• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ethylphenidate causing stomach pains and nausea

trustmedaddy123

Greenlighter
50 mg of ethylphenidate has my stomach hurting a lot and is causing a bit of nausea, it was orally ingested, is there any way to stop this? shall i just stop? any way to bypass nausea while orally taking them ? please help, thanks

Nausea and stomach pain are extremely common with drugs effecting noradrenaline and dopamine just think of how you can feel like ur going to puke during intense situations or before a big date.

Nausea and stomach pain are extremely common with drugs effecting noradrenaline and dopamine just think of how you can feel like ur going to puke during intense situations or before a big date.

so there isnt any way around this?

thought ethyl was a very close analogue and that it would be like ritalin (ive read up on people saying ritalin affects people like this too)

No not really other than take less. When you take a bunch of a stimulant it shifts gears into fight or flight mode and diverts its energy from digestion and erections to your muscles and increases the contractions from activating ion channels.

so shall i just empty out half of the pill and then take it ? the stomach pains last for a good few hours, took my dose at 12 and have been feeling it from 1 til right now (8pm)

also, do you think i should instead get some 4f mph in a pressed pill form? do you think that'll make anything better? could probably half that so it wouldnt hit me as hard but it would still be as potent

Try eating small amount of fat and taking it with a full glass of water. Even better a tiny but if protein fat i mean nithing crazy like a half a cup of whole milk and a serving of raisen brand with a bottle of water