definitively what happened, but we can make some guesses. First, I don't think that it's completely absurd that you had amnesia after taking your dose. Granted, it was a low dose, but a blackout is never out of the question with Benzo/Thienodiazepines.

There's also the plausible issue that maybe your pills were mistakenly made too potent. It wouldn't be the first time this has happened, as there's really not any regulation regarding this stuff.