• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ethylphenidate has empathogenic qualities, unlike methylphnidate, convert w/ethaanol

CoatHangerAbortion

Bluelighter
Just thought I'd share the fact that ethylphenidate at least for me has empathogenic qualities which I do not get with methylphenidate/Ritalin. You can convert it in-vivo by drinking ethanol with it. Anybody else find this true? It is not strong like MDMA but better than PMA or mephedrone, similar in intensity to bk-MBDB in my opinion and it is possible that a low/moderate dose of a benzo enhances it further, I am feeling it stronger tonight with 4mg alprazolam added to the mix than before.

Interested in what others think, am I just having an idiosyncratic reaction?

Mixing the two seems to produce empathogenic effects about as strong as bk-MBDB but PMA and mephedrone are weaker. You should give it s try, ethanol/alcohol converts methylphenidate/Ritalin to ethylphenidate which gives a loved up feeling I don't get from methylphenidate and barely got any from PMA (but PMEA was nice, to go off topic and not as dangerous as PMA which I have done once)

I'd like to hear of others experience with this or the pure compound, maybe I am having an idiosyncratic reaction to it. And adding a moderate dose of a benzo seemed to increase the empathogenic qualities further!

Alcohol alone makes.me empathogenic, adding a stimulant only makes it feel cleaner, seems basic stuff