• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Etizolam and UA testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigjoey

Bluelighter
Hey guys, it's been quite a while since I've been on here.
I recently sought help for the severe panic attacks I've been getting and the psych was about to prescribe me low dose klonopin...until she did a PDID check and found out I'm on suboxone, which I didn't tell her about for that same reason. Since my sub dr is in another state I didn't think she'd go that deep into it.
My question is will something like etizolam show up on a regular 5 panel UA since it's an analogue? I get randoms at work, they know I'm already on subs but don't test for it. From what I've found online is etiz has one of the shortest half lives, is just as strong as a valium, actually way stronger than V's. I'm only taking approx 2-3mg subs a day, which I tried explaining to the psych but she didn't wanna hear it.
Anyhow, other than me walking around work with fake pee and a heater strapped to my leg would etiz pop up as a benzo?
Wish some of these drs wouldn't label us as "once an addict always an addict". Last time I was prescribed xanax was well over 10yrs ago, worked like it should, didn't abuse them, on it for only 2mnths if that. Just pisses me off that because if ones past we have to suffer with either pain or tremendous anxiety and get told "I can't help you. Take a benadryl and lay down" while the rest of society gets help. Don't like doing things on the sneak but who the hell wants to break out in full blown panic attacks where they can't even leave the house...?

I can say that i get urine tested as i am on MMT. I take Etizolam every day and it has yet to be picked up on the urine test. It shows positive if i've had diazepam but Etizolam did not register on the tests at all.

Thanks max...
From what I can tell my UA tests at my job are pretty basic run if the mill cups that tests for the basics. Next time I'm in, just had one Wed and should've noted the brand and model, I'm gonna see what they are and try to order some kits just to try out. Idk how some ppl I've met thru the years have scripts for both subs and a benzo but whatever they're doing is legit. One guy at my job had both but was still messing with heroin and got snagged trying to beat the test and got fired. Someone found his fake piss in a jacket and they called him in for a test and he just said screw it and walked out and refused. Like I said, I don't like sneaking around but also don't like having panic attacks in the middle of the day at work. No one in the medical profession seems to understand...they all think we're dr shoppers or whatever and yes, some or most ppl are which ruins it for those like us who are trying to do the right thing the right ways.

Most UA test don't pick up etizolam, particularly the more basic ones.

Unfortunately drug testing questions are forbidden here but fortunately for you your question has been answered!

Have to close this though.

Status
Not open for further replies.