• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ethylone bk-MDEA thoughts for a festival? Advice needed.

Grizstic

Greenlighter
A friend and I are attending a festival, and I was not able to get Molly for it; I was able to get a gram of Ethylone (bk - MDEA) though. I've never taken Ethylone and I would appreciate thoughts on it.

What is the recommended dosage? I've read anywhere between 150mg-200mg.
What is the experience like? Any anxiety, euphoria, and or a body high?
How is the comedown? And how long does it usually last at what dosage?
Is this something I can have fun at a rave with?

I've tried to research it as best I can but it's hard to find solid information. I would appreciate as much honest info and advice anyone can give me before I decided to take this with my friend.

Thanks.

There is hardly anything to MDEA alone for most people, I don't see how the beta-ketone would even remotely be considered as a suitable analog.

Its quite unlikely that this will be a good idea for a festival and may well ruin your time there.

I just tested this out today(bk-mdea) and.i personally think its not that bad.of.a chem...its no methylone or mdmd.
It gives some tactile feelings,feel more 'open'.Definitely have sweaty palms and feet,which probably.contribute.to.the cooler-air.feeling on my skin.

Its a nice chem.for.me personally.it seems easy on the body.Its easy to just chill out and just 'be'.Im not sure the dose i took,but id say roughly 80-120...
If ur looking for somn that'll make u move without care and that lovey dovey,then ethylone isnt it...altho i can see there being appreciation for family,ppl,and general appreciation for life on this.chem..
I dont think this one wud be the best choice.for a.festival..but i dont think it wud hurt to take either.
But.for me as of right now,it's treating me pretty well.ihad wanted somn that wudnt give me anxiety,which i havent experienced yet.and somn that wud just let me be and.chill,which it has..altho there is some.stimulation,im sure iwill.feel residuap.stimulation later.thank goodness i have a klonopin.and.an ambien for tonight.

But festival material,i would say no.especially if ur up for dancing and all that...but if u just wana have a chill peaceful time,sure,ethylone isnt bad for feel good feelings.

This is just my first time.testing this substance..i first dosed at 4:23pm..then redosed at.6:35pm..i will not be.dosing anymore tonight as i am feeling adequate stimulation.i will update later on when.chem.has wore.off completely to make a better review.
Good luck,and.be safe experimenting