• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Eth-lad Storage

R

Root7

Ok, hey folks! Brand new here and I have a question. So my buddy happened upon some eth-lad (powder form) and to preserve it, or just to make it easier to measure he dumped it into some Everclear. It was measured out so that 10ml was essentially suppose to be a 170mcg dose. So this was my first experience with ETH and I took a full 10ml dose mixed it with about half a cup of water and downed it. Didn't get much of a feeling except for an energy buzz similar to the come up on MDMA for the first hour. So deecided to redose another 10ml. Took it the same way and about an hour later still feel like im coming up on MDMA but never hit the goal....end up just feeling really drunk. Also had been drinking about a 12 pack through the night and hitting j's all night. My question is WTH?!?! no visuals no real euphoria Just an extremely drunk feeling. What did I do wrong? I took essentially 340mcg and really no payoff....did the Everclear fuck it up? Does mixing it with water fuck it up? I was expecting some great visuals and got nothing. Anyone have some ideas on this?

Depends; it is a reactive molecule. If the water is just slightly basic then that labile proton can come off and add back on the wrong side to give an inactive diastereomer of LSD. Also, any chlorine can add onto the carbons next to the basic nitrogen in the presence of light because it has slight enamine character. This will also render the molecule inactive. But we'll never know unless you analyse your sample. Next time store it as a salt in distilled water in a cold and dark environment.