• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam and JWH-250 - 2019

blowjay

Bluelighter
So I decided it was prime time to remember what JWH-250 felt like as well as Etizolam, so I combined the two.

~7mg JWH-250 combined with 5-10mg of Etizolam *I have a bit of a benzo tolerance*

My body feels completely relaxed at the moment and the JWH-250 subsided an hour or so ago.

Yes I have dipped into a stash and am glad I still have it, these guys are much lower calorie than booze ha.

Has anyone had similar experiences with these substances both alone or combined?

Well i combined Etizolam with alot of different JWH compounds and also enjoyed it quite a bit as I remember. I've always found Etizolam to be pretty Euphoric and when I used to vape JWH 018, 122, 253 etc it would smooth out the anxiety from higher doses. Them synthetic Cannabinoids will put you up in the stratosphere.

Can't remember if I ever mixed it with JWH 250 specifically but I did have a sample of that at one time. I actually seriously love Etizolam and would honestly trade my monthly Clonazepam script away if my Doc could prescribe that. Every once in awhile I pick some up, was thinking about getting some pure and making viles with PG.

Well i combined Etizolam with alot of different JWH compounds and also enjoyed it quite a bit as I remember. I've always found Etizolam to be pretty Euphoric and when I used to vape JWH 018, 122, 253 etc it would smooth out the anxiety from higher doses. Them synthetic Cannabinoids will put you up in the stratosphere.

Can't remember if I ever mixed it with JWH 250 specifically but I did have a sample of that at one time. I actually seriously love Etizolam and would honestly trade my monthly Clonazepam script away if my Doc could prescribe that. Every once in awhile I pick some up, was thinking about getting some pure and making viles with PG.
I have now just been indulging in a gram of etizolam slowly, 3-7 mg at a time . I am gonna to have a taper plan for the last 200 mg or so but honestly shouldn't need it as I am prescribed ativan.