• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam and the purity of product issue

rollingby

Bluelighter
Every batch I have tried, which is about 5-6 diff batches over the last 2 months has differed in potency from the normal supplier and with many other vendors a lot of people think.
That is a issue that everyone should know when using a benzo that is fairly strong and the means of obtaining are via w/e but that causes this purity issue.
One batch was really good like 2mlgs I was good.
I like 3-4-5 though in general with the other batches but if I would have dropped 5 on that very good batch I could have OD because I IV Buprenorphine everyday to help me get off H and eventually sub don't care how long it takes it actually gets me highish at the 2-4mlg a day dosage.
And once in awhile I randomly get extra faded off a random dose which is sometimes the 2mlg dose.
My benzo tolerance is not high and I am not dependent on them thank Christ because I have been and that WD is worse than Heroin and much more terrifying not to mention potentially lethal.
I But I happened to have not mentioned I have a naturally high benzo tolerance I am an anxious person inside at times,well there is almost always some amount there and I would get a script but I know i would abuse them too much and screw those benzo WD.... not a tolerance of consistent usage for long periods.
When I take them in general with xanax I like 4mlg. 3 is straight.
With etizolam generally with the batches I have tried I would take 3-5mlg.
That one batch though all it took was 2Mlg.
Im lucky I just happened to space out the dose of 4mlg into 2 doses an hour apart and after the first I did not need the second.
Be careful.

How often do you take them? I used to have a very serious benzo problem, and since quitting (ive been through it twice), i experience withdrawal or at very least rebound anxiety after just a few days of use when i am foolish enough to try to use them therapeutically. Ill use it for therapeutic purposes but often end up taking more, compulsively. Ive gone through 20mg in 24 hours easily. Fuck that shit.

If you had a particular batch that was unusually strong it could potentially be another benzodiazepine altogether, or contaminated with a strong benzo (like clonazolam or flubromazolam). I had a batch like that once, it felt like a different benzo. It was sold as etizolam, but it kicks in much slower, is more sedating but had weaker anti-anxiety properties and causes more amnesia. It also lasts much longer, like 16+ hours. Whatever it is, it sucks ass, it doesn't reduce anxiety as well as etizolam and turns you into a zombie with an awful hangover. I think im going to get it tested just out of curiosity.

Fuck benzos though. Using benzos is like paying for their anti-anxiety effect with a credit card that has an interest rate you cant afford, meaning that the anti-anxiety effect you get out of benzos will be payed back when you stop, with interest.

The problem is, they work so goddamn well.

Last edited:
How often do you take them? I used to have a very serious benzo problem, and since quitting (ive been through it twice), i experience withdrawal or at very least rebound anxiety after just a few days of use when i am foolish enough to try to use them therapeutically. Ill use it for therapeutic purposes but often end up taking more, compulsively. Ive gone through 20mg in 24 hours easily. Fuck that shit.

If you had a particular batch that was unusually strong it could potentially be another benzodiazepine altogether, or contaminated with a strong benzo (like clonazolam or flubromazolam). I had a batch like that once, it felt like a different benzo. It was sold as etizolam, but it kicks in much slower, is more sedating but had weaker anti-anxiety properties and causes more amnesia. It also lasts much longer, like 16+ hours. Whatever it is, it sucks ass, it doesn't reduce anxiety as well as etizolam and turns you into a zombie with an awful hangover. I think im going to get it tested just out of curiosity.

Fuck benzos though. Using benzos is like paying for their anti-anxiety effect with a credit card that has an interest rate you cant afford, meaning that the anti-anxiety effect you get out of benzos will be payed back when you stop, with interest.

The problem is, they work so goddamn well.
I understand what you are saying.
But this was someone who has been consistently reliable and just trust me all batches were etizolam.
When it comes on for me I know how it feels.
The 1st effect for me is a a head buzz.
Anyways, I too, was addicted to Xans aK-pins but that was 2 years ago I just use them occasionally but I wanted to warn people who don't do benzodiazepines that much like me[once or twice every four weeks] that there are batches of powder going out differing in potency to an amount that could cause an OD if you are mixing with something else especially.
I have since posted tried 2 more batches and the 1st was week but 2nd was good.
I did some last night[a high dose but what was left of the 2nd batch and after dosing twice in the last 7 days] and took to much.
Started with 4mlgs and should have stopped lol but 2 hours later took another 4 when deciding.
Should have only taken 1 or 2.
Still feeling good this early morning tho lol.
Iwant to mention that I have a naturally high tolerance to benzos and their derivatives[etizolam] but only do 1-3 day binges once in awhile.
Other than that, I like this stuff.