• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ethylone\BK-MDEA

CosmicG

Bluelighter
Does anyone else have any experience with this one? Chemical name being 3,4-methylenedioxy-N-ethylcathinone. I can't find much info on Bluelight, and there is very little information/trip reports to be found on Erowid. Personally I have two experiences thus far, one of them being about a month ago and the other being right now.

My first experience involved parachuting about 100-125 mgs. It started out very nice with a lot of empathy and love, basically what you would expect from an MDMA like substance without the energy. To make things more interesting we decided to add 150 UGs of 1P-LSD to the mix in an attempt to mimic the classic candy flip combo. It wasn't as good as LSD/MDMA, and the 1P-LSD ended up overpowering the ethylone, opposite of what MDMA normally does for me when combined with LSD although it all depends on the timing of the dose. Normally I would recommend dropping the L then adding MDMA after the peak, but this was kind of done backwards and the result was interesting to say the least.

So tonight we tried insufflating 150 mgs after reading a few of the trip reports on Erowid. Normally with most RCs\drugs excluding a select few, oral has always been my go to ROA, but I have had great results insufflating 5-MAPB in the past and after reading about the positive experiences on Erowid insufflating this drug we decided to give it a go. Needless to say, the effects are more stimulant like and the empathy is lacking. Decided to parachute 50 more mgs.

There doesn't seem to be a lot of info on this one even though it has been around for quite some time (late 2011). The product tested out at 98% purity.

Mods if there is already a thread about this one feel free to merge. Just looking for some input as there doesn't seem to be much out there :)

I havent been lucky enough to try any recent analogs of mdma, nothing since the release of methylone anyway. (I think around 2008 or so) but i have seen a bit of info around ethylone i think?

Dosage is similiar to methylone (160 - 250mg depending on body weigt and experience) and effects are more mild. Again, i dont have first hand experience though

I actually like this one a lot. I have read a few mixed reports on Erowid and the only conclusion I can up with is batch dependency. This felt like a very clean roll to me, just without some of the psychedelic effects of MDMA and energy. The empathy is certainly there, as well music appreciation, really nice body high very close to the real deal. At the same time if feels functional. I feel like I could talk to just about anyone now and as long as they didn't notice my saucer pupils and jaw clenching it would go just fine. If I need to get up and do things I can no problem, but have been bed locked most of the night listening to music lost in conversation.

It also seems to last longer then MDMA, with a lot slower of a come up. The effects experienced with insufflation were speedy more then anything else. There wasn't any empathy for me until I parachuted, so oral will be my ROA of choice from now on. Not as profound as MDMA or MDA, but not one to just skip out on either in my opinion.